Democrats controlled congress since 07 yet Bush gets all the Blame?

Obama has his failures and its blamed on the Tea Party whom holds only partial power.

Funny how that works for the left.

You mean his little super majority in which he managed to double the national debt??

That was when he got cocky and started talking shit like telling republicans to "get in the back seat." Now that the House is republican he is playing victim and threatening to veto anything the Senate passes that comes from the House like a little child all the while claiming republicans are the bad guys...

Obama is one of the most childish presidents in US history ..

That bitch needs to get to the back of the bus and stay there til 12'.

Considering 70% of the deficit is from your heroes, and Obama's share has averted long term depression, I'm not impressed. You pay back the jobs bills AFTER the recovery- the stimulus already worked. After 30 years of voodoo, our infrastructure needs investment. Pub myopia never ends.

I'v never heard a dittohead that gives a damn about the homeless, the unemployed, or anyone else. God will not be impressed. Carry on, I'm not able to give you the electric shock therapy you need, Rush/Glenn.You can carry on with the same cliches you're brainwashed with.

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. He's too much of a Neocon for my liking. And you really don't articulate your points well enough to actually hold a rational discussion with you. You really should work on that. But i'll keep trying anyway. I'm a fair-minded person. Like i said before,i've never met anyone who wants people to be homeless. So your rhetoric on that seems fabricated & forced. It also makes me think you've never met any Conservatives. The point the OP was making was that your Democrats did create a lot of the problems we see today. The economy did go in the toilet right after they seized control of Congress. This is just fact. So blaming Bush alone is wrong. And your entitlement attitude is also wrong. No one owes you anything.

Last edited:
The truth is the Democrats wanted an economic collapse. They talked down down the economy for years hoping a collapse would come. They just wanted that power back. But look at what they've done with that power. Nothing has gone right since they took control of Congress back. I don't care how they try and spin it,things did go down the toilet right after they seized power. That's just fact.

I'm a fair-minded person.

:lol:

The truth is the Democrats wanted an economic collapse. They talked down down the economy for years hoping a collapse would come. They just wanted that power back. But look at what they've done with that power. Nothing has gone right since they took control of Congress back. I don't care how they try and spin it,things did go down the toilet right after they seized power. That's just fact.

A fair-minded person would blame both for this awful mess. And i do so i guess i am pretty fair-minded. I stand by that.

A fair-minded person would blame both for this awful mess. And i do so i guess i am pretty fair-minded. I stand by that.

A fair-minded person would blame elements of both.......and would insist on giving consideration to the ACTUAL CIRCUMSTANCES that motivate each to act.

A fair-minded person would blame elements of both.......and would insist on giving consideration to the ACTUAL CIRCUMSTANCES that motivate each to act.

That is the smartest thing I've seen you post to date.

Even smarter than my advice regarding the proper way to drink whiskey?

Forum List

Back