Democrats are not just like Republicans

only to those who don't understand them.

A credit card is the most useful tool to increase one's credit rating. But sheeple don't have the discipline to use that tool correctly.

And whose fault is that?

I say it's the fault of the individual.

What you say is true ... except why would one need to improve their credit rating if one is smart enough to live within their means, and still enjoy such luxuries without credit?

I have a different question.

These "individuals" that misused their credit existed long before this problem popped up. In fact, Banks knew that such people existed.

So, why did the Banks give credit to so many of these "individuals" in the first place?

Before you make that lame excuse that the Government made them do it(I did not know Republicans were communists) , or Barney Franks and the Black Congressional Caucus threatened to march on them(If that makes a bank throw money out the windows, then we have a legal way to rob a bank) Think about how your right wing ideas could go wrong.

Right, it was "predatory lending". :rolleyes:

Talk about lame......

What you say is true ... except why would one need to improve their credit rating if one is smart enough to live within their means, and still enjoy such luxuries without credit?

These "individuals" that misused their credit existed long before this problem popped up. In fact, Banks knew that such people existed.

So, why did the Banks give credit to so many of these "individuals" in the first place?

Before you make that lame excuse that the Government made them do it(I did not know Republicans were communists) , or Barney Franks and the Black Congressional Caucus threatened to march on them(If that makes a bank throw money out the windows, then we have a legal way to rob a bank) Think about how your right wing ideas could go wrong.

Aaah ... this was the government forcing them to give credit to these high risk applicants actually, and it was done by Democrats. As for "my right wing ideas" ... seriously? This again? Republicans allowed banks to do what they want, which was wrong, but Democrats forced banks to make bad loans, which was wrong as well.

Will you right wingers stop showing us over and over again how fucking dumb you are. Its getting god damn annoying. I'm getting sick of explaining it to you. Wake the fuck up!!!

Ready? One more time.

The bankers bundled up all the fucking loans. Did Jimmy Carter fucking know they were going to do that?

Did Jimmy fucking carter know Bush was going to ruin the fucking economy by sending all the middle class jobs overseas?

So why do you think so many fucking Americans lost their fucking jobs and homes?

And allowing the mortgage companies to predatory lend?

Anyone would walk away from a home that is worth $100K but they owe $200k.

So if you really understood everything that went on the last 8 years, you would never say such a fuckign stupid thing like, "Democrats forced banks to give bad loans".

Are you suggesting that poor people crashed the global market?

And notice you idiot republicans never take the blame for anything. If you do, its always when "everyone is responsible".

Is there ever a time in US history where the GOP all by themselves fucked up?

God I hate Republicans and their stupidity. Seriously. I would even be willing to go to war with you assholes and the loser gets to move to the fucking red states. And you can do whatever you want to your citizens. You want to send their jobs overseas? You want to hire illegals to work in your factories?

In 1 year you'll come crawling back begging us liberals to save you.

Aaah ... this was the government forcing them to give credit to these high risk applicants actually, and it was done by Democrats. As for "my right wing ideas" ... seriously? This again? Republicans allowed banks to do what they want, which was wrong, but Democrats forced banks to make bad loans, which was wrong as well.

Will you right wingers stop showing us over and over again how fucking dumb you are. Its getting god damn annoying. I'm getting sick of explaining it to you. Wake the fuck up!!!

Ready? One more time.

The bankers bundled up all the fucking loans. Did Jimmy Carter fucking know they were going to do that?

Did Jimmy fucking carter know Bush was going to ruin the fucking economy by sending all the middle class jobs overseas?

So why do you think so many fucking Americans lost their fucking jobs and homes?

So if you really understood everything that went on the last 8 years, you would never say such a fuckign stupid thing like, "Democrats forced banks to give bad loans".

And notice you idiot republicans never take the blame for anything. If you do, its always when "everyone is responsible".

God I hate Republicans and their stupidity. Seriously. I would even be willing to go to war with you assholes and the loser gets to move to the fucking red states. And you can do whatever you want to your citizens. You want to send their jobs overseas? You want to hire illegals to work in your factories?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry .. I can't get past your first sentence on this one ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Credit cards are a cancer on the body politic, folks.

A credit card is the most useful tool to increase one's credit rating. But sheeple don't have the discipline to use that tool correctly.

And whose fault is that?

Thats a very good question/point you just make.

My conspiracy dvd's tell how the bankers came up with this scam.

The more we go into debt, the more they "own" us.

I can not stand the "credit rating" bullshit. Isn't that a fancy way of charging us poor people more than they charge rich people?

And whose fault is that?

Because banks and lenders know that sheeple are undisciplined and will max out their cards and will only make the minimum payments. And that sheeple will miss payments and banks will ratchet up the interest rates.

The banks are not at fault here, the people who choose to max out credit cards are at fault.

ibid

Credit is needed. It's a fact of life. Why would I not want to buy a house? It's easier to buy on credit, take the tax breaks and pay the house off early than it is to save for 30 years and get no tax breaks and not have a house until you're 60 isn't it?

Ready? One more time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry .. I can't get past your first sentence on this one ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's ok. Anyone who thinks Jimmy Carter/Freddy/Fanny/Poor people are to blame is a fucking moron anyways so go read a fucking book. :eusa_shhh:

Because banks and lenders know that sheeple are undisciplined and will max out their cards and will only make the minimum payments. And that sheeple will miss payments and banks will ratchet up the interest rates.

The banks are not at fault here, the people who choose to max out credit cards are at fault.

And this is why we have government. To protect our dumb citizens from predator companies.

No the banks are not at fault. They have wanted to take over this country for years. Who can blame them.

So it is the GOP's fault for helping the bankers. And it is your fault for voting GOP.

Ready? One more time.

"Bring It On!" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,, what doyathink the obamalama is gonna do about illegals???? Ya know the other day they busted some illegals a the job site... They didn't do anything except issue them work permits... And this is under the obamalama's watch... :lol: god I love it when yer pissed..

Last edited:
Why did the GOP allow credit card companies to do these things?

Oh yea, free market. Free to fuck the American consumers butt good.

You are right, as far as the credit card companies engaging in what can only be called gouging over the past decade, and longer. But this is not solely an American phenomenon. These companies operate worldwide, and similar practices have been evident in other countries, many of which have been overseen by liberal, not conservative governments.

That said, restricting their ability to apply unwarranted punitive charges, penalize those who do not carry a balance and apply rate increases to existing balances is, IMO, absolutely the right thing to do.

Ready? One more time.

"Bring It On!" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,, what doyathink the obamalama is gonna do about illegals???? Ya know the other day they busted some illegals a the job site... They didn't do anything except issue them work permits... And this is under the obamalama's watch... :lol: god I love it when yer pissed..

THE JOB SITE. Is that what they call your cooter?

I didn't know illegals needed a work permit to pleasure you.

But--the Banks that are at the center of this mess stated on congressional record that no one forced them to make bad loans or ease credit restrictions.

This is the crux of the whole issue. If the Banks were not forced(neither by Dems or Reps) and they claimed that they were not forced, how does the arguement that they were forced hold weight in reality?

Ready? One more time.

THE JOB SITE. Is that what they call your cooter?

I didn't know illegals needed a work permit to pleasure you.

Are all Democrats the PIG you are? Mercy you are a PIG!

nobody listens to pigs pig!

Last edited:

But--the Banks that are at the center of this mess stated on congressional record that no one forced them to make bad loans or ease credit restrictions.

This is the crux of the whole issue. If the Banks were not forced(neither by Dems or Reps) and they claimed that they were not forced, how does the arguement that they were forced hold weight in reality?

Look at "minority mortgage policies" ... they were forced in a way, so yes, and that was a Dem policy.

However, it's not the banks fault ultimately, not even the government's fault, it's the people who knew they couldn't afford them borrowing money anyway and never paying it back.

i have a different question.

These "individuals" that misused their credit existed long before this problem popped up. In fact, banks knew that such people existed.

So, why did the banks give credit to so many of these "individuals" in the first place?

Before you make that lame excuse that the government made them do it(i did not know republicans were communists) , or barney franks and the black congressional caucus threatened to march on them(if that makes a bank throw money out the windows, then we have a legal way to rob a bank) think about how your right wing ideas could go wrong.

aaah ... This was the government forcing them to give credit to these high risk applicants actually, and it was done by democrats. As for "my right wing ideas" ... Seriously? This again? Republicans allowed banks to do what they want, which was wrong, but democrats forced banks to make bad loans, which was wrong as well.

but--the banks that are at the center of this mess stated on congressional record that no one forced them to make bad loans or ease credit restrictions.

This is the crux of the whole issue. If the banks were not forced(neither by dems or reps) and they claimed that they were not forced, how does the arguement that they were forced hold weight in reality?

Last edited:

Look at "minority mortgage policies" ... they were forced in a way, so yes, and that was a Dem policy.

However, it's not the banks fault ultimately, not even the government's fault, it's the people who knew they couldn't afford them borrowing money anyway and never paying it back.

Like I said--a legal way to rob a bank.

Now I have better questions than the last one!!

Are Banks unable to assess the risk of a loan? You just got through stating that minority mortages policies are the problem, is their a reliable information that I can find provided online or, better yet, government report/study that concern this. Finally, is the majority--or even significant amount of the credit crunch due to minority lending?

Are Banks unable to assess the risk of a loan? You just got through stating that minority mortages policies are the problem, is their a reliable information that I can find provided online or, better yet, government report/study that concern this. Finally, is the majority--or even significant amount of the credit crunch due to minority lending?

go to c-span.. watch all the videos of the committee and votes.. it's all right there.

go to c-span.. watch all the videos of the committee and votes.. it's all right there.

So is the Testimony by the Banks and Treasury that the government did not force them to do any thing and that many of the propaganda surrounding minority lending was not even true.

The problem actually began when one of the "investors" of a security tried to get his money back on an investment, and the courts ruled against him because he did not hold the actual mortgage over the properties. That is where the mortgage problem kicks in.

Now the other problem is the Credit crunch--in which the Banks have over extended credit and now are trying to retract and erase, mark down existing credit and so forth, and refusing to lend money by Cards. This is the second problem and in reality it is only tied to mortgage crisis because of loose monetary policies practiced by the Banks.

If you let most people tell it to you, it would seem that the mortgage crisis led to the Credit crisis, but in fact the mortgage crisis is alot more self contained than the credit crisis because the money and loans used frommortgages are kept seperate from the those thate were used for financing credit.

In other words, we have two economic problems, not just one. In fact, many people askied the question directly--How does the mortgage problem affect the Credit and loan market in general.

The answer was that the problem in the mortgage markets were too small to do the kind of mess we are seeing now. So this need to relie on minority lending or "inappropriate borrowing" by individuals does not hold water.

Banks are hemorrhaging money all over their portfolio. Not just in its mortgage/loan divisons.

Forum List

Back