Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

Everything Trump touches dies. :laugh:

D7DA13C5-C53B-41CD-BDFA-BC6930CD4861.jpeg

I see California.......and yes...left wingers are more violent than conservatives....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Lol how about you look up the statistics of political violence comparing the right to the left and get back to me.

No no no, little Billy Boy.

Left wing violence is far more prevalent. Right wing violence is far more effective. If and when the right decides to get violent, they are way fucking better at it. Keep that in mind when you're poking the bear.
Lol you are so full of shit that I can’t help but cringe. You just make up shit as you go along. Go ahead: look up the unbiased statistics on hate crimes and get back to me which side is far more guilty.

Try to wrap your mind around this, brainlet.

The left is far more prone to violence, as evidenced by Antifa, BLM, BAMN, etc. The right is not. But here's the rub:

When the "left" gets violent - they absolutely suck at it. They only fight in groups and do so like cowards, shielded by masks and a crowd to hide in. They set shit on fire, sucker punch, mace/pepper spray, and run away. Even when they have weapons at their disposal, ie the Congressional baseball game shooting or the ICE firebombing incident, they fail. Pathetically. They have almost no body count to speak of.

When the "right" gets violent, rare as it is, they exterminate. Charlottseville, Pittsburgh, El Paso, etc - they leave bodies in their wake.

This is what you leftist dumbshits don't understand. You keep poking, prodding, and pushing - not realizing the absolute shitstorm you will unleash if the dam breaks and it becomes open season on all you morons. You will be utterly and completely annihilated.
Who has been murdered by antifa? By BLM?

otoh, rightwing groups have murdered plenty.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Try reading what I said again, you illiterate fuck.

Human feces on sidewalks? Liberals are more violent than conservatives? Are you listening to yourself?

I see California.......and yes...left wingers are more violent than conservatives....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Lol how about you look up the statistics of political violence comparing the right to the left and get back to me.

Left wing violence is far more prevalent. Right wing violence is far more effective. If and when the right decides to get violent, they are way fucking better at it. Keep that in mind when you're poking the bear.
Lol you are so full of shit that I can’t help but cringe. You just make up shit as you go along. Go ahead: look up the unbiased statistics on hate crimes and get back to me which side is far more guilty.

The left is far more prone to violence, as evidenced by Antifa, BLM, BAMN, etc. The right is not. But here's the rub:

When the "left" gets violent - they absolutely suck at it. They only fight in groups and do so like cowards, shielded by masks and a crowd to hide in. They set shit on fire, sucker punch, mace/pepper spray, and run away. Even when they have weapons at their disposal, ie the Congressional baseball game shooting or the ICE firebombing incident, they fail. Pathetically. They have almost no body count to speak of.

When the "right" gets violent, rare as it is, they exterminate. Charlottseville, Pittsburgh, El Paso, etc - they leave bodies in their wake.

This is what you leftist dumbshits don't understand. You keep poking, prodding, and pushing - not realizing the absolute shitstorm you will unleash if the dam breaks and it becomes open season on all you morons. You will be utterly and completely annihilated.
See it comes down to basic logic. No one has died at the hand of leftists. The closest you got was when that leftie shot at a GOP member. How many countless people have died at the hand rightwing retards. We both know that rightwing violence far outweighs leftwing violence.

yes he simply retained his seat after trump went down ..did a rally and basically begged for their support against impeachment....but lets just ignore all that
I thought blue policy was a failure? Why did a democrat win twice in a row in a red state?

yes he simply retained his seat after trump went down ..did a rally and basically begged for their support against impeachment....but lets just ignore all that

Moron....the democrats have the votes to impeach so they are going to impeach....there is no stopping that......

I thought blue policy was a failure? Why did a democrat win twice in a row in a red state?

Cause they own the media, hollywood, and the education system. Add to that the Santa Claus factor.

Who has been murdered by antifa? By BLM?

otoh, rightwing groups have murdered plenty.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Try reading what I said again, you illiterate fuck.
So, they’re so inept at violence there are no examples? Ok.

trump went down and made it about himself.....no matter how you spin this...it is a wake up call for the gop
Doesn’t he always? In every situation? #WhinyLittleBitch

I’ve been saying from the start: once impeachment begins things get exposed and opinions change. Republicans will start distancing themselves as more criminality is brought to light. Just the other day the court decision was to hand over all Mueller Grand Jury redacted material to the Judicial Committee. That’s a big fucking deal, to quote Uncle Joe. There is SO much crime. The inaugural committee thing - Ivanka is in deep shit. The Manhattan 666 building - Jared is going to prison. Tiffany and Barron may be the only ones left standing.

Forum List

Back