Democrats Are Nothing But Adult Bullies

upload_2017-12-11_6-49-3.jpeg

I’m sorry it’s not all about you. Maybe next time cupcake

Don't you know, it's ALWAYS about Mac. Mac is the only honest man on USMB,and the rest of us are opinionated wingers, and even though he claims to be liberal, he's always whining about other liberals while giving conservatives a pass on the most vile and racist stuff.

keaton-jones.jpg

I know that leftist here will call this argument low-hanging fruit or red-meat, but the nastiness of the left is nothing more than adults being bullies.

bigger%20boy%20bully%20smaller%20boy%20300%20x%20170-thumb-280xauto-5829.jpg

It starts out when you're kids. Selected kids are targeted by all of the popular kids for ridicule because of their looks, the way they talk, or because they're fat or ugly. Most kids want to be one of the popular kids, so the leaders use ridicule to attack kids they feel don't measure up to whatever artificial standards they all agree should be met. This is learned early. Many of the groups that Democrats attack are just a grown up version of outcasts. People who don't fit in with their click. People who are being made fun of because they are patriotic, or fear God, or simply because they don't fall for the pull of the mob.

image.php

It appears that much of the criticism of Trump supporters is built on nothing more than false stereotypes. Lies. Anyone who supports Trump has to be a racist. Has to be retarded. Has to be a bigot. The reaction you can get from some of these folks on the left to a red MAGA hat is sometimes violent. This is the result of a constant onslaught of negativity from all sources of media, including news, television programs, and movies. But what has really exploded in the press lately is the very people who propagate this negativity are extremely flawed human-beings themselves. They are more guilty of the sins than those they attack. Isn't this the way it always is???

I think that we really need to look inside ourselves and assess our beliefs. Are we going to allow ourselves to be a bully, or are we going to try to be good and compassionate individuals unwilling to let the mob dictate how we act? This was a lesson I learned early in life. I was never the type to fall in with bullies. That is the easy way. Bullies always want you to stop listening to your conscience. They wanted you to sacrifice your principles and give in to your blood lust. I was always the person who refused to go along with the crowd.
image.php

This is going to make YOU a target. But I always felt that my principles were more important than being popular. Apparently the Lindsey Vonns, Maxine Waters, and the John McCains of the world just want to be popular with the right people. The constant grandstanding by them, and people like them, against Trump, that clearly are just trying to keep from being targets themselves or simply trying to cover up their obvious flaws. They just want to be rewarded for standing up to what they all agree is a bully. How ironic. Bullies created this false image of a bully to attack him. Anyone who doesn't agree is just like him. A degenerate bully.

Yes, standing up to this constant onslaught is going to be tough. You're going to risk more than your self-esteem. Somebody might tackle you when you're mowing your lawn, or even shoot you when you're on a baseball field. But aren't your principles worth becoming a possible target?? I think they are.

Okay.......Liberals.....Unleash Hell!!!!
OP has misguided, misinformed ideas about why kids bully other kids. Misguided and misinformed enough to be dangerous.
Yep.....it's friggen dangerous to be a free - thinker.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!

HE'S GIVING US AN ALTERNATIVE VIEWPOINT!

keaton-jones.jpg

I know that leftist here will call this argument low-hanging fruit or red-meat, but the nastiness of the left is nothing more than adults being bullies.

It starts out when you're kids. Selected kids are targeted by all of the popular kids for ridicule because of their looks, the way they talk, or because they're fat or ugly. Most kids want to be one of the popular kids, so the leaders use ridicule to attack kids they feel don't measure up to whatever artificial standards they all agree should be met. This is learned early. Many of the groups that Democrats attack are just a grown up version of outcasts. People who don't fit in with their click. People who are being made fun of because they are patriotic, or fear God, or simply because they don't fall for the pull of the mob.

image.php

It appears that much of the criticism of Trump supporters is built on nothing more than false stereotypes. Lies. Anyone who supports Trump has to be a racist. Has to be retarded. Has to be a bigot. The reaction you can get from some of these folks on the left to a red MAGA hat is sometimes violent. This is the result of a constant onslaught of negativity from all sources of media, including news, television programs, and movies. But what has really exploded in the press lately is the very people who propagate this negativity are extremely flawed human-beings themselves. They are more guilty of the sins than those they attack. Isn't this the way it always is???

I think that we really need to look inside ourselves and assess our beliefs. Are we going to allow ourselves to be a bully, or are we going to try to be good and compassionate individuals unwilling to let the mob dictate how we act? This was a lesson I learned early in life. I was never the type to fall in with bullies. That is the easy way. Bullies always want you to stop listening to your conscience. They wanted you to sacrifice your principles and give in to your blood lust. I was always the person who refused to go along with the crowd.
image.php

This is going to make YOU a target. But I always felt that my principles were more important than being popular. Apparently the Lindsey Vonns, Maxine Waters, and the John McCains of the world just want to be popular with the right people. The constant grandstanding by them, and people like them, against Trump, that clearly are just trying to keep from being targets themselves or simply trying to cover up their obvious flaws. They just want to be rewarded for standing up to what they all agree is a bully. How ironic. Bullies created this false image of a bully to attack him. Anyone who doesn't agree is just like him. A degenerate bully.

Yes, standing up to this constant onslaught is going to be tough. You're going to risk more than your self-esteem. Somebody might tackle you when you're mowing your lawn, or even shoot you when you're on a baseball field. But aren't your principles worth becoming a possible target?? I think they are.

i'm just gonna pull out this line:
"It appears that much of the criticism of Trump supporters is built on nothing more than false stereotypes."

normally i'd agree with you but when you just stereotyped every single democrat...nah.
That a circular argument.

Try again....

I’m sorry it’s not all about you. Maybe next time cupcake

Don't you know, it's ALWAYS about Mac. Mac is the only honest man on USMB,and the rest of us are opinionated wingers, and even though he claims to be liberal, he's always whining about other liberals while giving conservatives a pass on the most vile and racist stuff.
That's because if we don't support open borders or are able to see BLM for what it is, we're racists.

keaton-jones.jpg

image.php

image.php

"It appears that much of the criticism of Trump supporters is built on nothing more than false stereotypes."

normally i'd agree with you but when you just stereotyped every single democrat...nah.

Try again....
not my argument now is it? but yes it is circular to say that all democrats only stereotype.

That's because if we don't support open borders or are able to see BLM for what it is, we're racists.

Well, let's look at that.

BLM has taken the incredibly radical position that the police should treat black people the way they treat white people. You know, not going in shooting on domestic disturbances and traffic stops. I know this is a crazy idea for some of you, but most sensible people say, "Um, yeah. That was harsh".

And, yes, when you guys single out only immigrants of color as the problem (for instance, they never talk about all the Poles who are here illegally- they're white!)

keaton-jones.jpg

image.php

image.php

Try again....
not my argument now is it? but yes it is circular to say that all democrats only stereotype.
Sorry, but I never said that exactly.

I said that Democrats are just adult bullies. At least the ones we know about. I'm sure some of them aren't all-in, but some choose to ignore the obvious instead of speaking out against what their party is doing. Voting for a Democrat is just as much a vote for the radical left as it is a vote against Trump. With the left there is no choices. You're ether with them or you're against them.

Taylor Swift refuses to speak out against Trump. She refuses to become political. She's one of them, but she's about to become their next victim.

The NFL was at first resistant to being political.

What changed?

Now they're losing their fanbase. Best way I know to destroy an institution is start taking sides with your enemy

Well, let's look at that.

BLM has taken the incredibly radical position that the police should treat black people the way they treat white people. You know, not going in shooting on domestic disturbances and traffic stops. I know this is a crazy idea for some of you, but most sensible people say, "Um, yeah. That was harsh".

And, yes, when you guys single out only immigrants of color as the problem (for instance, they never talk about all the Poles who are here illegally- they're white!)
Nobody's flooding Red States with White illegals!!!!

But they are flooding states with people from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

Forum List

Back