Democrats.. Big Secret Plan

Yeah..it's not like the Bush administration ran up the national credit card then left before picking up the check.

No sir.

Never happened. They left a "surplus". A surplus of misery.

Part II of the plan - Blame Bush.

Democrats arent pissed about the debt per say, they are upset they didnt get to spend the money.

They get it back...

mrz011810dAPR20100116034105.jpg

Something has to change, folks.

I am happy to say I believe that Obama's reelection
money chest will be the smallest in our history.
I have heard for months now on just about
every lib radio talk show and cable TV station
that the left is against huge money being used to elect candidates.
At least they are furious that the GOP is supposed to have
a lot of money for the election.
I am sure that the left will be equally fair in condemning
Obama having a huge war chest...... :D

What am I stupid.....the left being equally critical. :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :cuckoo:

And yet, imagine that, the approval rating of Congress is at it's lowest level in history. Guess what the American people want? Compromise. The Republicans have been unwilling to do so since President Obama took office. Up till now, they've been able to play the "it's both sides" meme despite the evidence to the contrary. This time they overplayed their hand and looked like nihilistic teenagers on a tear. It isn't going to play well in Peoria.

How can the senate compromise when they won't even look at a bill they are sent? Or is it only the republican house that is expected to compromise?

They did the same exact thing to Nancy Pelosi.

This mythical 60 vote majority never existed. It ALWAYS included the Ben Nelsons, Blanche Lincolns and Joe douche Liebermans.

cloture-smith-chat-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Waaaah. Did they have more votes than the Republicans or not? Deal with it.

That's obvious, lord knows they can't run on what the obama has accomplished

Sure they can.....Stopping a depression, adding 3 million jobs, providing access to healthcare for millions, repealing DADT, START treaty........oh yea.......and putting AlQaida on it's ass and killing the SOB Bin Laden

What have the Republicans accomplished in the last three years?

Well according to you liars of the demonCrap persuasion they've blocked every single itty bitty witty thing piss ant tried to dew? Next question?

Same question..

What have the Republicans given the American people in the last three years? Let's see one piece of legislation, one accomplishment

There must be one thing Republicans have done

Something has to change, folks.

I am happy to say I believe that Obama's reelection
money chest will be the smallest in our history.
I have heard for months now on just about
every lib radio talk show and cable TV station
that the left is against huge money being used to elect candidates.
At least they are furious that the GOP is supposed to have
a lot of money for the election.
I am sure that the left will be equally fair in condemning
Obama having a huge war chest...... :D

What am I stupid.....the left being equally critical. :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :cuckoo:
And will they in the same breath condemn his Corporate buddies that he is beholden to?

Sure they can.....Stopping a depression, adding 3 million jobs, providing access to healthcare for millions, repealing DADT, START treaty........oh yea.......and putting AlQaida on it's ass and killing the SOB Bin Laden

Well according to you liars of the demonCrap persuasion they've blocked every single itty bitty witty thing piss ant tried to dew? Next question?

Same question..

What have the Republicans given the American people in the last three years? Let's see one piece of legislation, one accomplishment

With D's controlling the Senate and White House, just how exactly do you expect the GOP to have gotten anything enacted?

Do you really not know how our government works?

Same question..

Well they have stopped a lot of the obamas insane spending, that is a great gift to all Americans, even ones who don't know it.

The gop should be applauded for blocking democrat stupidity.

And yet, imagine that, the approval rating of Congress is at it's lowest level in history. Guess what the American people want? Compromise. The Republicans have been unwilling to do so since President Obama took office. Up till now, they've been able to play the "it's both sides" meme despite the evidence to the contrary. This time they overplayed their hand and looked like nihilistic teenagers on a tear. It isn't going to play well in Peoria.

How can the senate compromise when they won't even look at a bill they are sent? Or is it only the republican house that is expected to compromise?

Must spread:( Owe you one!

Same question..

With D's controlling the Senate and White House, just how exactly do you expect the GOP to have gotten anything enacted?

Are you really that naive to think that minority parties are not able to pass bills? It has been done in Congress for two hundred years. All congresses have bills passed from both parties......except this group of inept republicans

The way it is done is through political compromise....

If you pass my bill , I will vote for yours
If you change this clause in your bill....I will vote for it
Bipartisan bills submitted by a member from each party

What have the Republicans accomplished in three years?

Where are the bills? What has Boehner accomplished as Speaker?

Nothing....Republicans have nothing

And guess why? Who had the Majority in Congress for the period?
Whoopsie...:eusa_whistle:

Um, right now, when the Congress has it's lowest approval ratings? The Republicans.

That is Congress as a whole, not the House specifically. Could it be that folks are really pissed at the Senate?

And guess why? Who had the Majority in Congress for the period?
Whoopsie...:eusa_whistle:

Um, right now, when the Congress has it's lowest approval ratings? The Republicans.

That is Congress as a whole, not the House specifically. Could it be that folks are really pissed at the Senate?
Could be. But few Americans are taught the structure of Government any longer...nor do I think the same care.

Same question..

Are you really that naive to think that minority parties are not able to pass bills? It has been done in Congress for two hundred years. All congresses have bills passed from both parties......except this group of inept republicans

That right there is why America is such a mess.

"You vote for my fucked up bill, and I'll vote for your fucked up bill":cuckoo:

That right there is why America is such a mess.

"You vote for my fucked up bill, and I'll vote for your fucked up bill":cuckoo:
An enema is in order for next year if we are to survive.

Same question..

They have passed all kinds of legislation that now collects dust on Harry Reid's desk. Pretty disingenuous of you to bitch.

Same question..

Republicans have a great deal.

It's all sitting on Harry Reid's desk.

Could be. But few Americans are taught the structure of Government any longer...nor do I think the same care.
Something that annoys me is Representatives calling themselves Congressmen.

It's like they don't want people to know that their job is to represent, not lead.

Yeah..it's not like the Bush administration ran up the national credit card then left before picking up the check.

No sir.

Never happened. They left a "surplus". A surplus of misery.

And doubling that Debt serves what end again?

Republicans have a great deal.

It's all sitting on Harry Reid's desk.

:eusa_hand:That doesn't seem to fit the obamaites narrative.

Forum List

Back