Democrats Brought Blacks Here On Ships.....Now They're Bringing New Blacks Thru Our Borders

1. There is a lot of evidence that Planned Parenthood spends 90% of their resources trying to perform abortions.
  2. They support welfare because it's a way to keep people dependent on government. Why would they give it to able-bodied people? I've seen 3 generations of families living completely off of welfare. Nobody in the family working.
  3. Democrats as a whole widely support open borders. Anyone who doesn't comes under attack. Then they turn around and use it to accuse Republicans of caging children and separating families. Nevermind that they insisted on it......at the same time they voted against it.
  4. Every single Democrat raised their hand on that stage when they asked them if they would give free health care to illegals.
1. That’s complete bullshit that you can’t back up.

2. I support welfare and it has nothing to do with wanting people to repent of the government. I also help my local church with their efforts in my community and it has nothing to do with wanting people to be dependent on the church, I’m not even religious.

3. Complete bullshit. Show one prominent dem leader that supports open borders. You can’t

4. That’s a lie... it’s not what they were asked
It's exactly what they were asked....I suspect they regretted their response later.

Every prominent leader supports open borders.
Not just with their words but their actions.

It doesn't matter what you believe in....because the people you support believe in what I said.
And you and I can both find evidence that Planned Parenthood performs most of the abortions in America and in some cases openly discourage other options.
No it’s not at all what they were asked. Look up the quote of the question. Nowhere do they say free healthcare to illegals. Trump tries to spin that. Guess you took the bait
Undocumented means illegal.

Yup and nowhere did the say FREE healthcare

I guess you have a problem with English.
That's okay, liar.

SlaveTrade-58d199915f9b581d72a541c9.jpg

They can't argue this fact.....Democrats supported slavery.....and they brought blacks to America on ships. Now they're bring their new blacks thru our Southern border.

Democrats support cheap labor and human-trafficking. They plan on registering "refugees" by the millions and are already using them to steal elections all over the country. They're tipping it off with their sanctuary cities and sanctuary states.

They claim they care about these people, but in reality, everything they complain about, they set up in the first place. There was no argument from Democrats when Obama asked for money to pay for these detention centers.....now they're fighting Trump tooth and nail over every last cent....intentionally making the situation worse......

6-21-18-obama-s-cages-of-kids-fake-trump-pix_orig.png

Democrats voted to limit the number of beds in detention facilities. They refuse to fund those same facilities while showboating about how decrepit these facilities are. If you notice, not one of them is seen inside the facilities when they pontificate about what a terrible state they're in. They're always standing outside lying their asses off about the conditions. Here's the rub: They wanted this to happen. They planned on it.

2019-vs-2014-Migrant-Detention-640x480.jpg

Meanwhile, the cities they run are rat infested shitholes. After years of neglect and billions of dollars dumped into the pockets of the rich, no improvement is on the horizon. Democrats aren't even remotely decent leaders. They are excellent instigators. They get people worked up into a frenzy. That's the only thing they're good at. Truth be told....Blacks are beginning to realize that the party that claims to care about them has abandoned them for another group of newcomers.

rat-infested-baltimore-678x381.jpg

serveimage-1.jpeg

Blacks were enslaved by the welfare state. Democrats are as we speak enslaving a new generation of slaves with this same welfare state.

Liberal crying fake tears over Baltimore

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Southern Democrats got used to free slave labor for their plantations then, Republicans took that away with the end of slavery. Flash forward to today, Democrats have a virtual plantation wherein they keep blacks victims so they can throw a pittance to them for votes. Blacks are slowly coming around to the scam so NOW the Democrats have to go outside the country to get more voter-slaves.

SlaveTrade-58d199915f9b581d72a541c9.jpg

They can't argue this fact.....Democrats supported slavery.....and they brought blacks to America on ships. Now they're bring their new blacks thru our Southern border.

Democrats support cheap labor and human-trafficking. They plan on registering "refugees" by the millions and are already using them to steal elections all over the country. They're tipping it off with their sanctuary cities and sanctuary states.

They claim they care about these people, but in reality, everything they complain about, they set up in the first place. There was no argument from Democrats when Obama asked for money to pay for these detention centers.....now they're fighting Trump tooth and nail over every last cent....intentionally making the situation worse......

6-21-18-obama-s-cages-of-kids-fake-trump-pix_orig.png

Democrats voted to limit the number of beds in detention facilities. They refuse to fund those same facilities while showboating about how decrepit these facilities are. If you notice, not one of them is seen inside the facilities when they pontificate about what a terrible state they're in. They're always standing outside lying their asses off about the conditions. Here's the rub: They wanted this to happen. They planned on it.

2019-vs-2014-Migrant-Detention-640x480.jpg

Meanwhile, the cities they run are rat infested shitholes. After years of neglect and billions of dollars dumped into the pockets of the rich, no improvement is on the horizon. Democrats aren't even remotely decent leaders. They are excellent instigators. They get people worked up into a frenzy. That's the only thing they're good at. Truth be told....Blacks are beginning to realize that the party that claims to care about them has abandoned them for another group of newcomers.

rat-infested-baltimore-678x381.jpg

serveimage-1.jpeg

Blacks were enslaved by the welfare state. Democrats are as we speak enslaving a new generation of slaves with this same welfare state.

Liberal crying fake tears over Baltimore

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
E bola is coming to town

Its making a list,
Checking it twice;
Doesn't give a shit if you're black or you're white .
E bola is coming to town

Where my goddamn wall and secure border
8p43lgib84d31.jpg

1. That’s complete bullshit that you can’t back up.

2. I support welfare and it has nothing to do with wanting people to repent of the government. I also help my local church with their efforts in my community and it has nothing to do with wanting people to be dependent on the church, I’m not even religious.

3. Complete bullshit. Show one prominent dem leader that supports open borders. You can’t

4. That’s a lie... it’s not what they were asked
It's exactly what they were asked....I suspect they regretted their response later.

It doesn't matter what you believe in....because the people you support believe in what I said.
And you and I can both find evidence that Planned Parenthood performs most of the abortions in America and in some cases openly discourage other options.
No it’s not at all what they were asked. Look up the quote of the question. Nowhere do they say free healthcare to illegals. Trump tries to spin that. Guess you took the bait

That's okay, liar.

Show me where they said free healthcare genius? You can’t. So don’t call me a liar

That's okay, liar.

Show me where they said free healthcare genius? You can’t. So don’t call me a liar

I posted the video...liar.

That's okay, liar.

You did post the video which proved my point... nowhere did they say free healthcare. You’re lying

Grrrrrroan......... (Katniss runs her hand down her face and looks to the sky)

Really?
I know....logic is a difficult thing for some people to grasp......because they've been fed a load of BS for so long.

Expand and open your mind.

Try thinking for yourself for once.

I think for myself everyday. It's exhausting......hahahahaha

Why not approach your position without trying to insult one faction of people. Also, if we're being "honest" you'll admit that the parties flipped policies and platforms many many many.....hell - a long time ago. So it's false to suggest that the democrats of today were the democrats of yester-years. I'm sure you'll also admit (since we're being honest) that the current approach of today's republicans is more aligned with those in the past who treated anyone who wasn't white as less than human.
Another leftist lie. Johnson was a hard core racist. And he's the one that got the ball rolling to get the black vote.

Flipping means the Republicans are now the racists. Please give us ONE racist law that Republicans have passed specifically to Target the blacks. Please provide evidence of the Republican party for your claim.

It's the Republican party that has ALWAYS fought for providing opportunity for ALL Americans. The proof is evident right now. Minorities are faring better under Republican policies than they ever have under Democrat ones.

The only thing the Democrats did was turn the African Americans into slaves for the government instead of slaves on the plantations.

It makes me sick. African Americans deserve better than rat infested Democratic strongholds.

Grrrrrroan......... (Katniss runs her hand down her face and looks to the sky)

Really?
I know....logic is a difficult thing for some people to grasp......because they've been fed a load of BS for so long.

Expand and open your mind.

Try thinking for yourself for once.

I think for myself everyday. It's exhausting......hahahahaha

Why not approach your position without trying to insult one faction of people. Also, if we're being "honest" you'll admit that the parties flipped policies and platforms many many many.....hell - a long time ago. So it's false to suggest that the democrats of today were the democrats of yester-years. I'm sure you'll also admit (since we're being honest) that the current approach of today's republicans is more aligned with those in the past who treated anyone who wasn't white as less than human.
Another leftist lie. Johnson was a hard core racist. And he's the one that got the ball rolling to get the black vote.

Flipping means the Republicans are now the racists. Please give us ONE racist law that Republicans have passed specifically to Target the blacks. Please provide evidence of the Republican party for your claim.

It's the Republican party that has ALWAYS fought for providing opportunity for ALL Americans. The proof is evident right now. Minorities are faring better under Republican policies than they ever have under Democrat ones.

The only thing the Democrats did was turn the African Americans into slaves for the government instead of slaves on the plantations.

It makes me sick. African Americans deserve better than rat infested Democratic strongholds.
Republicans don't cheer when a Drank swigging drug addict bashes in the head of a White-Hispanic neighborhood watch. We don't get mad when a coke head gets killed by cops while swinging a knife. We don't like it when millions of Mexicans and Central Americans invade our country so Democrats can turn Texas blue.

That's okay, liar.

You did post the video which proved my point... nowhere did they say free healthcare. You’re lying

Well you can rub a dog's nose in his mess but some need other techniques to housebreak em.

You're not as smart as a dog, which is why you're a Jackass.

7340d357e7903d9ad8d0a48c3cd1aa76.jpg

That's okay, liar.
Well you can rub a dog's nose in his mess but some need other techniques to housebreak em.

Care to post the quote of where you think they said illegals get free healthcare? Cause it sure wasn’t in that video you posted. Put your money where your mouth is. I got my money on you coming up empty and posting another childish photo or empty insult. Come on prove me right again

The first party was the Democratic-Republican Party
Conservatives were part of the democratic party and they eventually splintered to the Republican party as the democratic

The conservatives were part of the democratic party until the issue of civil rights in 1964 where they started the move to join the repub

Issues civil rights and the only reason Texas didn't vote repub is because LBJ was from Texas.
1964_large.png
1960_large.png

voting map in 1960 VS 1964 when civil rights became a issue

The funny part is when they all voted for Wallace in 1968 and then settle down and became solid repubs
1960_large.png
1964_large.png

That's okay, liar.

Care to post the quote of where you think they said illegals get free healthcare? Cause it sure wasn’t in that video you posted. Put your money where your mouth is. I got my money on you coming up empty and posting another childish photo or empty insult. Come on prove me right again

They all said they would provide healthcare for illegals. Please show us where they said anything about illegals paying for it.

That's okay, liar.

Again....i posted the video.
You refuse to acknowledge it.

This is not my problem. It's yours

They all said they would provide healthcare for illegals. Please show us where they said anything about illegals paying for it.
Mayor Pete and Biden both specifically said it was a buy in option during that debate, that why Biden was wishy washy to raise his hand and I believe if you check most the other candidates plans it is the same thing... a buy in

Providing healthcare is not the same thing as giving free healthcare. Gas stations provide gas to illegals too. That doesn’t mean they are giving it away for free. This talking point is so old and it is all based on a spin from Trump. Talk about fake news!!!

Yes you posted a video of them saying exactly what I said they said and not what your lying about them saying. The fact that you can’t post a quote shows how full of shit you are. Thanks for playing. You’re done.

Mayor Pete and Biden both specifically said it was a buy in option during that debate, that why Biden was wishy washy to raise his hand and I believe if you check most the other candidates plans it is the same thing... a buy in

Providing healthcare is not the same thing as giving free healthcare. Gas stations provide gas to illegals too. That doesn’t mean they are giving it away for free. This talking point is so old and it is all based on a spin from Trump. Talk about fake news!!!
Uh...... Obamacare registered millions of non-citizens just to reach 6 million. They're already getting free health care now. They can walk into any ER in the country and get treated. Democrats support this.

Yes you posted a video of them saying exactly what I said they said and not what your lying about them saying. The fact that you can’t post a quote shows how full of shit you are. Thanks for playing. You’re done.
The question was do they support free health care for undocumented migrants.
They all raised their hands....and they were loudly cheered by the crowd

Uh...... Obamacare registered millions of non-citizens just to reach 6 million. They're already getting free health care now. They can walk into any ER in the country and get treated. Democrats support this.
Haha. Ok buddy, you win. I don’t have the time or patience to explain the difference between emergency care and the healthcare being discussed in the debate. Congrats!

Whoa there. Illegals can go see a doctor now and pay for it. They are not refused healthcare. So what exactly does "provide healthcare" mean then? Gas stations provide gas, and the illegal can get it and pay for it. Doctor's provide healthcare and illegals can go to a doctor and pay for it. So why do the Democrats need to provide healthcare then?

Forum List

Back