Democrats.. Big Secret Plan

How can the senate compromise when they won't even look at a bill they are sent? Or is it only the republican house that is expected to compromise?

They did the same exact thing to Nancy Pelosi.

This mythical 60 vote majority never existed. It ALWAYS included the Ben Nelsons, Blanche Lincolns and Joe douche Liebermans.

cloture-smith-chat-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Are you claiming the Senate never passed or debated anything the pelosi house sent them?

No, that isn't what I'm saying. I'm saying that there has been an obvious increase in the number of cloture votes in the Senate since Barack Obama became President. The Republicans repeatedly would not allow bills up for discussion, let alone vote in the Senate and it was often an insurmountable wall...because there was never a strong 60 vote majority on ANYTHING.

Oh, let's all give out a chorus of Kumbaya for those poor Republican bastards in Congress who were wiling and able to cross the aisle and work with Obama and the Democrats to get this country back on its feet. Only to be brushed aside at every turn. Not that I really believe either Party gave a great big rat's ass about working very hard at that.

Had the Party of Dead Elephants spent half the time and energy developing workable plans with the Democrats, as it did foot dragging and nay-saying about almost everything, perhaps We the People might be in better shape economically than we are.

But please don't let reality infringe on the Great Republican Fantasy; or is that hypocrisy regarding their role in this debacle. Perhaps those of us who do not subscribe to the tricks endlessly performed by members of this defunct Two Party System are privy to a clearer and more accurate version of what has been going on on Capitol Hill.

Oh, let's all give out a chorus of Kumbaya for those poor Republican bastards in Congress who were wiling and able to cross the aisle and work with Obama and the Democrats to get this country back on its feet. Only to be brushed aside at every turn. Not that I really believe either Party gave a great big rat's ass about working very hard at that.

Had the Party of Dead Elephants spent half the time and energy developing workable plans with the Democrats, as it did foot dragging and nay-saying about almost everything, perhaps We the People might be in better shape economically than we are.

But please don't let reality infringe on the Great Republican Fantasy; or is that hypocrisy regarding their role in this debacle. Perhaps those of us who do not subscribe to the tricks endlessly performed by members of this defunct Two Party System are privy to a clearer and more accurate version of what has been going on on Capitol Hill.

I dont know quite what to make of that rant, but I will say that willingness to fuck america over is rampant, its called compromise.

Evidence............... Debt service for last year at 454 billion.

LOL. hypocrisy is laying the problems at the feet of republicans while giving your democrat heroes and obama a blowjob.

There is lots of blame to go around for almost every prick in congress, regardless of political affiliation.

They did the same exact thing to Nancy Pelosi.

This mythical 60 vote majority never existed. It ALWAYS included the Ben Nelsons, Blanche Lincolns and Joe douche Liebermans.

cloture-smith-chat-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Are you claiming the Senate never passed or debated anything the pelosi house sent them?

No, that isn't what I'm saying. I'm saying that there has been an obvious increase in the number of cloture votes in the Senate since Barack Obama became President. The Republicans repeatedly would not allow bills up for discussion, let alone vote in the Senate and it was often an insurmountable wall...because there was never a strong 60 vote majority on ANYTHING.
Fine. When are they going to pass a real Budget instead of half-baked measures?

Morning Bell: The Truth About the Balanced Budget Amendment

Maybe if the Republicans hadn't come right out and said their number one priority was to make President Obama a one term President at all costs, they wouldn't be painted as such obstructionist asshats. (Oh, and if they hadn't been such obstructionist asshats)

You are a flat out bald faced LIAR demoncrap... One person said that Mitch McConnell.

Maybe if the Republicans hadn't come right out and said their number one priority was to make President Obama a one term President at all costs, they wouldn't be painted as such obstructionist asshats. (Oh, and if they hadn't been such obstructionist asshats)

The gop should be applauded for blocking democrat stupidity.

And yet, imagine that, the approval rating of Congress is at it's lowest level in history. Guess what the American people want? Compromise. The Republicans have been unwilling to do so since President Obama took office. Up till now, they've been able to play the "it's both sides" meme despite the evidence to the contrary. This time they overplayed their hand and looked like nihilistic teenagers on a tear. It isn't going to play well in Peoria.
The Democrat definition of "compromise": "Do what we tell you to do and STFU".

And yet, imagine that, the approval rating of Congress is at it's lowest level in history. Guess what the American people want? Compromise. The Republicans have been unwilling to do so since President Obama took office. Up till now, they've been able to play the "it's both sides" meme despite the evidence to the contrary. This time they overplayed their hand and looked like nihilistic teenagers on a tear. It isn't going to play well in Peoria.

Guess what the American people want? Compromise. The Republicans have been unwilling to do so since President Obama took office.

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won." :lol:

For the 2012 Election.....:disbelief:

Blame Republicans....:slap:

What.. that's the plan...:eusa_doh:

Actually, that was the plan in 2008 and it worked very well

The plan for 2012 is to let the Republicans speak and then ridicule what comes out of their mouths

It should be more effective than 2008

Obama, where are the JOBS?

Jobs?

You mean the 700,000 jobs we were losing every month when the Republicans left? Or do you mean the 100,000 jobs we have been adding every month?

How about the 2.5 million jobs that have been added since stimulus was passed

The bigger question is where are the jobs the Republicans have added? What have they done to help the economy in the last three years?

I dont know quite what to make of that rant, but I will say that willingness to fuck america over is rampant, its called compromise.

And of course you blame Obama for that - not the two wars we didn't need to be in - started by two Republicans using lies to play on the trust of the American people. You wouldn't know a rant if one hit you square in the jaw. Just like you apparently don't know you're being politically fucked even though you are in an uncomfortable position and not getting kissed.

But by all means be those morons' bitch. But please don't try to justify any of them to me because you cannot.

They all share blame equally. Plus those same elected representatives that got us in this mess have provided more than ample proof that they could care less about whether we or this country survives.

I don't allow stupidity, blind adherence to dead systems, hatred, racism or a myriad of other nonsense crap cloud my judgment when it comes to determining who the real enemy is here.

Last edited:

The plan for 2012 is to let the Republicans speak and then ridicule what comes out of their mouths

That's obvious, lord knows they can't run on what the obama has accomplished

Sure they can.....Stopping a depression, adding 3 million jobs, providing access to healthcare for millions, repealing DADT, START treaty........oh yea.......and putting AlQaida on it's ass and killing the SOB Bin Laden

What have the Republicans accomplished in the last three years?

Well according to you liars of the demonCrap persuasion they've blocked every single itty bitty witty thing piss ant tried to dew? Next question?

Compromise?

Where was the Republican compromise when Obama asked what changes they needed in the healthcare bill so they would sign it and they replied "tear it up and start over"

Where was their compromise on Bush tax cut extensions?

Where was their compromise on the debt reduction super committee when the Dems offered a trillion in spending cuts and republicans wouldnt raise taxes on billionaires by a nickel?

And of course you blame Obama for that - not the two wars we didn't need to be in - started by two Republicans using lies to play on the trust of the American people. You wouldn't know a rant if one hit you square in the jaw. Just like you apparently don't know you're being politically fucked even though you are in an uncomfortable position and not getting kissed.

But by all means be those morons' bitch. But please don't try to justify any of them to me because you cannot.

They all share blame equally. Plus those same elected representatives that got us in this mess have provided more than ample proof that they could care less about whether we or this country survives.

I don't allow stupidity, blind adherence to dead systems, hatred, racism or a myriad of other nonsense crap cloud my judgment when it comes to determining who the real enemy is here.
It sure sounds like you do.

That's obvious, lord knows they can't run on what the obama has accomplished

Sure they can.....Stopping a depression, adding 3 million jobs, providing access to healthcare for millions, repealing DADT, START treaty........oh yea.......and putting AlQaida on it's ass and killing the SOB Bin Laden

What have the Republicans accomplished in the last three years?
Obama didn't add a thing. Just wait until the season is over...Unemployment will go right back to where it was...this is unless the numbers are cooked again...:eusa_hand::eusa_shhh:

Compromise?

Where was the Republican compromise when Obama asked what changes they needed in the healthcare bill so they would sign it and they replied "tear it up and start over"

Where was their compromise on Bush tax cut extensions?

Where was their compromise on the debt reduction super committee when the Dems offered a trillion in spending cuts and republicans wouldnt raise taxes on billionaires by a nickel?
Thanks for proving my point.

It sure sounds like you do.

lol Every post is chiding republicans but he holds them both accountable, equally. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back