Democrats controlled congress since 07 yet Bush gets all the Blame?

1 trillion for the wars is ridiculously conservative...stupidest wars ever.

"In any conversation, the person without an argument can usually be identified by the fact that he calls someone else an idiot."

Except Fox/Rush/Moonie/Koch bots are proven idiots. Ask anybody but them...ANYBODY in the WORLD. tyvm.
Look in a mirror. Dimwits are the idiots.

So how many people think the stimulus worked??????????

peewee-5.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/economic_stimulus_package/november_2011/24_think_stimulus_plan_reduced_unemployment_30_say_it_added_to_problem

Last edited:
50% Say Obama’s Policies Have Hurt the Economy
Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One-out-of-two Likely U.S. Voters (50%) now believe that President Obama’s economic policies have hurt the economy, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

50% Say Obama

burgerking-6.jpg

A lot of that rise in deficit is Dems no longer doing the wars etc off the books- AND the Great Recessionwhich 1/2008. A great example of how corporate media are like blue dogs-LINOS.
Liberals in the minds of Pub Dupes only.

Excuse me ding, dong - I'm not a democrat but - we are still paying for the Iraqi / Afghani fiascos.

Furthermore , Bush was a "compassionate conservative" which is Orwellian for "liberal democrat."

So shut the fuck up.

Excuse me but the wars cost 1 trillion. How much is our debt again?

Idiot

and when where they finally put on the books?

Hint: it wasnt under Bush

So it cost more?

Not, makes no difference.

bloody153547--300x300.jpg

yuk..........yuk...........

Laugh it up, dittohead. Except 60-68% of the country think you're a brainwashed jerk, and are in favor of taxing the rich their fair share, NOT messing with medicare/aid, and HATE the do nothing (no compromise Pub) congress.

The Tea Party dominates the chickenshytte GOP. LOL

The truth is the Democrats wanted an economic collapse. They talked down down the economy for years hoping a collapse would come. They just wanted that power back. But look at what they've done with that power. Nothing has gone right since they took control of Congress back. I don't care how they try and spin it,things did go down the toilet right after they seized power. That's just fact.

A lot of that rise in deficit is Dems no longer doing the wars etc off the books-

That's a libturd con.

Yo Bripat..........make sure to take a gandor in this forum next year on election night. I already got a library full of gay MSPaint Photobucket Classics that when you see, you'll piss your pants from laughing so hard. Remember how shitty you felt in 2008? Well, this is going to be a fcukking blast on the other end of the emotional spectrum X10. My stuff is genuine salt in the wound magical........which I'll be posting up AFTER I get done watching the MSNBC meatheads sitting on their red hot pokers!!

bloody153547--300x300.jpg

yuk..........yuk...........

Laugh it up, dittohead. Except 60-68% of the country think you're a brainwashed jerk, and are in favor of taxing the rich their fair share, NOT messing with medicare/aid, and HATE the do nothing (no compromise Pub) congress.

The Tea Party dominates the chickenshytte GOP. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Charlie Brown Teacher Speaking - YouTube[/ame]

Obama has his failures and its blamed on the Tea Party whom holds only partial power.

Funny how that works for the left.

Composition of Congress, by Political Party, 1855

Even more funny is how you guys are always so full of shit.

In the world of Republicanland, everything is black and white. Obama is black and 90% of the Republican Party is white. At least we can agree on that.

Take a look at the Senate. 49 to 49 with two independents. You call that "control"? Even you know you need 60 votes. You can't be THAT stupid, or can you.

Another problem with your "simplistic" scenario is the Democratic "Blue Dogs" also called "conservatives". Republicans have no liberals. They are 90% white and march in lockstep. It's much easier to steal a few votes away from the Democrats because they are a "coalition" party. Even tards know that.

So when Republicans make these ideotic dumbass statements, I just have to, once again, shake my head at their stupidity. What did America do to deserve this political party? It's a good country. There is no need for this torture.

Obama has his failures and its blamed on the Tea Party whom holds only partial power.

Funny how that works for the left.

Composition of Congress, by Political Party, 1855

Even more funny is how you guys are always so full of shit.

In the world of Republicanland, everything is black and white. Obama is black and 90% of the Republican Party is white. At least we can agree on that.

Take a look at the Senate. 49 to 49 with two independents. You call that "control"? Even you know you need 60 votes. You can't be THAT stupid, or can you.

Another problem with your "simplistic" scenario is the Democratic "Blue Dogs" also called "conservatives". Republicans have no liberals. They are 90% white and march in lockstep. It's much easier to steal a few votes away from the Democrats because they are a "coalition" party. Even tards know that.

So when Republicans make these ideotic dumbass statements, I just have to, once again, shake my head at their stupidity. What did America do to deserve this political party? It's a good country. There is no need for this torture.

That's odd. Because I remember Obamacare passing despite republican opposition. Then you have the whole spending gazillions of dollars despite the gop.

Your right, you never had control. Of the common sense portion of your brain that is.

Forum List

Back