Democrats are The Problem

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Point to me where it requires a long-form birth certificate-or are you in denial?

These birthers are off in a world of their own, one where even retards fear to thread. LOL! For the 1st 100 years there were no birth certificates.

"We are not "Birthers," we are Obama Eligibility Challengers
-- Our opponents are "Deniers"

ELIGIBILITY INFO:

The Intellectual Dishonesty of the Eligibility-Deniers « drkatesview

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers
Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?
The Obama Timeline... and thoughts on restoring American liberties
American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Communications Fund
Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
ObamaCrimes.com
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/33435
The Post & Email|News
https://www.examiner.com
The Conservative Monster.com: Category Archive for Obama Eligibility
Before it's News
Western Journalism Center
http://citizenwells.com
The Obama File
http://americangrandjury.org/
Latest Articles
Eligibility Resources
Obama Eligibility
drkatesview
Presidential* Eligibility*
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8372719/Obamas-Birth-Certificate-Fraud

Last edited:
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Point to me where it requires a long-form birth certificate-or are you in denial?

These birthers are off in a world of their own, one where even retards fear to thread. LOL! For the 1st 100 years there were no birth certificates.

"We are not "Birthers," we are Obama Eligibility Challengers
-- Our opponents are "Deniers"

ELIGIBILITY INFO:

The Intellectual Dishonesty of the Eligibility-Deniers « drkatesview

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers
Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?
The Obama Timeline... and thoughts on restoring American liberties
American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Communications Fund
Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
ObamaCrimes.com
Obama lied – Isn’t that the real story?
The Post & Email|News
https://www.examiner.com
The Conservative Monster.com: Category Archive for Obama Eligibility
Before it's News
Western Journalism Center
Citizen News | From Citizen Wells
The Obama File
http://americangrandjury.org/
Latest Articles
Eligibility Resources
Obama Eligibility
drkatesview
Presidential* Eligibility*
Obama's Birth Certificate Fraud

You know, I've been on this issue since it first surfaced 3 years ago and now, especially coming into the home stretch with the laws being enacted around the country to make sure only a qualified candidate gets on the ballot - and the new supreme court challenge, that you'll like (see world net daily), I just take the term in stride. It really is better in a way, because if we stick to "birther", then when we're right, message board idiots can;t say, "The eligibility challengers were right, but the birthers were still crazy" because that's exactly what most of the smarmy, liberal creeps are likely to do.

"I'm a birther, fuck you" seems like a good motto now that we're poised to win this thing manifestly. Here, you'll like this (check out the growing series on youtube and spread 'em around)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm thinking.. after years of legalized stealing from successful Americans and corporations, years of give-a-ways to the freeloaders and failed business models, that the failures of the liberal agenda have finally brought the American Dream to it's knees.."

"after years of legalized stealing from successful Americans and corporations,"

stealing? you mean tax? dont republicans tax corporations?

" years of give-a-ways to the freeloaders and failed business models"

and i bet you dont mean enron, worldcom or even maddoff's corrupt and criminal activities do you?

"the liberal agenda have finally brought the American Dream to it's knees.."

what agenda is that? helping the poor and disadvantaged? crossing the road to see if you can help out, rather than just averting your eyes and pretending not to see!

"I'm thinking.. "

no, you're not. thinking means rational reasoning.

you merely assume. you probably cannot think at all. thinking implies analysis, comprehension and evaluation.

you provide no data, for either your assumptions or for your conclusions. i suspect that you have none.

no analysis and certainly no indication that you have any comprehension at all about the problems that individuals can have in a society based upon greed and fear, which is what capitalism is.

"We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful."
Warren Buffett

The nature of any human being, certainly anyone on Wall Street, is 'the better deal you give the customer, the worse deal it is for you'. Bernard Madoff " he should know!

You know, I've been on this issue since it first surfaced 3 years ago and now, especially coming into the home stretch with the laws being enacted around the country to make sure only a qualified candidate gets on the ballot - and the new supreme court challenge, that you'll like (see world net daily), I just take the term in stride. It really is better in a way, because if we stick to "birther", then when we're right, message board idiots can;t say, "The eligibility challengers were right, but the birthers were still crazy" because that's exactly what most of the smarmy, liberal creeps are likely to do.

"I'm a birther, fuck you" seems like a good motto now that we're poised to win this thing manifestly. Here, you'll like this (check out the growing series on youtube and spread 'em around)

Very True...and it goes deeper...

First off, govt does legislate morality, and where rulers lead people will tend to follow. This is demonstrated in scripture many times, in the US today, and in foreign dictatorships today.... The only way people can break free of moraless dictatorships is through knowledge gained outside the dictators, and armed revolt....

Laws are based on moral codes and rationales...they do not come out of thin air unless you are a dictator who can capriciously make law through decree based on a dictators personal likes or dislikes....+

The Founders borrowed a moral code from the Judeo-Christian scripturs to contruct our laws, and our Republic upon in order to preserve us and our Christian nation from other religious and secular tyrants of nations past and present....

The Founders knew that if we allow our God and his moral system of governing and law making to be subverted or removed by evil men they would attempt to play god themselves.... King George III, Hitler, Ceasers, Lenin, Stalin, Putin, Kim Jong-il, Hu Jintao, Mubarak, and Chazev to name a few.... When man replaces God with himself there is mass murder and oppression instead of the blessings of liberty....

Read More: zeitgeist2012's Blog | New age Spartans? or New age global Babylon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back