Democrats' common sense plan for gas prices...

You are missing my point... I know it's not the Democrats that have raised the price of oil. But don't lie to the America people and tell them you have a common sense plan to lower prices just to get power in government.

So, do we all agree that it's time to drill for more oil????

No,

T. Boone Pickens: Kicking Off the World’s Largest Wind Farm Earth2Tech

The oil companies have plenty of untapped sources of oil. By the time those sources dry up, we'll be off oil!!!

Drilling ANWAR and Offshore are horrible Ideas. It is time to leave the planet alone. Only rich oil men want to stay dependent on oil. Drilling more won't lower the prices. We need alternative solutions.

And FINALLY an oil man realizes that it is time to switch and he's going to corner the market first.

Last edited:
No,

T. Boone Pickens: Kicking Off the World’s Largest Wind Farm Earth2Tech

The oil companies have plenty of untapped sources of oil. By the time those sources dry up, we'll be off oil!!!

Drilling ANWAR and Offshore are horrible Ideas. It is time to leave the planet alone. Only rich oil men want to stay dependent on oil. Drilling more won't lower the prices. We need alternative solutions.

And FINALLY an oil man realizes that it is time to switch and he's going to corner the market first.

I read an article the other day about people in Pennsylvania, I think, were all upset because a Wind Mill killed a bird... Looks like we are in the beginning of the next environmental fight... LOL

I read an article the other day about people in Pennsylvania, I think, were all upset because a Wind Mill killed a bird... Looks like we are in the beginning of the next environmental fight... LOL

Left wing liberals!!! LOL.

IF you would've read the entire post you would have seen that I know that you can't blame one person for everything.

Obviously their plan to lower gas prices hasn't worked... so let's try another plan like putting more oil in circulation... Has anyone heard of supply and demand?

you didnt blame one person. you blamed the dem party. thats a lot of people.

you just complained they didnt have a plan, now youre saying it didnt work. how can something that didnt exist not work?

pumping more oil wont affect the price of oil quite like the basic supply and demand curve would indicate. its far more complicated than that. why not get off of oil now instead of merely postponing this from happening again? the will is there.

you have a link? i live in PA and um curious.

stopping wind energy because a bird died is stupid, imo. how many animals have died because of oil pumping and transportation?

Forum List

Back