Democrats are Correct: Trump can’t be Trusted with ‘Nuclear Codes’

TRUMP: Rick, I'm not liking Canada today. Obama fucked us on NAFTA. I want to nuke Canada's capital. Open the football.

RICK: Yes, Emperor!

TRUMP: Here is the launch code. Ready?

RICK: Ready, Emperor!

TRUMP: 8...6...7...5...3...0...9

RICK: 867-5309? Are you sure?

TRUMP: Kelly gave me this himself this morning while I was eating some Democrats for breakfast. Bleev me.

RICK: Okay, Emperor. (pretends to enter nuclear code)

TRUMP: Are the birds on the way, Rick?

RICK: Yes, Emperor. In 30 minutes, the Canadian city Dystopia will be wiped off the face of the Earth!

TRUMP: All right. I'm hitting the golf course.

Democrats are Correct: Trump can’t be Trusted with ‘Nuclear Codes’

Trump can't be trusted with anything...

DJ76veFV4AI2Aef.jpg

Texas Sheriff Threatens To Charge Driver Over ‘F**k Trump’ Sticker

Many people remind the sheriff about that whole free speech thing.

I mean you almost gotta scratch your head when the husband of the former democrat presidential candidate bombed a defenseless country in freaking Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. What else can we say about Bill Clinton, maybe in April of 2099 he left the agent with the nuclear football to walk back to the White House and according to reports the Bubba lost the codes to the nuclear launches. (just as well). The dirty little secret is in the media. As long as the media justifies every quirky and crazy adventure that democrats subscribe to, the world is always in danger.

If America didn't think Pres. Trump could be trusted we wouldn't have elected him.
'America' didn't elect him. An archiac system that gives rural, uneducated bigots twice the voting power of others in the country did. The people elected someone else. And, despite her faults, we'd be a lot better off if she were in office. I guarantee we would not be on the brink of nuclear war.

That "Archaic system" I.E. the Constitution is America.

So yes America elected him.

Since when are we on the brink of nuclear war? And considering Obama and Russia were antagonizing each other and running nuclear drills to prepare for a Hillary win, why do you think we'd be further away?

He has had the nuclear codes for almost a year. Pretty safe to say he isn't as unstable as some would like him to be

We are talking first strike , not an emergency response situation.

Same procedure. You know, like President Bush did when the coalition invaded Iraq.

'OBAMA IGNORED TOP LEGAL ADVICE ON LIBYA'
BY REUTERS

JUNE 18, 2011 08:16

'New York Times' article says US President refused to heed counsel from Pentagon and Justice Department about air strikes on Gaddafi's country.

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama ignored legal advice from top Pentagon and US Justice Department lawyers, siding with other advisers who said he had legal authority to continue air strikes against Libya without congressional approval, The New York Times reported on Friday.

Citing officials familiar with the administration's deliberations, the newspaper reported the Pentagon and Justice Department lawyers argued that the US bombing runs over Libya, under NATO command, were "hostilities."

'Obama ignored top legal advice on Libya'

Bringing two or three basketball players back home who are too foolish not to shoplift in a foreign country is worlds away from starting a nuclear war. Trump is fine to run a banana republic: the US is far more important than that. He isn't fit emotionally, psychologically, and intellectually to run this country.

And yet he is doing so incredibly well it is just driving you nuts!

Without question, had petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama would have left the stupid basketball players in China and they'd have come back like Otto Warmbier, tortured to death.

Forum List

Back