Democrats---Bait And Switch

As a Cuban from the ruling class? Is that what you refer to as a "white Hispanic"? From 2012 Presidential election:
71% Latinos' support of President Obama, according to CNN exit polls.

73% Asian-American share for Obama

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections Jewish Virtual Library

You right wingers need to nominate Jeb Bush, he's your best chance. :)
Ah, did you ever take into account a person OF color WOULD vote FOR a person of color FIRST?
That explains Black Obozo vs Whitey Romney.
Now it's Hispanic Cruz/Rubio vs Whitey Clinton.
Race card cuts BOTH ways!
Have you ever checked out the site Fox News Latino? Have you ever checked the comments sections there and the sentiments of the majority of the Latinos on that FOX NEWS site? It's usually three Hispanics aligned with some conservative whites against the majority of the Hispanics on that site. Once Cruz talks about his immigration policy , they will not vote for the Canadian. :lol: Nor will they vote for Ricky............and his flip flop on immigration.
The area I live in is 90% Hispanic. I have live on the street polls. It's the talk and people are pumped. The state is Arizona and it's going Cruz.

That area of your is in the minority in that state:
"
Arizona Latinos Favor Democrats by Wide Margins

• In the presidential race, 80% of Arizona Latinos said they will vote for President Obama, while 14% said they will vote for Romney and 6% are undecided. The largest vote share for Obama of any state.
  • In the U.S. Senate race, 75% of Arizona Latinos said they will vote for Richard Carmona (D), while 12% said they will vote for Rep. Jeff Flake (R) and 13% are undecided.
  • In addition, 69% of Arizona Latinos said they will vote for the Democratic candidate in their U.S. House race, while 14% will vote Republican and another 14% are undecided

Why Arizona may be the surprise of 2012 the big Latino vote that you didn t see coming Latino Decisions
:cuckoo: All the info in your reply is from 2012, Honey.
What you see here in this thread happened to black people.
The lazy the drunk or drug addicted went towards the democrats.
But the ones that wanted to live better worked. I have seen this before in the 50s and 60s with post war Japanese in Seattle.

They as a GROUP got up off their asses and moved UPWARD with NO damn programs WITH two parents in the home and a LOT of EDUCATION.

I AM a Ted Cruz SUPPORTER.
I AM PRO gun rights.
I AM ANTI gay marriage.
I AM ANTI abortion.
I AM American!

Have you ever checked out the site Fox News Latino? Have you ever checked the comments sections there and the sentiments of the majority of the Latinos on that FOX NEWS site? It's usually three Hispanics aligned with some conservative whites against the majority of the Hispanics on that site. Once Cruz talks about his immigration policy , they will not vote for the Canadian. :lol: Nor will they vote for Ricky............and his flip flop on immigration.
The area I live in is 90% Hispanic. I have live on the street polls. It's the talk and people are pumped. The state is Arizona and it's going Cruz.
LOL, how about California, New York, Florida, Texas, Nevada and the rest of the country. Hispanics as a whole had their choice to vote for the "Christian" Right in 2008 and 2012 and it was a NO GO for the majority of my Latino brothers and sisters. I find it "funny" that some of you folks are into two early first term Senators yet you had the same "objections" about another one in Barack Obama. remember when some if not many folks on your side of the aisle were lamenting about the same things regarding Obama along with the "no executive experience"? :lol:
Your only hope is Jeb Bush, hopefully his interventionist foreign policy ismore restrained than his brother's. You also better hope that Bill Richardson doesn't get involved in this race as well.
Now you are evading the topic liberal and damn POORLY. YOUR party COUNTED on the black vote for that TRASH in the oval office.

Why the hell would ANY Hispanic vote for some old frail nasty white woman when one of their OWN is standing there? You are talking to a 1/2 MEXICAN living in ARIZONA not some puss brained liberal "thinker".

You just hold on to your dumb ass dream of Mexicans leaving behind one of THEIR OWN for that WHORE. It's NOT going to happen!
Too funny and ignorant. First of all, the Democrats have a the majority of the "Black Vote" for DECADES. The black vote couldn't help him win if it wasn't for the majority of LATINO, Asian, Jewish, etc. voting for him.

All they have to do is listen to Cruz's stances and they will tell him to go fuck himself. You are talking to a fellow Latino.................

Cruz is NOT a Mexican, he's not one of their "own" , he's a Canadian born 1/2 Cuban who has an immigration policy that the majority of "them" don't agree with.
1/2 Cuban is Hispanic enough. He HAD dual citizenship and CHOSE to be American. A lot more American then you damn democrats. Oh remember that idiot in the white house is NOT all black either.

Cruz is a Canadian and will remain so for the rest of his life

Ah, did you ever take into account a person OF color WOULD vote FOR a person of color FIRST?

"

• In the presidential race, 80% of Arizona Latinos said they will vote for President Obama, while 14% said they will vote for Romney and 6% are undecided. The largest vote share for Obama of any state.
  • In the U.S. Senate race, 75% of Arizona Latinos said they will vote for Richard Carmona (D), while 12% said they will vote for Rep. Jeff Flake (R) and 13% are undecided.
  • In addition, 69% of Arizona Latinos said they will vote for the Democratic candidate in their U.S. House race, while 14% will vote Republican and another 14% are undecided

Why Arizona may be the surprise of 2012 the big Latino vote that you didn t see coming Latino Decisions
But the ones that wanted to live better worked. I have seen this before in the 50s and 60s with post war Japanese in Seattle.

They as a GROUP got up off their asses and moved UPWARD with NO damn programs WITH two parents in the home and a LOT of EDUCATION.

I AM PRO gun rights.
I AM ANTI gay marriage.
I AM ANTI abortion.
I AM American!
No your not, your a white Hispanic...who has an idiotic sense of needing to stigmatize what you hate, but pray to God to save your soul, ain't gonna happen, Mr.Snippy..

LOL, how about California, New York, Florida, Texas, Nevada and the rest of the country. Hispanics as a whole had their choice to vote for the "Christian" Right in 2008 and 2012 and it was a NO GO for the majority of my Latino brothers and sisters. I find it "funny" that some of you folks are into two early first term Senators yet you had the same "objections" about another one in Barack Obama. remember when some if not many folks on your side of the aisle were lamenting about the same things regarding Obama along with the "no executive experience"? :lol:
Your only hope is Jeb Bush, hopefully his interventionist foreign policy ismore restrained than his brother's. You also better hope that Bill Richardson doesn't get involved in this race as well.
Now you are evading the topic liberal and damn POORLY. YOUR party COUNTED on the black vote for that TRASH in the oval office.

Why the hell would ANY Hispanic vote for some old frail nasty white woman when one of their OWN is standing there? You are talking to a 1/2 MEXICAN living in ARIZONA not some puss brained liberal "thinker".

You just hold on to your dumb ass dream of Mexicans leaving behind one of THEIR OWN for that WHORE. It's NOT going to happen!
Too funny and ignorant. First of all, the Democrats have a the majority of the "Black Vote" for DECADES. The black vote couldn't help him win if it wasn't for the majority of LATINO, Asian, Jewish, etc. voting for him.

All they have to do is listen to Cruz's stances and they will tell him to go fuck himself. You are talking to a fellow Latino.................

Cruz is NOT a Mexican, he's not one of their "own" , he's a Canadian born 1/2 Cuban who has an immigration policy that the majority of "them" don't agree with.
1/2 Cuban is Hispanic enough. He HAD dual citizenship and CHOSE to be American. A lot more American then you damn democrats. Oh remember that idiot in the white house is NOT all black either.

and a goat roper.....

ecardrudeandstupid.jpg
Well Moonhole YOU don't set the rules here do ya?
I must since you have made a choice..

Correction: A fucking lousy canadian. A teaper canuck. A canadian-Cuban American wetback. A traitor . A Manchurian candidate. A POS teaper that loves America SO MUCH...he waited untl he had political dreams before denouncing his canadian citizenship.

Fucking canadian and the idiot teapers that follow a non-American....a wetback canadian. The hypocrisy is astonishing.

Correction: A fucking lousy canadian. A teaper canuck. A canadian-Cuban American wetback. A traitor . A Manchurian candidate. A POS teaper that loves America SO MUCH...he waited untl he had political dreams before denouncing his canadian citizenship.

Fucking canadian and the idiot teapers that follow a non-American....a wetback canadian. The hypocrisy is astonishing.

The idea that Cruz "gave up" his Canadian citizenship is a joke. He's Canadian for 45 years and expects us to believe he no longer is?

I AM American!

Only be accident of birth. Cause you sure don't represent American values.

Hey, maybe you could give your hero Ted your birth right and you could become a Canuck. Would you do that for your country? For Ted. If you could that is.

As a Cuban from the ruling class? Is that what you refer to as a "white Hispanic"? From 2012 Presidential election:

"

Once again you are avoiding topic. Get on topic or get lost.
You are saying Obama's number favor democrats but that's NOT why blacks voted for him now is it? Hispanic man vs Nasty ass white woman in Arizona? Hispanic WINS.
I'm totally on topic and once again the overwhelming majority of Black voters have voted Democrat since the 1960's. Your "logic" is quite flawed if you think that Black voters voted for Obama solely because he was Black. What's even funnier is that you act like you eschew "identity politics" but yet you are trying to imply the same thing about your "fellow" Hispanics regarding Cruz vs "Nasty ass white woman". :lol:

LOL, "a lot more American" is quite subjective. I'm not a Democrat (not that there's anything wrong with being one).

"

Thanks madame obvious! People use previous elections as reference points quite often.

"

Thanks madame obvious! People use previous elections as reference points quite often.
Wha fo?

"

I AM PRO gun rights.
I AM ANTI gay marriage.
I AM ANTI abortion.
I AM American!

I am NOT a Ted Cruz supporter
I AM in favor of the Second Amendment
I AM in favor of homosexuals having the right to marry each other.
I AM anti abortion but I respect Roe v. Wade
I AM an American!!!

"

I AM PRO gun rights.
I AM ANTI gay marriage.
I AM ANTI abortion.
I AM American!

I am NOT a Ted Cruz supporter
I AM in favor of the Second Amendment
I AM in favor of homosexuals having the right to marry each other.
I AM anti abortion but I respect Roe v. Wade
I AM an American!!!
You got a lot of baggage there, Bunky.

Forum List

Back