Democrats burn down palin's church while women inside!

Shhhhhh... They are getting close to uncovering the global Democratic conspiracy. Remember, like the Reichstag burning down the church was the opening salvo. Right now were up to the part of the plan where we make everyone believe that a congressman was spit on. Tomorrow Barbra Boxer will throw a rock through Nancy Pelosi's car window. The media will pick it up and blame the teabaggers. Everything is going according to plan.
The Reichstag fire had nothing to do with a church.

Reichstag fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Reichstag fire (German: Der Reichstagsbrand) was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

Last edited:
Palin is saying that they wanted to burn down her church the same reason Cantor said someone shot at his office.

They're looking for attention and trying to play a pity card. Cantor's office wasn't shot at intentionally, and the church probably burned for some other reason.........possibly that someone was pissed at the preacher, not Palin.

Palin didn't say anything about anyone wanting to burn down her church.

Try again, Gayboy.

YOUR story stated that she said that it was probably backlash to her running for VP.

Take some midol and some chocolate, your PMS is getting outta hand Always A Babbling Bitch.

By the way, what the fuck did I do to deserve your fucked up attention? Did I piss off Karma?

Palin is saying that they wanted to burn down her church the same reason Cantor said someone shot at his office.

They're looking for attention and trying to play a pity card. Cantor's office wasn't shot at intentionally, and the church probably burned for some other reason.........possibly that someone was pissed at the preacher, not Palin.

It's your lunatic, fringe, psychonut, wingnuts, that burn down people's church's and shot up offices of political opponents.

That was funny :lol: Cantor's office wasn't shot at intentionally, it was just in the way of the bullets..

What a douche bag.

The dems get more and more violent. Good lord, will it never end and why don't we hear an apology for the heinous things they do???

"Gov. Sarah Palin's home church was badly damaged by arson, leading the governor to apologize if the fire was connected to "undeserved negative attention" from her failed campaign as the Republican vice presidential nominee.
"The fire was set at the entrance of the church and moved inward as a small group of women were working on crafts, Steele said. The group was alerted to the blaze by a fire alarm."

You posted this in the Current Events forum? :cuckoo:

Ahh... great idea, advance an irrelevancy to lament irrelevancy... and punctuate it by declaring the very tactic you employ as CUHRAZY!

ROFL... So in keeping with the dissuasive theme...

DOG WALKER! Kansas is SO hot for being so damn windy...:eek:

ROFL.. you people realy are, just ALL OVER IT!

Yeah... It's the SWEET IRONY that I enjoy the most... :eusa_shhh:

We know the type of scumbags some liberals are.

They hack e-mail accounts

Viciously attack candidates children

Publically call conservative women "*****"

Why would we think it wasn't a democrat?

Democrats did this? How do you know this?

Same way all the liberals know the tea party people are behind all their bad phone calls and white powder attacks.

Jesus, Annie, there was a message attached to at least one of the bricks thrown, the instigator of the break the windows movement publicly took credit for it, stated his reasons, and encouraged every means of preparing for the revolution to come. He's a featured speaker for the open carry gun rally in DC, slated for the same day that McVeigh blew up the fed building (coincidence? I think not). The guy's brother who had his propane tanks feed line cut had his address posted to numerous teabagger websites, the threats recorded regarding the assassination of legislators children specifically referenced those who supported health care, the white powder envelope had a note referencing HCR as well. With the rash of violence, I'm sure I'm leaving someone out, but you get the point that the current spate clearly identifies its PURPOSE, while the shit referenced here is not only dated, but completely unclear as to reason or purpose.

Grasping you are. At straws.

Allies just spamming the board tonight........must be bored

Actually, I think she's trying to teach someone a lesson. I have been trying to teach that someone that very same lesson for, I'm guessing here, 9 or 10 years, so quite frankly, I don't believe it is possible.

Immie

Actually, I think she's trying to teach someone a lesson. I have been trying to teach that someone that very same lesson for, I'm guessing here, 9 or 10 years, so quite frankly, I don't believe it is possible.

Immie

Give it up guy, I was correct and she was wrong.
Her opening post was intentionally deceptive.

And she had a hissy fit over being called on it.

I think I first hit politics.com in 99

Last edited:
We know the type of scumbags some liberals are.

They hack e-mail accounts

Viciously attack candidates children

Publically call conservative women "*****"

Why would we think it wasn't a democrat?

yeah them Dems are a spineless lot

personally. i would have more respect for them if they toasted Palin while she was in the church and said 'How'd ya like me now'

~S~

Forum List

Back