Democrats Attack Bachmann Saying She Would Be Submissive To Her Husband As President

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Apparently it's open season on Bachmann now since she has climbed in the polls recently. Are the liberals right? Would Bachmann be a 'Submissive' President of the United States? Bachmanns comments lately of being submissive to her husband have given ammunition to disease minded liberal democrats who think Bachmann would be submissive to her husband when it came to policy making and military decison making if elected president. What they need to understand is that Obama is the one who has been submissive to his handlers. He has no courage nor does he have the gravitas to be able to handle the duties of the President. The left is in full assault mode trying to plant the seeds into the minds of Americans that Bachmann isn't qualified for the office of the Presidency unlike Governor Sarah Palin who is with executive experience to prove it.

Interesting read:
Would Michele Bachmann be a submissive president? - The Washington Post

Last edited:
  • Banned
Democrats ought to look at the president when it comes to being submissive. Case in point:

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

rtxqpf3_comp.jpg

6a00d83451c8f569e20120a8545abe970b-800wi

Bowing to the Communist Chinese leader:

obama-bow-chinese.png

Last edited:
Apparently it's open season on Bachmann now since she has climbed in the polls recently. Are the liberals right? Would Bachmann be a 'Submissive' President of the United States? Bachmanns comments lately of being submissive to her husband have given ammunition to disease minded liberal democrats who think Bachmann would be submissive to her husband when it came to policy making and military decison making if elected president. What they need to understand is that Obama is the one who has been submissive to his handlers. He has no courage nor does he have the gravitas to be able to handle the duties of the President. The left is in full assault mode trying to plant the seeds into the minds of Americans that Bachmann isn't qualified for the office of the Presidency unlike Governor Sarah Palin who is with executive experience to prove it.

Interesting read:

whoa

did palin's check bounce? :lol:

That was one stupid article. The NYcompost should be ashamed to run something like it, but they don't call it the compost for nothing.

Interesting read:

This is what they do to attractive female conservative women. It just ain't right that the right has these attractive women running for high office--and we got nada- or Madeline Albright look a likes-:lol:

Frankly I am surprised they didn't say Bachmann would be submissive to her "gay" husband--because they are saying he is gay also--:lol:

$media bias.gif

I wonder what they called Hillary when she stood by her hound dog husband after he admitted to an affair ON NATIONAL T.V.

Now you see, two can play that dumb game.

I wonder what they called Hillary when she stood by her hound dog husband after he admitted to an affair ON NATIONAL T.V.

Now you see, two can play that dumb game.

Wasn't Hillary being a little "submissive" to her husband--:cuckoo: And it was more than one affair Bill Clinton fessed up to.

That was one stupid article. The NYcompost should be ashamed to run something like it, but they don't call it the compost for nothing.

Stupid because you disagree, now there's a valid argument! you're an asshat.

Stupid because you disagree, now there's a valid argument! you're an asshat.

Then explain Hillary Clinton sticking it out with Bill Clinton after several affairs. I would suggest that's a woman that is SUBMISSIVE to her husband on REAL TIME--:lol: Most women in this country would have kicked his ass to the curb and she didn't.

So, Michelle Bachman didn't suggest that she was submissive in all things to her husband?

I'm confused.

Didn't she come out and say that she based her entire career on what her husband told her to do?

For instance, is this statement not accurate (from the Washington Post):

She’d never taken a tax course in law school, Bachmann told the Living Word Christian Center, but her husband decided she should pursue an advanced degree in the subject.

“Tax law! I hate taxes! Why should I go and do something like that?” Bachmann recalled thinking. “But the Lord said, ‘Be submissive. Wives, you are to be submissive to your husbands.’ ”

Or maybe this video has been doctored somehow?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rUBomKvY0]‪Bachmann: "God called me to run for Congress".‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back