Democrats are Going to Win in 2018...LMFAO

Draft dodger Donnie John Trump and his snowflakes are fun to watch. Fawning fools cheer as their taxes go to Trump properties and he golfs more than any president in history. Do you snowflakes enjoy being played by this mentally twelve year old? You must.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. My taxes went down. I will be paying about $2K less this year than I did last year thanks to Trump. God bless Trump. Better for me to spend the money I earn than to give it some filthy ass Illegal or worthless Democrat voting inner city Negro, isn't it?

If you are not getting a break on your taxes then it must be because you are a welfare queen that don't pay any taxes or you are simply a dumbass that ain't doing it right.

The problem is everyone getting money is still getting it. All the tax cuts did was almost double the amount added to the debt each day and kick the can down to our kids and grandkids

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Draft dodger Donnie John Trump and his snowflakes are fun to watch. Fawning fools cheer as their taxes go to Trump properties and he golfs more than any president in history. Do you snowflakes enjoy being played by this mentally twelve year old? You must.

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. My taxes went down. I will be paying about $2K less this year than I did last year thanks to Trump. God bless Trump. Better for me to spend the money I earn than to give it some filthy ass Illegal or worthless Democrat voting inner city Negro, isn't it?

If you are not getting a break on your taxes then it must be because you are a welfare queen that don't pay any taxes or you are simply a dumbass that ain't doing it right.

Crumbs, nothing, Trump screwed you over, vote Dem, Trump is Satan and and and...TRUMP :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Maybe you are rich and $2K is crumbs to you but it is not to me.

Flash I was mocking Pelosi and other sour puss Dem's who claim Trump's historic tax cuts amounted to nothing :04:

The problem is everyone getting money is still getting it. All the tax cuts did was almost double the amount added to the debt each day and kick the can down to our kids and grandkids

None of the Liberals that opposed the tax cuts were concerned about debt when their shithead Obama was running up $10 trillion in debt, were they?

That ship has sailed a long time ago. Neither Republicans or Democrats give a rat's ass about debt or any fiscal responsibility. If they did we would not have a four trillion a year Federal budget, which is a disgrace.. In the meantime I have $2K more of my own money to spend this year than some stupid asshole bureaucrat whose boss is a corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups. That is a good thing.

By the way, a little economics lesson for you. There are two ways to reduce debt. First is reduce spending and use the existing income top pay down the debt. The second is to grow the economy with tax cuts and use the additional revenue to pay down the debt. While the first way is superior the second way can work, providing the politicians don't spend the additional revenue on other stupid programs.

Trump's tax cut will bring in additional revenue. The economy is booming now and tax revenue is up. If he doesn't allow that filthy Congress to spend the money then he will be a great President. He allowed them to increase spending in order to get his defense increases and he said he would not ever do that again so we will see.

Crumbs, nothing, Trump screwed you over, vote Dem, Trump is Satan and and and...TRUMP :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Maybe you are rich and $2K is crumbs to you but it is not to me.

Flash I was mocking Pelosi and other sour puss Dem's who claim Trump's historic tax cuts amounted to nothing :04:

Thanks for the clarification. I was hoping you weren't going off the deep end like these stupid Moon Bats.

None of the Liberals that opposed the tax cuts were concerned about debt when their shithead Obama was running up $10 trillion in debt, were they?

That ship has sailed a long time ago. Neither Republicans or Democrats give a rat's ass about debt or any fiscal responsibility. If they did we would not have a four trillion a year Federal budget, which is a disgrace.. In the meantime I have $2K more of my own money to spend this year than some stupid asshole bureaucrat whose boss is a corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups. That is a good thing.

By the way, a little economics lesson for you. There are two ways to reduce debt. First is reduce spending and use the existing income top pay down the debt. The second is to grow the economy with tax cuts and use the additional revenue to pay down the debt. While the first way is superior the second way can work, providing the politicians don't spend the additional revenue on other stupid programs.

Trump's tax cut will bring in additional revenue. The economy is booming now and tax revenue is up. If he doesn't allow that filthy Congress to spend the money then he will be a great President. He allowed them to increase spending in order to get his defense increases and he said he would not ever do that again so we will see.

Tax cuts never bring in additional revenue, that is just a myth.

I have posted the numbers on this forum 3 times showing that revenue increase slowed in the years following a tax cut compared to the years before it. The numbers for both Reagan and Bush II were given.

I agree that none of the Libs that care about debt now cared under Obama and none of the Cons that cared about it under Obama give a shit now.

[Q

You dumbshit. You are a ignorant of economics as you are of most other things.

The Historical Lessons of Lower Tax Rates

There is a distinct pattern throughout American history: When tax rates are reduced, the economy's growth rate improves and living standards increase. Good tax policy has a number of interesting side effects. For instance, history tells us that tax revenues grow and "rich" taxpayers pay more tax when marginal tax rates are slashed. This means lower income citizens bear a lower share of the tax burden - a consequence that should lead class-warfare politicians to support lower tax rates.

Conversely, periods of higher tax rates are associated with sub par economic performance and stagnant tax revenues. In other words, when politicians attempt to "soak the rich," the rest of us take a bath. Examining the three major United States episodes of tax rate reductions can prove useful lessons.

1) Lower tax rates do not mean less tax revenue.

Here is another little gem for you Moon Bat

Trump Tax Cuts: Are They Paying For Themselves? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Federal Tax Revenues Hit Record Highs — Are Trump's Tax Cuts Paying For Themselves?

another one

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts

I have posted the numbers on this forum 3 times showing that revenue increase slowed in the years following a tax cut compared to the years before it. The numbers for both Reagan and Bush II were given.

I agree that none of the Libs that care about debt now cared under Obama and none of the Cons that cared about it under Obama give a shit now.

Wrong, they do. Regan had twice the tax revenue in 1988 that he did in 1980. Tax cuts. spending went through the roof though, compromises had to be made......ugggg

The Democrats believe they can win elections by calling everyone racist over and over. Or going into fits of screaming, mindless hatred over trivia. Really some of the worst human beings to ever exist.

It’s odd that they were falsely accusing Trump of rape and other stuff but it’s Trumps comments on the guys hair that are someone bad

Btw isn’t trump merely following leftist instructions not to assume someone’s gender? Shouldn’t you be praising his progressive question considering what you guys claim to believe about gender fluidity?

[Q

You dumbshit. You are a ignorant of economics as you are of most other things.

There is a distinct pattern throughout American history: When tax rates are reduced, the economy's growth rate improves and living standards increase. Good tax policy has a number of interesting side effects. For instance, history tells us that tax revenues grow and "rich" taxpayers pay more tax when marginal tax rates are slashed. This means lower income citizens bear a lower share of the tax burden - a consequence that should lead class-warfare politicians to support lower tax rates.

Conversely, periods of higher tax rates are associated with sub par economic performance and stagnant tax revenues. In other words, when politicians attempt to "soak the rich," the rest of us take a bath. Examining the three major United States episodes of tax rate reductions can prove useful lessons.

1) Lower tax rates do not mean less tax revenue.

Here is another little gem for you Moon Bat

Trump Tax Cuts: Are They Paying For Themselves? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Federal Tax Revenues Hit Record Highs — Are Trump's Tax Cuts Paying For Themselves?

another one

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts

As I said, I have posted the figures 3 times and will do so again when I get home. The numbers do not lie, revenue growth always slows after a tax cut.

Wrong, they do. Regan had twice the tax revenue in 1988 that he did in 1980. Tax cuts. spending went through the roof though, compromises had to be made......ugggg

Regan's income tax cuts brought in a ton more revenue. Unfortunately Reagan and the Congress spent it on other things. The only good thing was the increase in military spending that bankrupted the Soviet Union and put an end to the Cold War.

I am hoping that doesn't happen with Trump but history is not on his side.

The government likes to spend money.

Regan's income tax cuts brought in a ton more revenue. Unfortunately Reagan and the Congress spent it on other things. The only good thing was the increase in military spending that bankrupted the Soviet Union and put an end to the Cold War.

I couldn't agree more. Trump has cut federal jobs and some discretionary spending....but we'll see how it goes.....but it's a good start.

I couldn't agree more. Trump has cut federal jobs and some discretionary spending....but we'll see how it goes.....but it's a good start.

I have been alive since Truman was President and during my life time no President has actually cut spending. A few of them have cut back on the rate of spending but there were no Presidents that spent less in one year than was spent in the previous year.

Hopefully Trump will be the one to do that. If so he will go down as our greatest President.

In the 10 years prior to the Reagan Tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 12.41% per year, the 10 years after the Reagan tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 5.68% per year.

In the 10 years prior to the Bush II tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 6.61% per year, the 10 years after the Bush II tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 1.87% per year.

Those are the cold, hard facts.

The numbers I used for my calculations came from this source...

Federal Tax Revenue by Source, 1934 - 2018 - Tax Foundation

The percent of change was determined by the following calculation...

Current year-previous year
Previous Year

These stupid and delusional Moon Bats are going to be just as disappointed in November of 2018 as they were in November of 2016.

There will be no Blue Ware that they have their heart set on so much.

The Republicans may lose a handful of House seats but they will maintain control of the House. The Republicans will pick up Senate seats. Trump will still be President. MAGA Baby!

Meanwhile all these asshole Libtards will have are their pink pussy hats and howling at the sky routine.
Agree.

Forum List

Back