Democrats are the New PTL club and Michelle is the black Tammy

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
When Obama is channelling JC I take offense.

Anyone else?

Why hasn't Warren given up all his money? He keeps on about it. He keeps on about the wealthy having to give up their riches.

I want Soros to give up all his money too. How about Bill Gates? I want their money. Let's do this fair and square.

If we are to have the "Buffet" rule, an unelected old man that Obama blows, I want all his money. Like yesterday.

You know what the Buffets and the Obamas and the Soros's of the world to me?

PTL club but occupying the White House. And Michelle is just the black Tammy.

Last edited:

Anyone else?

Why hasn't Warren given up all his money? He keeps on about it. He keeps on about the wealthy having to give up their riches.

I want Soros to give up all his money too. How about Bill Gates? I want their money. Let's do this fair and square.

If we are to have the "Buffet" rule, an unelected old man that Obama blows, I want all his money. Like yesterday.

You know what the Buffets and the Obamas and the Soros's of the world to me?

PTL club but occupying the White House. And Michelle is just the black Tammy.

Does this matter? And do you have Black Tammy doll pictures?

Anyone else?

Warren Buffet is a hypocrite. He only pays himself a 100K salary so as to avoid income taxes and his company owes a billion dollars in taxes that he has been fighting with the IRS over for years now. How much do you want to bet that he is a government shill and his gargantuan tax bill will be forgiven because of his stumping for higher taxes for the government?

Forum List

Back