Democrats burn down palin's church while women inside!

It appears that the OP was without links and details ( ie date) for the intent of deception.

suprise suprise, I gat a neg rep from you know who for this.

:D

Last edited:
What manner of response is this? Is it now funny to accuse a political party of arson? Is church burning a laughing matter? How do you expect to be treated with respect and maintain any credibility when you post such a sophomoric response?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: got ewe some new knots in yer knickers there commie??
Hardly. I'm just incredulous that someone could be as flippant as you seem to be and still expect to be taken seriously. I believe your manner of behavior has lowered your status to 'troll'.

The case was not solved that I can tell.

What is the evidence this church was burned by a democrat?

Oh my God the irony of you typing this post!!!

It only spells out one thing about you... H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T

Immie

Immy there is no evidence thos church was burned because Palin once attended it.

Its not her property its the churchs property.

They may have many other associations that resulted in this criminal act.

What manner of response is this? Is it now funny to accuse a political party of arson? Is church burning a laughing matter? How do you expect to be treated with respect and maintain any credibility when you post such a sophomoric response?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: got ewe some new knots in yer knickers there commie??
Hardly. I'm just incredulous that someone could be as flippant as you seem to be and still expect to be taken seriously. I believe your manner of behavior has lowered your status to 'troll'.

If I send you a quarter will you call someone who thinks I give a shit if ewe take me seriously?? willyahuh?

The case was not solved that I can tell.

What is the evidence this church was burned by a democrat?

Immie

Immy there is no evidence thos church was burned because Palin once attended it.

I absolutely agree there is no evidence presented in that link, however, your postings about Republicans using the N-word about Rep. Lewis, for which there is no solid evidence, makes you a hypocrite.

I told you in those other threads that there is no evidence yet and yet you insisted that Republicans did those horrible things and now you have the guts to sit there and say... there is no evidence? :cuckoo:

edit: Oh and by the way, I saw this link in that other thread of yours and I commented to AB that there was no proof that it was Democrats who had done this.

Democrats torch Palin's church:

"Gov. Sarah Palin's home church was badly damaged by arson, leading the governor to apologize if the fire was connected to "undeserved negative attention" from her failed campaign as the Republican vice presidential nominee."

Sarah Palin Church Fire: Palin's Home Church Burned In Arson Incident

Okay, did I miss something? Did it say anything at all about Democrats being responsible?

Are you channeling TM?

Immie

Last edited:
The church wasn't burned down by arsonists.....

It was burned down by the demons that Palin had cast out of her before she ran for VP. They were pissed they'd been thrown out.

Maybe that's why there was so much bad karma during the campaign..............

any of youse guys here remember how the black panthers raced on down to Duke and declared those white boys "guilty as sin" of raping that black woman?? How long and how much money did it take to clear ther name? and who was the prosecuter who could have stopped it?? you guessed it.. a demoncwat and still your stupid assess whine and bray and piss and moan,, you wants you some R E S P E C T donchyahuh?

Immie

I absolutely agree there is no evidence presented in that link, however, your postings about Republicans using the N-word about Rep. Lewis, for which there is no solid evidence, makes you a hypocrite.

I told you in those other threads that there is no evidence yet and yet you insisted that Republicans did those horrible things and now you have the guts to sit there and say... there is no evidence? :cuckoo:

edit: Oh and by the way, I saw this link in that other thread of yours and I commented to AB that there was no proof that it was Democrats who had done this.

Immie

Immie there are witnesses, witness testimony is allowed in court.

Immie ther people who called and threatened left notes and messages. Those are evidence that would be accepted in any court.

It appears that the OP was without links and details ( ie date) for the intent of deception.
I think the OP didn't need to provide a link, you are capable to research yourself. As to it being over a year, it doesn't matter. I believe the OP's intent was to show how back when this Church was burned there was ZERO outcry to condemn this in the press. Yet you all are crying about a possible spit on someone. You have no leg to stand on.

When will you apologize for this behavior??? When will you condemn the violent tactics your comrades employ?

When will you give me money, based on the fact that my ancestor beat your ancestor at poker and your ancestor hasn't paid up yet?

When will you apologize for this behavior??? When will you condemn the violent tactics your comrades employ?

I have no idea who set that church on fire and I would never condone their actions for setting fire to a church and I am an atheist.

Well perhaps it would be ok if were full of Fox nooze pundits....

Appolgise for an unsolved case that includes no evidence of a political bent?

When will you appolgise for a thread title that is a lie?

Forum List

Back