Democrats Brought Blacks Here On Ships.....Now They're Bringing New Blacks Thru Our Borders

Discussion in 'Congress' started by mudwhistle, Aug 3, 2019.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,769
    Because many of them are single issue voters.
    All you have to do is give them one excuse and they will vote for the same people despite the fact they are totally incompetent.
    The few Democrats that switched parties are long gone now.
    Their racism didn't go with them because it's still alive and well in the Democrat Party of today.
    It's just getting to the point the less and less of them can stomach voting for a Democrat anymore....thus the need for bringing millions of new voters into sanctuary states to prop up their voter base.

2. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    Just don’t see why you need to try and bring the partisan attacks. I’ll lay out your stupid implications.

- Today’s democrats have anything to do with the actions of their non existent party during the slave trade.

-The party ideologies back then were completely different

- Slavery was not a result of “democrats” it was a sick and barbaric practice that existed in many societies. Again, nothing to do with democrats.

- Slavery in the 1800s is nothing like modern day welfare. The implication is idiotic like the rest of your OP

So now let me ask you something. Is there any purpose to your OP besides trolling democrats with false correlations and labels? If so, then what?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  3. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,480
    There were no Democrats or a Democratic party when blacks were first brought here on ships, silly one! :rolleyes:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,769
    I guess you are incapable of connecting the dots unless it's spoon fed to you by CNN or MSNBC.
    Slavery comes in various forms.
    Figure out why Democrats all of the sudden felt it was a good idea to take advantage of the Civil Rights era.
    • Why do Democrats support Planned Parenthood when the founder was a racist
    • Why do Democrats really support welfare....and fight against anything that will get blacks off of it
    • Why do Democrats support open borders and converting Obamacare to Medicare expansion
    • Why do Democrats think that it's okay to give free health care and welfare to illegals

5. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,769
    My OP wasn't an absolute literal statement.
    Yeah.....the Democrat Party came along later.
    However they supported slavery even after it was made illegal....Republicans were against it.

I'm trying to get people to recognize the similarities.
    Democrats are always trying to take advantage of people that have very few options.
    These newcomers skipped the slavery part and leapfrogged straight to collecting welfare....which is supposed to be against the expressed purpose of immigration. You're supposed to be a contributor to the economy when you come here, not a leach sucking off of it.
    This is why what the Democrats are doing is as wrong now as it was a couple of hundred years ago.
    Democrats seem to always be on the wrong side of history.

6. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    They support planned parenthood because of the actual work they do providing reproductive healthcare to women. I promise most people have no idea of what the beliefs of the founder are. So another dumb point

They support welfare because they want to help the poor/oppressed and provide them with resources instead of saying “suck it and do it yourself.

Only a very small wing supports open borders, the vast majority does not. Those that do feel that way do so for humanitarian reasons because they believe in providing opportunity for all

Few to none believe in giving free healthcare to illegals. That talking point is a lie.

Got any more brain busters?

7. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,769
    1. There is a lot of evidence that Planned Parenthood spends 90% of their resources trying to perform abortions.
    2. They support welfare because it's a way to keep people dependent on government. Why would they give it to able-bodied people? I've seen 3 generations of families living completely off of welfare. Nobody in the family working.
    3. Democrats as a whole widely support open borders. Anyone who doesn't comes under attack. Then they turn around and use it to accuse Republicans of caging children and separating families. Nevermind that they insisted on it......at the same time they voted against it.
    4. Every single Democrat raised their hand on that stage when they asked them if they would give free health care to illegals.

8. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,862
    1. That’s complete bullshit that you can’t back up.

2. I support welfare and it has nothing to do with wanting people to repent of the government. I also help my local church with their efforts in my community and it has nothing to do with wanting people to be dependent on the church, I’m not even religious.

3. Complete bullshit. Show one prominent dem leader that supports open borders. You can’t

4. That’s a lie... it’s not what they were asked

9. EvilEyeFleegle

EvilEyeFleegle Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,500
    History of the United States Democratic Party - Wikipedia

The Democratic Party is the oldest voter-based political party in the world and the oldest existing political party in the United States, tracing its heritage back to the anti-Federalists and the Jeffersonian Democratic-Republican Party of the 1790s.[1][2][3] Known as the party of the "common man", the early Democratic Party stood for individual rights and state sovereignty and opposed banks and the abolition of slavery

10. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,769
    It's exactly what they were asked....I suspect they regretted their response later.

Every prominent leader supports open borders.
    Not just with their words but their actions.

It doesn't matter what you believe in....because the people you support believe in what I said.
    And you and I can both find evidence that Planned Parenthood performs most of the abortions in America and in some cases openly discourage other options.