Democrats best hope for president: Jerry Brown

I see you are not up to the task today. Have a few drinks to unwind and you might come up with something coherent above a jungle monkey.:lol:

I see that you remain as utterly stupid as you almost always are.

Aside from some of the racist shit you've spewed, you never seem to have much of anything to say.

But, still, you DID start this clusterfuck of a mindless thread.

And it is worthy of nothing but derisive laughter.

Replacing the failed Obama Administration with a President Moonbeam?

You guys would have to be even more out of your collective fucking mindless heads -- than ever before -- to even consider such stupidity.

Incredible.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It did well to suck in an imbecile like yourself, and you still have no comment above a jungle monkey. Yes, replacing Obama with Jerry in 2012. There is no sign Jerry would even consider being a candidate. I am just suggesting that if he were he would be the Democrats and this nation's best hope. Comprehend?

It did suck.

:lol:

As does most of the bullshit you post so mindlessly.

Best Hope, Jerry Brown. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:lol::lol:

:rofl:

I see that you remain as utterly stupid as you almost always are.

Aside from some of the racist shit you've spewed, you never seem to have much of anything to say.

But, still, you DID start this clusterfuck of a mindless thread.

And it is worthy of nothing but derisive laughter.

Replacing the failed Obama Administration with a President Moonbeam?

You guys would have to be even more out of your collective fucking mindless heads -- than ever before -- to even consider such stupidity.

Incredible.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It did well to suck in an imbecile like yourself, and you still have no comment above a jungle monkey. Yes, replacing Obama with Jerry in 2012. There is no sign Jerry would even consider being a candidate. I am just suggesting that if he were he would be the Democrats and this nation's best hope. Comprehend?

It did suck.

images

It did suck.

images

Shitnow's contribution to any discussion:
kincks_crap_4.gif

Democrats don't need Jerry Brown to beat the hapless right ...

Obama political fortunes are rising against GOP challengers

No doubt about it: President Obama is on a political roll.

Obama's approval ratings have cracked 50% in a number of polls, and a new McClatchy-Marist survey shows him pounding potential 2012 Republican challengers Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee.

There are many reasons, pollsters say: Obama's political successes in December, particularly the tax cuts deal with Republicans; the generally improving economy; and his handling of the mass shooting in Arizona last weekend.

"Clearly, the lame-duck session of Congress showed that things could move forward," said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College in New York. "That's something people are eager for, especially independents."

Our pal Steve Thomma of McClatchy writes that Obama's "strengthening appeal was most noticeable in how he matches up against three potential Republican rivals."

His breakdown:

Today Obama would beat Republican Mitt Romney by 51 to 38 percent, the poll showed. In a December McClatchy-Marist poll, he trailed the former Massachusetts governor by 46-44 percent.

Obama would defeat Republican Mike Huckabee by a similar margin, 50-38 percent. In December, the president led the former Arkansas governor by only 47-43 percent.

And he'd crush Palin by 56-30 percent. A month before, he led the former Alaska governor by 52-40 percent.
Obama political fortunes are rising against GOP challengers - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

His re-election is dependent on one thing and one thing only .. an improving economy .. not what teabaggers or Gopers do or don't do.

I never said he was. He was just the best choice left after republicans voted for him in the primaries. Now can we talk about your thighs? I mean about Jerry Brown as the Democrat President? Someone who has more balls that the entire rightwing of dummies?

well shit....at his age they probably hang down to his knees.....

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have to reel in my cock when I piss,... otherwise if I cough taking a piss, I would suck up the water in the bowl.

Age is a factor. I don't see how it applies to Jerry, who seems pretty sharp and physically fit. Like they say, we live longer.

we are talking about his BALLS....not his Dick....and when your 72 ....age does matter....lots of pressure running the place....

Democrats don't need Jerry Brown to beat the hapless right ...

Obama political fortunes are rising against GOP challengers

No doubt about it: President Obama is on a political roll.

Obama's approval ratings have cracked 50% in a number of polls, and a new McClatchy-Marist survey shows him pounding potential 2012 Republican challengers Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee.

There are many reasons, pollsters say: Obama's political successes in December, particularly the tax cuts deal with Republicans; the generally improving economy; and his handling of the mass shooting in Arizona last weekend.

"Clearly, the lame-duck session of Congress showed that things could move forward," said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion at Marist College in New York. "That's something people are eager for, especially independents."

Our pal Steve Thomma of McClatchy writes that Obama's "strengthening appeal was most noticeable in how he matches up against three potential Republican rivals."

His breakdown:

Today Obama would beat Republican Mitt Romney by 51 to 38 percent, the poll showed. In a December McClatchy-Marist poll, he trailed the former Massachusetts governor by 46-44 percent.

Obama would defeat Republican Mike Huckabee by a similar margin, 50-38 percent. In December, the president led the former Arkansas governor by only 47-43 percent.

And he'd crush Palin by 56-30 percent. A month before, he led the former Alaska governor by 52-40 percent.
Obama political fortunes are rising against GOP challengers - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

His re-election is dependent on one thing and one thing only .. an improving economy .. not what teabaggers or Gopers do or don't do.

who cares what a poll says right now?.....a month from now he could do something that could knock him down 20 points.....worry about what people think of him when its time to run....

Who trusts a Mormon for president, like Mitt Romney?

Forum List

Back