Democrats coming unhinged??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Coming Unhinged
    Nov 3, 2005
    by Matt Towery

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/matttowery/2005/11/03/174127.html

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,207
    You know I am going to say with all sincerity of heart. This guy is an idiot.

I mean seriously, is he just now realizing that the Democrats are unhinged? They have been unhinged since 2000. I mean look at them. Al Gore has gone insane. John Kerry cant go 30 minutes without contradict himself. Hillary cant figure out if she is a liberal or conservative. Members of the Democrat base are promoting Cindy Sheehan for President. Michael Moore is a political icon. Once cherished Democrat reporters now have to make things up to attack the opposition.

Id write more but I have to run to class. Seriously where has this guy been that he hasnt noticed it before?

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669

Better late than never...lol I say welcome to the party Matt Towery
    I think he should have captioned it "yet another in a long line of examples of Democrats coming unhinged".

Bottom line is the Republicans got sucker punched because even though Republicans are the ones trying to do the right thing they just don't know how to play the game as dirty as Democrats. Right now the Democrats are backed up into a corner and they are lashing out any way they can, they are frustrated that Cheney and Rove weren't taken out of the Whitehouse in handcuffs last Friday, it's killing them because they were pinning their hopes on Fitzgerald and Wilson to save the party, and it's not happening. They odn't have any ideas themselves so instead of being constructive they are destructive. During the the last presidential campaign I had a friend tell me how he just doesn't understand why Kerry lost. I told him that Kerry had nothing to run on but "vote for me Im not Bush", while Bush had goals, he spelled them out and people liked what they heard.

4. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    I thought this was going to be about Michelle Malkin's book by that name. I'd like to read that.