Democrats Create Jobs. Trump Incites Violence To Mobs

Job growth is slowing now, and has been since tRump *took office*.
Oh oh, Craptoshit has come on line. Still trying to rewrite history also.

Fed officials discussed hiking rates to 'restrictive' level
WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal Reserve officials last month debated how high they should raise interest rates to achieve their economic goals, with some arguing that they might need to lift rates to a level that would modestly restrain growth.
Why the FUCK would the Fed Reserve Bank need to restrain growth if the economy is slowing down? I have been around a while, and I see this bull shit all the time. The economy starts looking really great under Republican's policies, then the Fed Reserve Chair asshole(put their by a liberal prick, like Obama) decides that the roaring economy of the Republicans needs to be ground to a halt, so then the liberal dickwads like "Blinkie" Pelosi or Dick(the Turban) Durbin, can bitch and moan that a Republican caused the mess. Then the spineless moderates actually believe the leftnutjobs, and votes in the likes of Carter or Obumbler and we get fucked for the time in office with Malaise, until the next Republican gets in. Rinse and repeat. Until people learn history, then history will keep repeating itself...
You mean so far the economy looks good under Obama’s policies that Trump has continued with. But don’t worry he’ll fuck it up. Because that’s what Republicans do. That’s what they did under bush when he took it from Clinton. The economy has looked good under Obama‘s policies that Trump has continued with. But don’t worry Trump will fuck it up. Because that’s what Republicans do. That’s what they did under bush when he took it over from Clinton. And that’s with that Trump will do after he took it over from Obama.

Yea those cash for clunkers policy Obama had created millions of jobs .

One of President Obama's worse mistakes.
Ever since Obama saved the car companies Republicans have thought that was a terrible mistake. Go figure.
I'm not a republican, and I am a fan of President Obama, but he did make some mistakes. That was one of them.

Show of hands, who wants a low paying shit Democrat job? Yeah nobody thought so. :eusa_hand:
Low paying sh!t jobs the Democrats do. Like engineer and IT manager and other sh!t jobs that require an education.

This is why you fools lose elections.

Obama won his twice. With over 50% of the vote. Still has a 65% approval rating. What was dotards again?
ed8767baf93dac08ecc2d44509235323.jpg

/----/ Obaozo created part-time jobs. Trump creates careers.

Oh oh, Craptoshit has come on line. Still trying to rewrite history also.

Fed officials discussed hiking rates to 'restrictive' level Why the FUCK would the Fed Reserve Bank need to restrain growth if the economy is slowing down? I have been around a while, and I see this bull shit all the time. The economy starts looking really great under Republican's policies, then the Fed Reserve Chair asshole(put their by a liberal prick, like Obama) decides that the roaring economy of the Republicans needs to be ground to a halt, so then the liberal dickwads like "Blinkie" Pelosi or Dick(the Turban) Durbin, can bitch and moan that a Republican caused the mess. Then the spineless moderates actually believe the leftnutjobs, and votes in the likes of Carter or Obumbler and we get fucked for the time in office with Malaise, until the next Republican gets in. Rinse and repeat. Until people learn history, then history will keep repeating itself...
You mean so far the economy looks good under Obama’s policies that Trump has continued with. But don’t worry he’ll fuck it up. Because that’s what Republicans do. That’s what they did under bush when he took it from Clinton. The economy has looked good under Obama‘s policies that Trump has continued with. But don’t worry Trump will fuck it up. Because that’s what Republicans do. That’s what they did under bush when he took it over from Clinton. And that’s with that Trump will do after he took it over from Obama.

Yea those cash for clunkers policy Obama had created millions of jobs .

One of President Obama's worse mistakes.
Ever since Obama saved the car companies Republicans have thought that was a terrible mistake. Go figure.

What what was wrong with the likes of BMW, Toyota, Nissan ? They were doing fine in the redstates

Lol, link that please.

P.S. you can't, 'cause it's not true.

I work at a hospital that saw a huge increase of psych patients after Trump was elected.
Our outpatient psych services have since been moved to a larger area on another floor, and additional staff were hired. lol

Last edited:
Show of hands, who wants a low paying shit Democrat job? Yeah nobody thought so. :eusa_hand:
Low paying sh!t jobs the Democrats do. Like engineer and IT manager and other sh!t jobs that require an education.

This is why you fools lose elections.

Obama won his twice. With over 50% of the vote. Still has a 65% approval rating. What was dotards again?
ed8767baf93dac08ecc2d44509235323.jpg

/----/ Obaozo created part-time jobs. Trump creates careers.

OBummer counted "saved jobs" whatever the hell that means. lol

Forum List

Back