Democrats are the true war mongers!

Clinton went to war in Kosovo. No one there attacked us.

A Democrat took us to war with Germany, who didn't attack us.
A Democrat took us to war in Vietnam, who didn't attack us.
A Democrat took us to war with Korea, who didn't attack us.
A Democrat nearly took us to war with Cuba and the USSR, who didn't attack us.
A far left Democrat took us to war in WW1, against nations who didn't attack us.
A bunch of Southern Democrats started the combat of the Civil War, against the north.
A Democrat is currently authorizing strikes against Pakistan, who didn't attack us.

In fact, over 210 years, our wars have almost all been started by Democrats, against foes who didn't attack us. Exceptions: war on Japan, Bush 1 vs Iraq, Bush 2 vs Iraq.

Those damn war mongering, oil hungry Democrats.
You really need to get your facts straightened out. Eisenhower took us to war in Vietnam. I think he was a republican.

He sent advisors. He didn't escalate war.

LMAO! Every troop into Vietnam was an advisor or some such nonsense, but not combat troops. Ike sent in the first "Advisors" and supplied the first arms for the war. And the first "Advisor" was killed on his watch. So much for the advisor game.

September 26, 1945: A. Peter Dewey becomes first American casualty in Vietnam.

1954:United States had supplied 300,000 small arms and spent US$1 billion in support of the French military effort and was shouldering 80 percent of the cost of the war

1956:U.S. Training South Vietnamese
The U.S. Military Assistance Advisor Group (M.A.A.G.) assumes responsibility from the French for training South Vietnamese forces.

1959:U.S. Servicemen Killed in Guerrilla Attack
Major Dale R. Buis and Master Sergeant Chester M. Ovnand become the first Americans to die in the Vietnam War when guerillas strike at Bienhoa.

Last edited:
I like the part where he declares that the Confederacy was to blame for starting the Civil War...

...I'm sure our resident Southern inbreds who idiotically refer to that conflict as the War of Northern Aggression appreciate that Bucs90 thinks they're full of shit.

Am I?

Did Dems not enter WW2 without being attacked?
Did Dems not enter WW1 without being attacked?
Did Dems not enter Korean war without being attacked?
Did Dems not escalate to combat vs Vietnam without being attacked?
Did Dems not invade Cuba without being attacked?
Did Dems not enter Kosovo War without being attacked?

It's all true. It's on the Dem's rap sheet.

Which of those wars did Republicans vote against?

You and many others miss a very simplistic point. It's not about why the war happened or even who voted for it... It's that it's popular to call Republicans the "War Party" when factually that's reverse from reality as Dems have declared the most or near all wars.

In all both parties are war parts as yes, Republicans probably voted to do all of them just as almost all Dems voted to grant Bush powers to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan...

I personally don’t care to take sides as I’m not affiliated with either party past being able to vote for Ron Paul, one of the most anti war people in Washington.

A far left Democrat took us to war in WW1, against nations who didn't attack us.
A bunch of Southern Democrats started the combat of the Civil War, against the north.
A Democrat is currently authorizing strikes against Pakistan, who didn't attack us.

In fact, over 210 years, our wars have almost all been started by Democrats, against foes who didn't attack us. Exceptions: war on Japan, Bush 1 vs Iraq, Bush 2 vs Iraq.

^^
Rightwing attempt at humor.

You might want to consider enrolling in remedial 8th grade history.

Nazi Germany declared war on the United States first.

North Korea invaded an american ally, South Korea.

The vietnam war was stopped by lefties and dirty hippies. Most conservatives wanted to keep fighting the war, and cried and whined when we bailed out of vietnam.

Again, we weren't attacked.

The argument is that Iraq didn't attack us, or aid in 9/11.

Kenya could declare war on us tomorrow. Does that mean we have to go?

You want to ignore a declaration of war from a country that is trying to take over Europe? What a buffoon you are...good thing you are not in any position to make any decisions about anything beyond what to have for dinner.

You really need to get your facts straightened out. Eisenhower took us to war in Vietnam. I think he was a republican.
No he didn't, he sent troops as a peacekeeping mission. JFK escalated it into all out war. Johnson escalated it into one big cluster fuck.

JFK invaded Cuba because we didn't like Castro's ideology. Cuba never attacked us. JFK = George W. Bush, except Bush got the job done, JFK didn't.

Where do we start exposing your ignorance?

JFK never invaded Cuba, he resisted invading Cuba in 1961 and again in 1962 even though the Pentagon, the CIA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff wanted to 'fry' Cuba.

Germany declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941.

Bush 1 vs Iraq and Bush 2 vs Iraq, Iraq never attacked us in either case.

^^
Rightwing attempt at humor.

You might want to consider enrolling in remedial 8th grade history.

Nazi Germany declared war on the United States first.

North Korea invaded an american ally, South Korea.

The vietnam war was stopped by lefties and dirty hippies. Most conservatives wanted to keep fighting the war, and cried and whined when we bailed out of vietnam.

Again, we weren't attacked.

The argument is that Iraq didn't attack us, or aid in 9/11.

Kenya could declare war on us tomorrow. Does that mean we have to go?

You want to ignore a declaration of war from a country that is trying to take over Europe? What a buffoon you are...good thing you are not in any position to make any decisions about anything beyond what to have for dinner.

He's actually comparing Nazi Germany to Kenya? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, those dem's sure are a peace lovin' bunch, alrighty!

Yep, for those dem's it's all about rainbows, unicorns, pastel colored pastures, Partridge family busses, lilac scented diahrea, rose scented fairy dust farts, Ben & Jerry, dykes, faggots, the confused, Jerry Garcia, bongs, roach clips, welfare checks, a chicken in every pot, home ownership for everybody, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, toyless happy meal bags, dead fetus's, exploited minor children, and and and............WORLD PEACE!

you do understand you can be at war with a nation and not be attacked right?
From your threads i am going to assume you dont, and feel you are being quite clever in what you are doing.

I do. Kenya could declare war on us tomorrow. We'd be at war, but not attacked. Would we then need to go bomb the shit out of Kenya? No.

I'm just trying to uphold left wing opinion that the Iraq war was unjust because Iraq didn't attack us or aid in 9/11. Just asking for consistency.

And Dems have a track record of going to war without having been attacked.

you do realize Hilter attacked our shipping vessels right?
you do realize we had a very limited role in WWI right? We fought in one battle and it was over.
No what you are trying to do is put blame on Obama when in reality he is just carrying over Bush era policies, and at best making them more intense.
If you knew anything about Pakistan you would know it harbors numerous anti-american people.
But then i dont expect you to know much.

He needs a better talking points source.

Bucs90 ...you are an idiot. The true war mongers on this planet are the people that manufacture the weapons of war. They profit from conflict. That is their business. That is their goal. Everything else is an illusion and aimed at keeping morons like you distracted.

Bucs90 ...you are an idiot. The true war mongers on this planet are the people that manufacture the weapons of war. They profit from conflict. That is their business. That is their goal. Everything else is an illusion and aimed at keeping morons like you distracted.
Official translation:

I AM NEOLIBERAL, HEAR ME ROAR!:evil:

End of official translation.

:razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back