Democrats are losing minority voters in LARGE numbers

and when it comes to polling hispanics (being the polls say obama is ahead with them) which hispanics are they polling? the legal hispanics? the white hispanics? the jewish hispanics? illegal aliens? or maybe even the 1/32 Indian Hispanics? and remember, god knows how many millions of hispanics lost their jobs right after Bozo became President, so why would the want to vote to remain unemployed?

and when it comes to polling hispanics (being the polls say obama is ahead with them) which hispanics are they polling? the legal hispanics? the white hispanics? the jewish hispanics? illegal aliens? or maybe even the 1/32 Indian Hispanics? and remember, god knows how many millions of hispanics lost their jobs right after Bozo became President, so why would the want to vote to remain unemployed?

They're really non specific...it's ALL about appearences with the uneducated DUMBMASSES they care about.:eusa_whistle:

Crude.

Cruder.

As for voter ID, I favor the purple ink finger...must be the middle finger of the left hand and it dyed purple for all three joints.

Then when it's all over we can simultaneously shoot purple birds at BOZObama as he makes his clown car exit.

So what you're saying is only the black man can use the n word? Fuck that. He users it in every other post. I use it back in his face and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that.
I was unaware of your histories in that regard. He made a racist statement. You used the N word. I find the latter cruder.

Crude is crude. Racist is racist. I don't like the use of the 'n' word but if certain blacks use it - and use racist terms at whites - then I'm not gonna have a hissy fit at those who choose to use it.

What do you call the liberal Democrat Parody re-election campaign without massive support from the so-called "minorities?"
Dangerous?

Maybe.

But I was thinking more along the lines of "doomed."

Well Hell...even that works in tandem.
icon14.gif

So what you're saying is only the black man can use the n word? Fuck that. He users it in every other post. I use it back in his face and I'm the bad guy? Fuck that.
I was unaware of your histories in that regard. He made a racist statement. You used the N word. I find the latter cruder.

Crude is crude. Racist is racist. I don't like the use of the 'n' word but if certain blacks use it - and use racist terms at whites - then I'm not gonna have a hissy fit at those who choose to use it.

I just tend to shy away from those that DO use it. It's petty...

not only is Obama the biggest fear in America, actually Voter Fraud is right up there, god knows what shananagans deep blue districts in Pennsylvania are up to right now. The only real solution to voter fraud is limit the amount of voters in each district, and get their numbers right 3/4 months before the election.,otherwise Obama will still be at 40% approval, egging on those blue precincts to create a few thousand people.

All insults on this board are petty. There is no difference. He uses it profusely, Fuck him. Use it right back.

All insults on this board are petty. There is no difference. He uses it profusely, Fuck him. Use it right back.

And that's fine...I choose not to if all the same to you my friend?

Wow.
Just realize the left can't win without fraud.
The real American voice wont tolerate it.

Actually the left can win quite handily without fraud.

The voter fraud hype is a big mountain made out of a molehill by the right-wing.

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

The right-wing wants to institute laws which throws obstacles in the path of 21 million voters for the sake of a tiny percentage of miscreants, around 120 people over a 5 year period, most of whom were making honest mistakes.

It's no mystery what the right is trying to do here. It's the right which can't win without some sort of fraud or cheap trick at least.

The number of black and Hispanic registered voters has taken an enormous decline since four years ago and has the Obama campaign scrambling to sign up voters. The number of black voters dropped 7 percent, while Hispanic voters fell 5 percent, the first time it has dropped in almost 40 years. The decrease is being attributed to the struggling economy, which made it necessary for many to relocate in search of jobs. The strong turnout for Obama among the two groups is credited with helping him secure the presidency in 2008, and massive voter-registration pushes are starting across the country. That push is made more complicated by new legislation passed in eight states that require voters to show state-issued photo ID cards.

Read it at The Washington Post May 4, 2012 5:20 PM

Cheat Sheet - The Daily Beast

LMAO keep up the racial nonsense :clap2::clap2:

Are you really that desperate to find news.

People don't register to vote until they get fairly close to the election.

I think you are going to be very impressed by the Obama Ground Operation, which will be vastly more effective than the Mormon's.

Final result will be Obama 55- Romney 45.

Forum List

Back