Democrats Are Putin’s Puppets

Great, this is awesome. Now you can be as ridiculous as they are when they call Trump a Putin puppet. Russia is barely relevant anymore. Their entire country had a smaller GDP than Tokyo a handful of years ago. Their one aircraft carrier broke and they struggled to fix it because of lack of funds. Putin is not the threat you maniacs make him out to be. Be worried about China if you want to be worried about international threats.

tenor (8).gif
tenor (7).gif
tenor (6).gif
ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16 (1).jpg

Great, this is awesome. Now you can be as ridiculous as they are when they call Trump a Putin puppet. Russia is barely relevant anymore. Their entire country had a smaller GDP than Tokyo a handful of years ago. Their one aircraft carrier broke and they struggled to fix it because of lack of funds. Putin is not the threat you maniacs make him out to be. Be worried about China if you want to be worried about international threats.

As far as a military threat goes I would agree with you, but they play a good espionage game. They're some of the best chess players in the world. I wouldn't just blow them off because their hardware sucks.

Communist-sympathizers have always been among the ranks of the Democrats. Ever see a Republican wear one of these?

s-l300.jpg

People don't just change their stripes overnight, because they lost an election.

Putin wishes he was as corrupt as a Democrat.
Putin is corrupt as all hell, but still far more of a patriot to his own country than any democrook is to ours.

I'd even go so far as asserting he is less of an enemy to our Constitutional Republic than the democrook party is.

Forum List

Back