Democrats Continue Insulting Angel Moms / Families of Americans Killed By Illegals

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
They REALLY don't think before they open their mouths, they REALLY just don't get it....

Angel Mom Slams Pelosi For Making Trump’s Border Wall About ‘Manhood’

"Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza criticized House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi for saying that President Donald Trump’s border wall is a “manhood issue”.

Mendoza, whose
son died after an intoxicated illegal immigrant ran into his police car, said it was laughable that Pelosi answered a question about the border wall by taking a “jab at our president.”

“Every time Nancy Pelosi opens her mouth it’s just a laugh, because she’s so out of touch with reality that that’s the opportunity she took with a Harvard student to answer a serious national security question … and she took another jab at our president,” Mendoza said.

Pelosi was
asked about the wall during a recent Harvard Institute of Politics event and said, “it happens to be like a manhood issue for the president, and I’m not interested in that.”

The American people - their lives, their life - are an after-thought for Liberals, of no real concern.

Trump utterly destroyed decades of carefully crafted pro illegal propaganda and PC oppression of opposing views on this issue. The cat's out of the bag now, the American people are aware of the thousands of American citizens who have been KILLED and RAPED by illegals.

Go back to the GOP primary when Trump first made illegals and their attacks on American citizens a campaign issue. EVERYONE predicted Trump was finished, done, toast. The entire liberal media, Dem party, and half the Rep party called him a racist and xenophobe. They predicted Trump would drop out of the race in days. The PC attack dogs mobbed Trump.

Trump doubled down, told all these fools to suck it. Within 2 weeks other GOP candidates began siding with Trump when it became clear the American people were with Trump on this issue. The rest is history, PRESIDENT TRUMP goddamnit! :muahaha:

The Democratic Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago. The Party sees mucho future election wins in kowtowing to Non-Citizens. I'll never get why so many American Citizens still vote Democrat. Makes no sense.

They REALLY don't think before they open their mouths, they REALLY just don't get it....

"Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza criticized House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi for saying that President Donald Trump’s border wall is a “manhood issue”.

Mendoza, whose
son died after an intoxicated illegal immigrant ran into his police car, said it was laughable that Pelosi answered a question about the border wall by taking a “jab at our president.”

“Every time Nancy Pelosi opens her mouth it’s just a laugh, because she’s so out of touch with reality that that’s the opportunity she took with a Harvard student to answer a serious national security question … and she took another jab at our president,” Mendoza said.

Pelosi was
asked about the wall during a recent Harvard Institute of Politics event and said, “it happens to be like a manhood issue for the president, and I’m not interested in that.”

The American people - their lives, their life - are an after-thought for Liberals, of no real concern.
So, you think the magnificent trump wall would have prevented that illegalal from coming here????

Mendoza, whose

Pelosi was

You are not of value to America either.

The Democratic Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago. The Party sees mucho future election wins in kowtowing to Non-Citizens. I'll never get why so many American Citizens still vote Democrat. Makes no sense.
We can not understand how you talk considering you voted for tRump.

Y'all have thrown American Citizens under the bus. You see all those future election wins by kowtowing to Non-Citizens. Hopefully that's gonna backfire on ya bigtime. Stay tuned i guess.

Last edited:

Mendoza, whose

Pelosi was

So, you think the magnificent trump wall would have prevented that illegalal from coming here????
Take a look at Pelosi’s district.

She is awful
I am one of her constituents and like her very much.

Specifically, why.

Why has she done a good job in your district?

Last edited:
Need at new tat on the forehead and suggest you get a gym membership and use it. a lot.

Forum List

Back