Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

So why did the democrats take the house and win most of the special elections since 2016?

So why did the Republicans extend their majority in the Senate, seat multiple new SCOTUS justices, pass an historic tax cut, slam blue states with the SALT cap, and utterly obliterate Dem's in the LA state wide elections? :21:
Um none of that explains why those big democrat victories happen. But okay I’ll play along and add more shit like you are doing. Why didn’t the wall get built when repubs had full control for two years? Why didn’t the tax cut boost wages for the poor and middle class? Why doesn’t Trump have any signature piece of legislation that was passed by Congress like any president before him? He had nothing to do with the design of the tax cut law - he just signed off on it.

I admit I'm not sorry we kicked the Dem's ass and made them cry. In fact I may be guilty of gloating and laughing over their misery, well that last one really is not a question. :21:

Forever Trump will have an asterisk after his name. Then again he'll also be impeached so he'll get another symbol in addition to the one where of all the presidents that were elected to office he will have had the worst negative popular vote total.

There's also 2018 and 2019 where Republicans haven't done so well. Another couple dozen have stated they are moving on from Congress in 2020, not sure how next year will end up but if I were a Republican I'd be worried about these trends.
It is not only his name, but Trump will be known for destroying the Republican Party

you are an idiot. the GOP is stronger than ever because of Trump, its the dem party that is going down the toilet because its being led by morons like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Swalwell, AOC, and Omar. Not one of the dem presidential candidates can generate 1/10 of the crowds that Trump easily generates everywhere he speaks.

the party of Kennedy and Truman is dead----------killed by Obama and the Clintons.

Shut up fake news, here are some facts to destroy your spin.

1. Rispone the GOP candidate is a 70-year-old who had never run for office and had little name recognition.

2. The Dem looks like a conservative, Edwards is a West Point graduate and former Army Ranger, opposes gun restrictions, signed one of the nation's strictest abortion bans and dismissed the ongoing impeachment inquiry against the president as a distraction. Even with that the unknown GOP candidate came within 2% of beating him.

All your lying filthy liberal heads just exploded.

The only really lefty thing on his campaign page was support for equal pay legislation.

No mention of abortion, gun control, immigration, Medicare for all, increased taxes, etc. all the things the National Dem party is running on.

I love the fact that trump went there to help the republican.

The republican lost.

trump went to Kentucky to help that incumbent republican.

That incumbent republican lost.

I hope he goes to more states to help more republicans lose.

LOL.

The incumbent Republican governor in Kentucky lost a squeaker mainly because he was a putz! He pissed off the police, fire, and teacher unions with his mishandling of the pension crisis and insulted them at every turn.

So why did the Republicans extend their majority in the Senate, seat multiple new SCOTUS justices, pass an historic tax cut, slam blue states with the SALT cap, and utterly obliterate Dem's in the LA state wide elections? :21:
Um none of that explains why those big democrat victories happen. But okay I’ll play along and add more shit like you are doing. Why didn’t the wall get built when repubs had full control for two years? Why didn’t the tax cut boost wages for the poor and middle class? Why doesn’t Trump have any signature piece of legislation that was passed by Congress like any president before him? He had nothing to do with the design of the tax cut law - he just signed off on it.

I admit I'm not sorry we kicked the Dem's ass and made them cry. In fact I may be guilty of gloating and laughing over their misery, well that last one really is not a question. :21:

Forever Trump will have an asterisk after his name. Then again he'll also be impeached so he'll get another symbol in addition to the one where of all the presidents that were elected to office he will have had the worst negative popular vote total.

There's also 2018 and 2019 where Republicans haven't done so well. Another couple dozen have stated they are moving on from Congress in 2020, not sure how next year will end up but if I were a Republican I'd be worried about these trends.
It is not only his name, but Trump will be known for destroying the Republican Party

you are an idiot. the GOP is stronger than ever because of Trump, its the dem party that is going down the toilet because its being led by morons like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Swalwell, AOC, and Omar. Not one of the dem presidential candidates can generate 1/10 of the crowds that Trump easily generates everywhere he speaks.

the party of Kennedy and Truman is dead----------killed by Obama and the Clintons.

winger finds the truth funny, that says a lot about HIM

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

you put the smiley face on my post. why don't you ask yourself those questions?

Forum List

Back