Democrats Are Hiding From Bill Clinton's Alleged Sex Crimes

'The New York Times couldn’t find any Democrats to defend former President Bill Clinton

The reason is simple.....it's not about moral outrage (r u kidding) against Clinton, it's about power and money, same as always.

The Demonrats are getting rid of the Clintons as they have become old baggage that is not good for elections plus they suck up too much of the DNC money. This started with Donna Brazile, who knows what they will do next to get rid of Shrillary for good.

We have a winner...ding-dong...ding-dong.

HRC wouldn't shut her mouth. She's been swept up in countless
corruption charges. The undercover informant in Uranium One is gonna
be meeting behind closed doors in a week. Brazile's Book and revelations.

This is all orchestrated by Soros and Obama behind the scenes.

Clinton's past was too good an opportunity to pass up given the current
climate of sexual abuse,

They're getting rid of her before she even attempts to contemplate running
again. Plus they're are removing Slick Willie from ever being relevant again
in the democratic party.

The only interesting item still left on the table is...will the Clinton's
fight back and ruin the Democratic Party. (They couldn't get away
with what they got away with, alone)

Theater at its best.

Will the Clintons fight back? Shrillary is already is fighting back blaming everybody but herself.....she'll never give up

If you voted for Trump, you put yourself in the same boat as those who voted for Clinton.
So you voted for a guy (Clinton) who paid $850,000 to settle a sexual harrasment case?

Trump paid 25 million to settle the Trump University con game. Who wins between those two?
Let's see....con artist or rapist? Which do you think is worse?

Clinton was never proven to be a rapist.

Is the term sexual predator any better?

When your handsome it doesn’t count .

Now Moore targets kids, so no exceptions for him ! Even his wife is 14yrs his younger .

NYT Can’t Find Any Democrats To Defend Bill Clinton

'The New York Times couldn’t find any Democrats to defend former President Bill Clinton in an article revisiting the sexual harassment and rape claims against him.

The flood of sexual harassment accusations against prominent figures like Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein and Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore has forced many members of the establishment media to revisit the litany of accusations against the former president.'

“Mr. Clinton has kept publicly quiet amid the flurry of sexual misconduct stories lately, and his office had no comment on Wednesday,” Baker wrote. “But other Democrats were not as willing to come to his defense this week. Of a dozen prominent political activists contacted on Wednesday, none went on the record on Mr. Clinton’s behalf.”

Democrats’ public distancing from Clinton is a stark contrast from the way they treated him while he was still politically influential."

Chelsea Handler To Juanita Broaddrick: I Believe Bill Clinton Raped You

'I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away.
— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut)
January 6, 2016'

'Liberal comedian Chelsea Handler apologized on Wednesday to the Arkansas woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her in a Little Rock hotel room in the 1970s.

“I apologize to you for not knowing your story,” Handler told Juanita Broaddrick on Twitter.

“I believe you,” she added.'
Slick willies sex crimes are too numerous to list. Fact

More than Trump?

NYT Can’t Find Any Democrats To Defend Bill Clinton

'The New York Times couldn’t find any Democrats to defend former President Bill Clinton in an article revisiting the sexual harassment and rape claims against him.

The flood of sexual harassment accusations against prominent figures like Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein and Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore has forced many members of the establishment media to revisit the litany of accusations against the former president.'

“Mr. Clinton has kept publicly quiet amid the flurry of sexual misconduct stories lately, and his office had no comment on Wednesday,” Baker wrote. “But other Democrats were not as willing to come to his defense this week. Of a dozen prominent political activists contacted on Wednesday, none went on the record on Mr. Clinton’s behalf.”

Democrats’ public distancing from Clinton is a stark contrast from the way they treated him while he was still politically influential."

Chelsea Handler To Juanita Broaddrick: I Believe Bill Clinton Raped You

'I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away.
— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut)
January 6, 2016'

'Liberal comedian Chelsea Handler apologized on Wednesday to the Arkansas woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her in a Little Rock hotel room in the 1970s.

“I apologize to you for not knowing your story,” Handler told Juanita Broaddrick on Twitter.

“I believe you,” she added.'
Slick willies sex crimes are too numerous to list. Fact

More than Trump?
Trump is an amateur when it comes to sexual misconduct compared to slick Willy, and slick Willy is into sex trafficking/Pedophilia/raping too

Forum List

Back