Democrats are clearly hypocrits when it comes to fiscal matters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All of you claim the gop isn't doing their job yet you either completely ignore the fact that the dems never passed a single budget. Or you just deflect and excuse it away as no big deal.
If the gop had been in control for years and never passed a budget you would have been up in arms making all kinds of outlandish statements.

Now your demanding "where are the jobs bills" Yet at the height of our crash when we truely needed legislation to spur job growth and the dems had control all they did was bribe other democrats with our money to vote for obamacare and blow trillions on non shovel ready shovel ready jobs. No jobs bills. Where's your outrage?

Now the democratic controlled senate rejects the houses budget, which was to be expected BUT.... Did they offer a counter proposal, which is the norm, to spur negotiations? Nope... Again where's the outrage?

I will concede that republicans under bush spent like fools too but this isn't 2007 anymore. Isn't it time to stop looking backwards and try to accomplish something moving forward?

There was a reason the gop had a huge victory in the mid-terms. The public demands change, and responsibility. In order to achieve that we must act like adults and substitute some sanity for the partisanship. It's like everyone is in highschool again trying to score points in a pointless debate class. It's not pointless anymore....

Good post, it's nice to see a non partisan post calling both parties out on this issue.

It's much better than attacking Reps before the deadline has even passed while pretending they didn’t put up a budget before all of this. It’s also better than seeing TM say “why do you hate America?” for the ten thousandth time because she hates Republicans and white people.

I still believe Reps might be waiting until the last moment to hand the Senate and Obama a budget. If The Senate and or Obama reject the budget it will be Obama/Dems that have defaulted on the debt ceiling. To me, that will be the repercussions to being one of the more inefficient Administrations in our countries history while doing everything humanly possible to not work with anyone that does not give you everything you want.

Gotta learn to chew bubble gum and walk before you become president I guess.

• Banned
I guess everyone is deaf, dumb and blind when a little truth is shed on the subject.

No, merely waiting for you to cite the source in support of the ‘truth.’

It's mostly well known history mixed with my opinion of our current state. What possible sources could you need? I spelled it out fairly clearly. Do you not see all the partisan sniping on this board? Do you not see the same attitudes displayed daily in the press releases?

A lot of nerve hearing "fiscal responsibility" from Republicans after what they did.

A lot of nerve hearing "fiscal responsibility" from Republicans after what they did.

We have to start somewhere do we not?
I really believe some are trying to do the right thing but its hard to be heard when only the bickering grabs the soundbite headline.
Everyone is so fixiated on the menutia of who made a mistake in their speech or some other such nonsense that the points that matter get drowned out to the sensationalism.

Sorry for my spelling

Yeah spending trillion of dollars we didnt have in less than 2 1/2 years.... oh wait. that was Obama!

I have Rtard on ignore, and for good reason. Rtard brought what seems to be the purpose of what the thread was getting at. In Rtards world if you don't agree with Obama's spending then whelp, that means you're a right wing Bush loving Neocon.

Oddly Rtard gets to bitch about Republicans spending and wars, torture, homeland security... well, keeping it short Rtard is against Republicans spending but defends Obama’s by making others out to be "bad" for supporting Bush Republicans for spending, even if they didn't and that is important because it's that bad to him, it's and insult!

I guess everyone is deaf, dumb and blind when a little truth is shed on the subject.

No, merely waiting for you to cite the source in support of the ‘truth.’

It's mostly well known history mixed with my opinion of our current state. What possible sources could you need? I spelled it out fairly clearly. Do you not see all the partisan sniping on this board? Do you not see the same attitudes displayed daily in the press releases?

It's a Common Tactic of some on this board. To Demand Links to things they could easily Verify themselves. It's what they do when they Got nothing to refute what you are saying.

I do not see one thing in what you said, which is not well known to be true. Not sure what link he is expecting. Unless he want's a link to the Opinion in side your brain that you voiced.

LOL

Bush and the Republicans were Far MORE Responsible than the Current Crew. Even with Both Wars on Budget, excluding the Year of Tarp (which is of course being paid back) Their Biggest deficit was Still Half or less than the ones we have run for the last 2.5 Years. PERIOD.

Besides Pointing fingers and saying, They did it first, Is Just fucking childish. You sound like the 3 Year old who spilled a whole Gallon of Milk on Purpose, Saying But Billy spilled a glass of milk on accident once.

Both parties are guilty of fiscal irresponsibility, some more than others. But how will we ever break the ice and make progress if we can't stop pointing fingers at each other?

Bush and the Republicans were Far MORE Responsible than the Current Crew. Even with Both Wars on Budget, excluding the Year of Tarp (which is of course being paid back) Their Biggest deficit was Still Half or less than the ones we have run for the last 2.5 Years. PERIOD.

Besides Pointing fingers and saying, They did it first, Is Just fucking childish. You sound like the 3 Year old who spilled a whole Gallon of Milk on Purpose, Saying But Billy spilled a glass of milk on accident once.

QFT.

And this is why I am almost to the point of not wanting to visit political boards anymore. There is no debate, if someone does not like your position they put you in a group and attack you.

Shocking. Republicans actually defending their failed policies. No wonder they call names. It's all they have. If they can distract people from what they did to this country, maybe they can get the chance to do worse.

Bush responsible? Yea, I guess he was. But not in the way Republicans mean.

All of you claim the gop isn't doing their job yet you either completely ignore the fact that the dems never passed a single budget. Or you just deflect and excuse it away as no big deal.
If the gop had been in control for years and never passed a budget you would have been up in arms making all kinds of outlandish statements.

Now your demanding "where are the jobs bills" Yet at the height of our crash when we truely needed legislation to spur job growth and the dems had control all they did was bribe other democrats with our money to vote for obamacare and blow trillions on non shovel ready shovel ready jobs. No jobs bills. Where's your outrage?

Now the democratic controlled senate rejects the houses budget, which was to be expected BUT.... Did they offer a counter proposal, which is the norm, to spur negotiations? Nope... Again where's the outrage?

I will concede that republicans under bush spent like fools too but this isn't 2007 anymore. Isn't it time to stop looking backwards and try to accomplish something moving forward?

There was a reason the gop had a huge victory in the mid-terms. The public demands change, and responsibility. In order to achieve that we must act like adults and substitute some sanity for the partisanship. It's like everyone is in highschool again trying to score points in a pointless debate class. It's not pointless anymore....

THE PARTY OF "NO," AND "DO WHATEVER IT TAKES" WHINES OUT. You had complete control of all 3 branches of government for 6 and did nothing but drive america into a black hole, hypocrite...............:cuckoo:

The republicans have done everything they can to keep any progress from taking place.

Hell they have not even allowed but a few of Obamas appointments to go through.

They are getting ready to "drown it in the bathtub" soon

The republicans have done everything they can to keep any progress from taking place.

Hell they have not even allowed but a few of Obamas appointments to go through.

They are getting ready to "drown it in the bathtub" soon

When Obama puts someone up that isn't an liberal extremist they might be allowed to come up for a vote. That is of course if Obama stops being Divisive in everything he say's

THE PARTY OF "NO," AND "DO WHATEVER IT TAKES" WHINES OUT. You had complete control of all 3 branches of government for 6 and did nothing but drive america into a black hole, hypocrite...............:cuckoo:

Point n case. If they don't like your position they put you in a group and attack you. Of course they hate Bush for doing the same thing Obama is doing but, it will never register.

Forum List

Back