Democrats cut 'John Doe' provision

The facts drive libs nuts and their inability to counter those facts make them meltdown

I love watching it

The fact is, you are a robot, parrot, hack.

You drive Libs and Cons nuts,

That says alot, for you too be so crazy that you drive people who share the same ideals as you banana's.

What they fail to see Kathy is, America has to do what it needs to in order to ensure it's survival as a nation. Dems are undermining all the methods the government takes to accomplish it

If the facts bug them - to bad

What are you? a four-year-old? America can do no wrong?

What will ensure Americas survival as a nation is long term goals and Ideals.

Not short term profits. Not long term Wars.

What they fail to see Kathy is, America has to do what it needs to in order to ensure it's survival as a nation. Dems are undermining all the methods the government takes to accomplish it

Please take your meds. Your continuing withdrawal into your own private world is just too painful to watch. Please, if not for yourself, do it for us. Take your anti-psychotics...And if you can't do that please...Get help. I'm sure there are plenty of qualified professionals in your area.

Please take your meds. Your continuing withdrawal into your own private world is just too painful to watch. Please, if not for yourself, do it for us. Take your anti-psychotics...And if you can't do that please...Get help. I'm sure there are plenty of qualified professionals in your area.

Libs have the market cronered on the meds

Bush Derangement Syndrome is a widespread problem with the kook left

What you fail to see is that the current GOP may not be the answer. Certainly blind support of such, isn't.

What you fail to see is that the current GOP may not be the answer. Certainly blind support of such, isn't.

I have expressed my fustration, and rage, at Republicans

I have said any Republican who supported the amnesty bill, and now surrender in Iraq, should be tossed out

I am glad Pres Bush will be gone in 09. I wish it was next week

I have expressed my fustration, and rage, at Republicans

I have said any Republican who supported the amnesty bill, and now surrender in Iraq, should be tossed out

I am glad Pres Bush will be gone in 09. I wish it was next week

so, what is what you support? Seems all you've posted has been favorable to administration.

so, what is what you support? Seems all you've posted has been favorable to administration.

The few things Pres Bush has done rightL

taxes, Judges, late term abortion ban

The many things he has done wrong

immigration, spending, not turning the military loose in Iraq, and failure to pardon the Border agents

Need more?

Giuliani backs legal shield for terrorism tipsters
By Audrey Hudson
July 25, 2007

Republican presidential hopeful Rudolph W. Giuliani yesterday endorsed a provision to protect citizens from being sued for reporting potential terrorism-related activity and criticized congressional Democrats for blocking the legislation.

"Congressional Democrats are once again showing they just don't get the terrorists' war on us, by attempting to strip important protections for those who report suspected terrorists on airlines," said Mr. Giuliani, who was mayor of New York City during the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

The provision is the sticking point in a conference committee between the House and Senate to settle differences in legislation that will enact the final recommendations of the September 11 commission. A final draft report could be released as early as tonight.

Primarily sponsored by Rep. Peter T. King, New York Republican and ranking member of the House Homeland Security Committee, the provision would put an end to lawsuits such as the one currently filed by a group of Muslim imams who were removed from a US Airways flight in November. The Islamic scholars sued, among others, the "John Doe" passengers who reported the men were behaving suspiciously.

"Peter King is doing the right thing by putting our national security first and political correctness run amok second," said Mr. Giuliani, who also criticized Democratic presidential candidates for failing to acknowledge "Islamic terrorism" in public debates, including Monday night's YouTube gathering.

"The terrorists are at war with us — whether or not Democrats in Washington and on the campaign trail choose to acknowledge it. And we must stay on offense to prevail," Mr. Giuliani said.

The comments prompted the Council on American-Islamic Relations to issue an action alert to its members urging them to contact Mr. Giuliani's campaign "to express your concerns about his promotion of linking the faith of Islam to terrorism."

for the complete article

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070725/NATION/107250008/1001

It's back in!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290674,00.html

Sept. 11 Security Bill to Include Protections for Citizens Who Report Suspicious Activity

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WASHINGTON —
After nearly a week of intense, behind-the-scenes wrangling, congressional negotiators late Tuesday agreed to include in the pending Sept. 11 security bill sweeping liability protections for citizens who report suspicious activity they fear might be linked to terrorism.

The provision is meant to address the so-called "Flying Imams" case, wherein six Muslim clerics sued passengers aboard a Northwest flight in March who reported them to authorities, leading to their detention. The clerics were cleared but their lawsuit, many lawmakers feared, would discourage future vigilance among the flying public.

Forum List

Back