Democrats asking for questions banned from debates

So politicians can write the commission and suggest questions? I can imagines that they are getting a lot of mail. Just who makes up this commission?

Would not surprise me if Obama refused to participate unless he gets to 'approve' the questions ahead of time.

If the commission had any regard for doing its job they'd follow Obama's example and tell him whatever he wants to hear and then ask whatever they want once they had him on the stage.

Dear Commission:

PLease dont accept any questions based on Obamas record.

Thank You

Tolerant Libs.

Obama would get laughed off the stage if the moderators were fair. It would be bad for tv ratings and won't happen.

Obama would get laughed off the stage if the moderators were fair. It would be bad for tv ratings and won't happen.

Bad for ratings?!!!
Are you kidding?
Granted, the drones might be a little upset at first sight of their leader being called to account but chances are some might have an epiphany of "so THIS is how it's supposed to work".
It would be good for the Obamabots and the nation's youth to see the real deal being that the utopian nightmare is nearly over.

He would look even more foolish if 3rd party candidates were allowed on the debate stage. Then he and Romney would be forced to address real issues such as the corrupt electoral process and the prison-industrial complex. Instead, the two will spend their time quibbling over personal attacks and irrelevant events that happened in their opponent's past.

Who the hell cares- it's not the Obama campaign- just BS. Stupid OP, Obama will answer any question, could give a damn.

Policy anyone, not irrelevant gossip?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Who the hell cares- it's not the Obama campaign- just BS. Stupid OP, Obama will answer any question, could give a damn.

Policy anyone, not irrelevant gossip?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

So, what you're saying is that Democrats are just a bunch of Bull Shitters (like you), as THEY are the ones who asked for the questions on the Debt Commission to be excluded. Got it.

Seems that all questions should be on the table. But beyond that, what's the point? None of them give a straight answer anyway. They just revert back to some sort of canned response that tells us nothing.

Forum List

Back