Democrats.. Can be Fun...?

Yeah, Democrats are more fun. I used to work in an Architectural/Engineering firm and we always thought the Architects were more fun than Engineers too, they had better parties and always had the best suggestions when we went out. One group was more Liberal and one more Conservative..

This I answer...*YEAH* Here I GO Again...stepped right into it...didn't ya Sarah? :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0"]YouTube - Living Colour - Cult Of Personality[/ame]

Is English your second language, Thomas?

NOPE. But it must be yours...

you must answer the question: can democrats be fun? and you must elaborate.

Yes, Democrats can be fun. My former BFF is the funniest, wittiest and most hilarious person I have ever known. Memories still make me laugh. :D Love her to this day.

"It is our experience that political leaders do not always mean the opposite of what they say." --Abba Eban--Israeli politician.

I think liberal Gals are lottsa fun.... or not...
They were when I was a young man, but at 61, sometimes I need to stop and talk for a few minutes.

Yes, Democrats can be fun. My former BFF is the funniest, wittiest and most hilarious person I have ever known. Memories still make me laugh. :D Love her to this day.

"It is our experience that political leaders do not always mean the opposite of what they say." --Abba Eban--Israeli politician.

I think liberal Gals are lottsa fun.... or not...
They were when I was a young man, but at 61, sometimes I need to stop and talk for a few minutes.

Or at least exercise the greymatter?A concept our Liberal/Statist brothers and sisters here apparently object to.

Forum List

Back