Democrats Concede 2020 General Election

Trump traded military aid for assistance in getting dirt on an opponent

Facts say otherwise. But you know that and instead choose to repeat lies that have already been debunked.
Trumps own transcript says otherwise
As do his actions before and after the phone call

As a normal thinking person who has actually read the transcript I am quite capable of saying that you are full of poo.
Back it up

Tell me about the “favors”
What favors? Do you refer to the POTUS asking the Ukraine Prez to investigate bribery by an American VP?

Perfectly legit.

Any other "favors" you wish to discuss, IDIOT?
Our elections are NOBODIES business but for American voters For your AH to ask for help from a foreign country that makes him an AH who should be impeached and makes you one too for supporting the moron

Where in the transcript does he say that. Link to it please.

One word.....though
As in......I need a favor though

Yes, and what was the favor for? I have read the transcript. Clearly you haven't.

You remind me of the George Carlin joke about context, I am paraphrasing now, "on TV you can say I think he pricked his finger, but you can't say I think he's fingering his prick"

You modify everything trump says to suit your need.

That makes you a prick.

The favor was to get dirt on an opponent whether it was legitimate or not.

Nowhere in the transcript does he say that.

That is an Adam shitforbrains concoction.

The whole thinking world knows that.

How come you don't? You stupid or something?
Umm....fraid it does

Trump turns a discussion of military aid into a request for favors “though”

First Trump tells him Ukraine has no means of support better than the US and that Europe can’t be trusted

Then he turns a request for Javelins into a request for favors, personal favors

Quid pro quo......this for that

Ummmm, no, he didn't. You lie like Adam shitforbrains. The favor specifically references the 2016 interference in the election. You know the shrilary paid for hiring of a foreign spy to interfere in the US election.

That's a crime. What trump did was not.

One need not even read it between the lines. By their actions and words the Dems admit impeachment - itself a very long shot at best - is the only way they can get Trump out. With over a year 'til the election they are already hoisting desperate "Hail Mary" passes from their own 2 yard line early in the 3rd qtr of the game.

Impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout because they are DESPERATE. Their leftarded lemmings can't handle the truth but it's in their faces:

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected."
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for cause but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
We are playing a game that the democrats have scored all the points for us.

One need not even read it between the lines. By their actions and words the Dems admit impeachment - itself a very long shot at best - is the only way they can get Trump out. With over a year 'til the election they are already hoisting desperate "Hail Mary" passes from their own 2 yard line early in the 3rd qtr of the game.

Impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout because they are DESPERATE. Their leftarded lemmings can't handle the truth but it's in their faces:

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected."
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for cause but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:

The Party Of Filth And Foreigners has definitely, 100% without question made a full concession.
There’s just no way they can possibly believe they can pull all this anti Whitey unAmerican bullshit and still have a chance at winning a national election...not yet, no way.
They played their hand way too early...Thank God this nation is still full of good, real Americans.

How do you have a "fundraiser" in a foreign country? Isn't that worse than what they are ACCUSING Trump of? o_O Did I miss something there?

And I see the Democrat's impeachment talk like more of a Hail Mary pass from the 17 yard line at the top of the 1st quarter, because they have no offense, their defense is in shambles, their special teams never even showed up and they are down to their 3rd string undrafted quarterback who cannot decide whether he is an American Indian, sex tramp, communist or just wants to fondle little girls!

One word.....though
As in......I need a favor though

Yes, and what was the favor for? I have read the transcript. Clearly you haven't.

You remind me of the George Carlin joke about context, I am paraphrasing now, "on TV you can say I think he pricked his finger, but you can't say I think he's fingering his prick"

You modify everything trump says to suit your need.

That makes you a prick.

The favor was to get dirt on an opponent whether it was legitimate or not.

Nowhere in the transcript does he say that.

That is an Adam shitforbrains concoction.

The whole thinking world knows that.

How come you don't? You stupid or something?
Umm....fraid it does

Trump turns a discussion of military aid into a request for favors “though”

First Trump tells him Ukraine has no means of support better than the US and that Europe can’t be trusted

Then he turns a request for Javelins into a request for favors, personal favors

Quid pro quo......this for that

Ummmm, no, he didn't. You lie like Adam shitforbrains. The favor specifically references the 2016 interference in the election. You know the shrilary paid for hiring of a foreign spy to interfere in the US election.

That's a crime. What trump did was not.
Now you are just fucking goofy

There were TWO favors
One on Crowdsource in 2016 the second directly on Biden and his son

Dems will take the White House, Senate and House of Representatives

But more importantly they will take Governorships and State Houses
Yeah. That happened in 2016. Remember?
You missed the 2018 election didn’t ya?

Dems got 9 million more votes than Republicans
Yes, and you swore you'd never live to see another Republican president. Remember?

After the disaster of Trump...
The Next Republican President hasn’t been born yet

Yes, and you swore you'd never live to see another Republican president. Remember?

You realize you'll have to move the goal posts once again. Losers have to.

Once Texas and Florida turn blue, Republicans will have no path to the White House

Once Texas and Florida turn blue, Republicans will have no path to the White House
God, we've heard that. Repeating it isn't going to make it true.

Didn't you say that before Trump was elected? Are you trolling yourself again? :laugh:

Didn't you say that before Trump was elected? Are you trolling yourself again? :laugh:
Next!

God, we've heard that. Repeating it isn't going to make it true.
Ya can't blame an anti-American leftard for trying.

LMAO Trump 2016 :21:
You mean the Dems got Putin to help him?
Huh...............did Hunter do his shit in Russia too.

Omfg............the Biden's got around lol

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hunter didn’t do anything

Even the Ukraine admits it
Rudy? Doesn’t look so good
Yeah ..............sure .............sure.................does anybody even listen to you and your one liner trolling anymore.......

I heard Hunter was an expert Coke..he...........oops expert in the petroleum industry and that they were lining up to hire him all over the world............Lucky Ukraine......he felt sorry for them and decided to choose that job instead of Exxon, Chevron, and the others who were BEGGGING HUNTER TO WORK FOR THEM.

Please Hunter come to us ..........WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Do you believe in fairy tales................I think the Dwarfs exist too...........how about you.
Hunter broke no laws
It is just another RW Conspiracy

trump? Looks like he is in trouble

upload_2019-10-15_9-8-46.png

Which is why your side doesn't want to fix the border...................You can't get the Americans here to agree with you so you have to import them.

Oh.......and you'll say they don't vote...............If frogs had wings.............lalala

Forum List

Back