Democrats Attempting To Introduce Media Reports As New Evidence In the Impeachment Trial

Fake media reports is how democrats got all those FISA warrants. It worked so they will use it again.

Media reports that are fake, pushed by them to begin with. Have they learned nothing? That was how they justified the Russian hoax. Plant a fake story, then say they have reason to start an investigation on that fake report.
Mueller pointedly said that the investigation does not exonerate Trump. Not being able to prove collusion doesn`t mean there wasn`t any. Regarding the 10 instances of obstruction, Mueller believes that a sitting president can`t be indicted. That`s not exoneration either.

Their evidence was weak a Hell....yet they rushed a vote on impeachment before anyone could find out what exactly happened. Now the Democrats want to introduce more evidence into the trial that wasn't in the original impeachment. Evidence that is simply opinion based in the media.

They claim that what the GOA claims proves their point. It does not. It simply proves that they have friends in the GOA willing to lie to strengthen a very weak case.

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. They're negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

Wrap your mind around this for awhile.

It takes a special kind of moron to believe that Trump’s motives were pure with regard to the aid to Ukraine being held up. The same kind of moron who is fine with the fact that fact witnesses have been obstructed from testifying.....while whining about the fact that we have not had fact witnesses.
It also takes a special kind of moron to believe that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats really believe that this is a sad and tragic event.

What? The impeachment?

It is. Pelosi especially wanted to avoid it.

You need to pay closer attention.
No....I think you need to pay closer attention.
Pelosi timed this impeachment to take place now....so that she could get rid of Pence after Trump is gone and put herself in the Oval Office....giving the Republicans no time to find and prepare another candidate.
I remember for months you morons saying Pelosi won't impeach because of how weak the Dems are, blah blah blah blah...you folks were practically begging for Pelosi to impeach him...

She did...

Now you are whining about it??

What life would you lead if you didn't have anything to whine about

Mud..the Senate is holding the trial. They can call who they want as witnesses. Like in every trial. Trump’s impeachment in the House was like an indictment from a Grand Jury.

Lev Parnas’ testimony is critical as it shows the Trump syndicate’s conspiracy to extort the Ukraine and the Don’s personal involvement in this scheme.
I'm sorry....but this isn't just a normal trial.
The only similarity is that the jurors are sworn in and must keep silent. They aren't allowed to ask questions.
Democrats have their case and must present it.
If their case doesn't hold water....the jurors must vote accordingly.
Nothing that they produce in the media or anywhere else is admissible unless the evidence is under oath.
And there are no assurances that hearing new witnesses is going to change the evidence they produced in the impeachment process.
I'd like to hear from Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. They are relevant witnesses....but the Democrats refuse to allow this.
I'd also like to put Adam Schiff under oath.....but the Democrats won't allow this.
So fuck em.

I can assure you that the Democrats are not the ones refusing to allow witnesses.

I welcome the GOP calling Biden and Schiff to testify at this trial. You will then see something that you won’t like.
Bullshit. Republicans weren't allowed any witnesses in during the impeachment.
And putting Biden and Schiff under oath will open them up to perjury charges.....and they don't want that.

You are wrong.

Their evidence was weak a Hell....yet they rushed a vote on impeachment before anyone could find out what exactly happened. Now the Democrats want to introduce more evidence into the trial that wasn't in the original impeachment. Evidence that is simply opinion based in the media.

They claim that what the GOA claims proves their point. It does not. It simply proves that they have friends in the GOA willing to lie to strengthen a very weak case.

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. Their negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

tRumplings be like:

tRump didn't say that.
And if he did, he didn't mean it.
But if he did, you didn't understand it.
But if you did, it isn't a bid deal.
But if it is, others have done worse.

Media reports that are fake, pushed by them to begin with. Have they learned nothing? That was how they justified the Russian hoax. Plant a fake story, then say they have reason to start an investigation on that fake report.
Mueller pointedly said that the investigation does not exonerate Trump. Not being able to prove collusion doesn`t mean there wasn`t any. Regarding the 10 instances of obstruction, Mueller believes that a sitting president can`t be indicted. That`s not exoneration either.
A farcical investigation. And there is no collusion crime. That was made up. Collusion can lead to conspiracy, which is a crime, but there was never a crime of conspiracy found, so...

Remember playing games with your kids? They would constantly make up the rules to try to win. Just what we need is a bunch of people with dementia trying to be clever.

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. Their negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

Sorry, your fat assed fucker is guilty as shit. Your lying & having a tizzy fit will not change it.

No, Presidents can not use government funds to force other coutries to do their personal bidding.

If Congress say to send money to a country, then you send it. If you don't think it should not be sent, go to Congress.
He's only guilty because you want him to be guilty.
THAT is the only evidence House Democrats have in this trial.

Trump is not on trial for collusion

Mud..the Senate is holding the trial. They can call who they want as witnesses. Like in every trial. Trump’s impeachment in the House was like an indictment from a Grand Jury.

Lev Parnas’ testimony is critical as it shows the Trump syndicate’s conspiracy to extort the Ukraine and the Don’s personal involvement in this scheme.
The only similarity is that the jurors are sworn in and must keep silent. They aren't allowed to ask questions.
Nothing that they produce in the media or anywhere else is admissible unless the evidence is under oath.
And there are no assurances that hearing new witnesses is going to change the evidence they produced in the impeachment process.
I'd like to hear from Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. They are relevant witnesses....but the Democrats refuse to allow this.
I'd also like to put Adam Schiff under oath.....but the Democrats won't allow this.
So fuck em.

I can assure you that the Democrats are not the ones refusing to allow witnesses.

I welcome the GOP calling Biden and Schiff to testify at this trial. You will then see something that you won’t like.
And putting Biden and Schiff under oath will open them up to perjury charges.....and they don't want that.

You are wrong.
Nope. It's all part of the official record.
Republicans submitted requests for witnesses and they were all denied by Adam Schiff.
And any time you testify under oath you are at risk of perjury charges.

So fuck em.

You are wrong.
Nope. It's all part of the official record.
Republicans submitted requests for witnesses and they were all denied by Adam Schiff.
And any time you testify under oath you are at risk of perjury charges.
The wrong person is on trial here............Shifty should be tried for perjury along with a bunch of the stinking leftist political jokes running this SHAM........

They don't have squat........this is POLITICAL ......not a trial.........and nothing but a show.....because they have pitched the longest TEMPER TANTRUM in history.

lest-we-forget-eric-holder-ran-guns-to-mexico-lied-36777956.png

I don't care what they say.....everyone knows the president can withhold foreign aid for any reason. Democrats simply want us to believe the reason he withheld it was different from the reason he actually used. It's just their opinion. So in effect....they're trying to convict him for something they literally dreamed up.....not something he actually did. They're negative attitudes are what is on trial here.

It takes a special kind of moron to believe that Trump’s motives were pure with regard to the aid to Ukraine being held up. The same kind of moron who is fine with the fact that fact witnesses have been obstructed from testifying.....while whining about the fact that we have not had fact witnesses.
It also takes a special kind of moron to believe that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats really believe that this is a sad and tragic event.

What? The impeachment?

So tragic that she was smiling handing out commemorative gold pens and joking during the signing of the articles. The only thing missing was the champagne and dancing girls. Nothing say sad and tragic event like a celebration.

Shit looked like a New Orleans funeral....

What? The impeachment?

No....I think you need to pay closer attention.
Pelosi timed this impeachment to take place now....so that she could get rid of Pence after Trump is gone and put herself in the Oval Office....giving the Republicans no time to find and prepare another candidate.
I remember for months you morons saying Pelosi won't impeach because of how weak the Dems are, blah blah blah blah...you folks were practically begging for Pelosi to impeach him...

She did...

Now you are whining about it??

What life would you lead if you didn't have anything to whine about
You are the moron for thinking this won’t end in acquittal. You shitdipping, ass lickicking taxpayer money spending demonRat bitches. Now you assholes wanna call names? Let’s call names.

oh! And by the way call all your bitch witnesses and let the Republicans call theirs and see where this shit falls out. I want to call Obama and every rotten fish smelling bitch in his administration. Let’s start from the beginning and flush out who is fucking corrupt and who isn’t. You. Game bitches?

The GOP members of the Senate have told their supporters that the evidence they see must be limited to what they receive from the house. Their supporters, being morons, have bought into this lie and it is now fucking gospel.

Fucking morons.
Sucks that you lost control in your effort to railroad this man.

Forum List

Back