Democrats are disgusted with their leader

His failed policies have, so in essence he has. Illegals are leaving in droves because of the lack of employment, not because Obama is so hard on illegal immigration.

Actually no. The type of jobs illegals use to do..there's still a high demand for. And alot of companies are complaining they can't fill them.

So..wrong about that.

I'm sure obamas failed economic policies coupled with tornados and massive flooding destroying southern farmland had nothing to do with illegals leaving. :eusa_whistle:

Naw.

Acutally..would drive up demand for illegals.

Try again.

What's the point of this?

Since President Obama's been in office, more illegals have been deported then under Bush and illegal immigration is going down.

Is that something that you conservatives oppose?

Yeah, something is wrong... do you read the news or understand jack fucking shit when it comes to the issue of illegal immigration?

So, Obama deported literally dick more than Bush... He also sues states that try and fix the illegal immigration problem because Obama's fix didn't actually "fix" anything. But I guess you can just keep repeating “Obama deported more illegals than Bush” as some way to get around the fact that more illegal’s can come in during any given month than Obama has deported in 3 years.

Actually no. The type of jobs illegals use to do..there's still a high demand for. And alot of companies are complaining they can't fill them.

So..wrong about that.

I'm sure obamas failed economic policies coupled with tornados and massive flooding destroying southern farmland had nothing to do with illegals leaving. :eusa_whistle:

Naw.

Try again.

Yikes, really? Do you really make this shit up as you go because I doubt you can get a meaningful link to support any of what you just said.

1 of the biggest draws for illegal’s as far as work is construction and are you really trying to BS your way through this thread that demand is up for illegal’s in construction? Really?

Swallow, lol.

BTW, don't bother answering me as I honestly don't give a shit about your Trolling responses haha.

Naw.

Try again.

Yikes, really? Do you really make this shit up as you go because I doubt you can get a meaningful link to support any of what you just said.

1 of the biggest draws for illegal’s as far as work is construction and are you really trying to BS your way through this thread that demand is up for illegal’s in construction? Really?

Swallow, lol.

BTW, don't bother answering me as I honestly don't give a shit about your Trolling responses haha.

Why are you so gay?

Since President Obama's been in office, more illegals have been deported then under Bush and illegal immigration is going down.

Yeah, something is wrong... do you read the news or understand jack fucking shit when it comes to the issue of illegal immigration?

So, Obama deported literally dick more than Bush... He also sues states that try and fix the illegal immigration problem because Obama's fix didn't actually "fix" anything. But I guess you can just keep repeating “Obama deported more illegals than Bush” as some way to get around the fact that more illegal’s can come in during any given month than Obama has deported in 3 years.

You do what..for a J-O-B, again?

I would say male prostitute..but..you'd probably starve. So..it's maybe something else..or welfare.

It is a broken promise to you leftists. Do you blindly support someone simply because they have a D after their name? The article is not about how republicans and conservatives feel, it is about how DEMOCRATS feel. You know HIS party?

What broken promise?

Senate Democrats came up five votes short of the 60 needed to advance the House-passed bill, which would provide a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants brought to the country as children if they attend college or join the military for two years.

Read more: DREAM Act dies in Senate - Scott Wong and Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

It's absolutely ridiculous that you have to get 60 votes to break a filibuster just to vote up or down on every bill.

That's not Obama's fault.

He had 2 years where the Dems controlled both houses. And he promised Immediate action during the campaign. He lied. But then you don't care, he is a Democrat and you don't care how many times he lies to you.

I would say male prostitute..but..you'd probably starve. So..it's maybe something else..or welfare.

Like I said, a Troll and not even a good troll. Really, you called me a prostitute and then said I'm not even a good one, or on welfare? Sooo you really do make it up as you go along... You know, if I were “outdated” I might find your humor witty and funny but it comes across as old and dull, like as in I hurd it when I was a teenager. You almost seem desperate to be honest, like you don’t have anything so you base a joke on well, absolutely nothing. Maybe I find your humor, at least towards me to be so stale because in person, it would make no fucking sense. You would say “you’re a prostitute.” And think, why because I work out like wtf and eat crazy healthy, and then wonder why this is a cut-down…

BTW, just thought I’d let you know that your form of propaganda is easily noticed hence, you’re out-dated kido.

And just so we understand, yes Swallow, if I were not a male prostitute my job would in fact be “something else.” And no, I have never used welfare in my life.

And maybe you are in fact a good Troll because, I just fed you, now please roll away.

Last edited:

Like I said, a Troll and not even a good troll. Really, you called me a prostitute and then said I'm not even a good one, or on welfare? Sooo you really do make it up as you go along... You know, if I were “outdated” I might find your humor witty and funny but it comes across as old and dull, like as in I hurd it when I was a teenager. You almost seem desperate to be honest, like you don’t have anything so you base a joke on well, absolutely nothing. Maybe I find your humor, at least towards me to be so stale because in person, it would make no fucking sense. You would say “you’re a prostitute.” And think, why because I work out like wtf and eat crazy healthy, and then wonder why this is a cut-down…

BTW, just thought I’d let you know that your form of propaganda is easily noticed hence, you’re out-dated kido.

And just so we understand, yes Swallow, if I were not a male prostitute my job would in fact be “something else.” And no, I have never used welfare in my life.

And maybe you are in fact a good Troll because, I just fed you, now please roll away.

Like I said.

Why are you so gay?

Forum List

Back