Democrats Call Colbert To Testify,Confirms 'Worst U.S. Congress In History' Label...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Stephen Colbert testifying in Congress? Really,Democrats? Really? What a horrifying Election stunt. A fitting end for the Worst U.S. Congress in History for sure. Sums it all up no? How much money did their stunt cost American Taxpayers? I guess it was a funny joke to the Democrats. Unfortunately the joke was on us the Taxpayers. Make 2010 count people. The Democrats gotta go.

Last edited:
This Congress has a pretty impressive resume..

1. First comprehensive healthcare plan in over a century

2. passed a Stimulus bill that added 3 million jobs and turned the economy around

What exactly did the Republican Congress accomplish?

Oh yes,,,,they got us into two wars we can't get out of

Yea but Stephen Colbert? Really? I mean he's pretty funny sometimes but this wasn't one of those times. Pretty serious problems facing this nation and i think this Democrat election stunt was incredibly dumb. I do think it sums up their reign perfectly though. A fitting end to this Dem-led Worst Congress in History for sure.

2. passed a Stimulus bill that added 3 million jobs and turned the economy around

Sadly, I bet you actually believe this.

Sadly, I bet you actually believe this.

At first I thought he was being ironic because no one could be that stupid. But please review his predictions for 2010. He really is that stupid.

Whenever there is a disaster in a show the manager calls "send in the clowns."
That's what happened with Colbert. Even the Dems are saying it was stupid.

Forum List

Back