Democrats blurring the lines between entertainment and politics again.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That's a great process to elect a President, just listen Miley and Katie, Oprah and SNL. That way you don't have to think just do what they tell you:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Singer Katy Perry wore a T-shirt emblazoned with a heart and the words "Nasty Woman" as she told young potential voters in Las Vegas to stop making excuses and vote.

"You have to be present," she said. "This is an election that counts."

She advocated support not only for Clinton -- and the potential to make history with that vote -- but also for down-ballot candidates, introducing Senate candidate Catherine Cortez Masto.

Perry has spoken and performed at Clinton campaign in the past, including a performance at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Earlier in the day, fellow Singer Miley Cyrus surprised students in their dorm rooms at George Mason University. Cyrus surprised more than a couple students when she knocked on their doors to talk about voting this election day. She chatted with students about their their families, hometowns, dorm rooms and even video games.

Cyrus did get serious about the tone of the campaign. She told one student from Atlanta, Georgia, she was shocked at how mean-spirited the election has been.

"Its been super hateful," she said. Though that student was going to be voting in her home state, Cyrus said she was still hoping she'd rally her fellow students on Election Day.

"I'm counting on you," Cyrus said.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's a great process to elect a President, just listen Miley and Katie, Oprah and SNL. That way you don't have to think just do what they tell you:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Singer Katy Perry wore a T-shirt emblazoned with a heart and the words "Nasty Woman" as she told young potential voters in Las Vegas to stop making excuses and vote.

She advocated support not only for Clinton -- and the potential to make history with that vote -- but also for down-ballot candidates, introducing Senate candidate Catherine Cortez Masto.

Perry has spoken and performed at Clinton campaign in the past, including a performance at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Earlier in the day, fellow Singer Miley Cyrus surprised students in their dorm rooms at George Mason University. Cyrus surprised more than a couple students when she knocked on their doors to talk about voting this election day. She chatted with students about their their families, hometowns, dorm rooms and even video games.

Cyrus did get serious about the tone of the campaign. She told one student from Atlanta, Georgia, she was shocked at how mean-spirited the election has been.

"Its been super hateful," she said. Though that student was going to be voting in her home state, Cyrus said she was still hoping she'd rally her fellow students on Election Day.

Man, imagine how pissed you'd be if a celebrity was chosen as one of the party's nominees

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Man, imagine how pissed you'd be if a celebrity was chosen as one of the party's nominees

After the spectacle of Obama, I knew the day Trump declared he was running he would be the nominee. That is all Americans will have the attention span or patience for till the fall of the Republic.

I have Idiocracy prioritized on my DVD queue, but for some reason, it is in super high demand right now. Netflix keeps sending me other movies. :cranky:

I'm already looking forward to the day when Kanye is President. . . .

863dcfa1c62aeab47b328acc112898fccf05f99e2c3efecbf2ec17944cd7d2b3_1.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well, you still have Chachi and Ted Nugent...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i love how moronic trumpsters accuse democrats of doing what *they*do.

and you kind of don't get to accuse democrats of blurring the line between politics and entertainment when you're running a reality show host as your candidate.

loons.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i love how moronic trumpsters accuse democrats of doing what *they*do.

and you kind of don't get to accuse democrats of blurring the line between politics and entertainment when you're running a reality show host as your candidate.

loons.
True dat.

I think we should demand that if he wins, he put cameras in the oval office and broadcast his working day on c-span.

When ever he plans to fire someone, it should be scheduled so the networks can cover it. . . . :lmao:

The first 100 days would be epic. . .

Attorney General Lynch?

Trump-Youre-Fired-300x300.jpg

Director Comey?

55030469.jpg

Hillary and Bill, I'm afraid our new DoJ is going to have to open up an investigation on your corruption and try you for high crimes against the State. . . .

get

Forum List

Back