Democrats are Going to Win in 2018...LMFAO

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.

keep it up morons

These stupid and delusional Moon Bats are going to be just as disappointed in November of 2018 as they were in November of 2016.

There will be no Blue Ware that they have their heart set on so much.

The Republicans may lose a handful of House seats but they will maintain control of the House. The Republicans will pick up Senate seats. Trump will still be President. MAGA Baby!

Meanwhile all these asshole Libtards will have are their pink pussy hats and howling at the sky routine.

Draft dodger Donnie John Trump and his snowflakes are fun to watch. Fawning fools cheer as their taxes go to Trump properties and he golfs more than any president in history. Do you snowflakes enjoy being played by this mentally twelve year old? You must.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Making fun of men with long hair...Could we have any more of a child in the White House?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Who in the hell doesn't laugh at man buns??

The man bun hides the schrader valve.
25-559-26-x-10-inch-inner-tube-with-schrader-valve.jpg

Draft dodger Donnie John Trump and his snowflakes are fun to watch. Fawning fools cheer as their taxes go to Trump properties and he golfs more than any president in history. Do you snowflakes enjoy being played by this mentally twelve year old? You must.

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. My taxes went down. I will be paying about $2K less this year than I did last year thanks to Trump. God bless Trump. Better for me to spend the money I earn than to give it some filthy ass Illegal or worthless Democrat voting inner city Negro, isn't it?

If you are not getting a break on your taxes then it must be because you are a welfare queen that don't pay any taxes or you are simply a dumbass that ain't doing it right.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. My taxes went down. I will be paying about $2K less this year than I did last year thanks to Trump. God bless Trump. Better for me to spend the money I earn than to give it some filthy ass Illegal or worthless Democrat voting inner city Negro, isn't it?

If you are not getting a break on your taxes then it must be because you are a welfare queen that don't pay any taxes or you are simply a dumbass that ain't doing it right.

Crumbs, nothing, Trump screwed you over, vote Dem, Trump is Satan and and and...TRUMP :aargh::aargh::aargh:

The Democrats believe they can win elections by calling everyone racist over and over. Or going into fits of screaming, mindless hatred over trivia. Really some of the worst human beings to ever exist.

With leftists it's difficult to tell. No wonder they don't believe in gender.

Crumbs, nothing, Trump screwed you over, vote Dem, Trump is Satan and and and...TRUMP :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Maybe you are rich and $2K is crumbs to you but it is not to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back