Democrats Are Better For Economy

Wrong. Toyota just located a plant in Canada instead of the United States because of lower healthcare costs there.

You keep repeating the same lies. It makes you sound inane. Do a little reading....

Mythbusting Canadian Health Care -- Part I | OurFuture.org

Your link (from a biased source yet again) states nothing about Toyota going to Canada because of healthcare... but nice try again, you partisan moron

Democrats are better for the economy because they won't borrow $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund a useless war.

How did the GOP convince working class americans that they should make less so ceo's and corporations can make more. It's complicated. Jobs americans won't do, must buy cheap from chinna, demonizing the unions.

But most americans didn't lose their jobs, or take a pay cut. so they don't empathize with the millions that did. Then theres inflation, but that's too much for most americans to understand. They're happy with the $600 they just got. They just don't get how that spending is part of the problem. Figuring in inflation, most americans took a $4k step

Sorry for rambling. Watch Obama tonight.

And I think obama is going to handle these guys. He's done something no one else could ever do, and that's beat a clinton.

ps. Hillary for Supreme Court? Sounds good.

i thought this thread was about the economy? why are people talking about healthcare?

How did the GOP convince working class americans that they should make less so ceo's and corporations can make more. It's complicated. Jobs americans won't do, must buy cheap from chinna, demonizing the unions.

But most americans didn't lose their jobs, or take a pay cut. so they don't empathize with the millions that did. Then theres inflation, but that's too much for most americans to understand. They're happy with the $600 they just got. They just don't get how that spending is part of the problem. Figuring in inflation, most americans took a $4k step

Sorry for rambling. Watch Obama tonight.

And I think obama is going to handle these guys. He's done something no one else could ever do, and that's beat a clinton.

ps. Hillary for Supreme Court? Sounds good.

Try answering the first question I posed to OJ

Explain how calling for jobs, saying they will create jobs (yet they fail to realize government does not create jobs, industry does), raising taxes, making things harder on business, taking away incentive to earn more, etc is actually BETTER for the economy

How did the GOP convince working class americans that they should make less so ceo's and corporations can make more. It's complicated.

who is convinced of that? the GOP has convinced people how? :doubt:

Then theres inflation, but that's too much for most americans to understand. They're happy with the $600 they just got. They just don't get how that spending is part of the problem.

why do you assume everyone just doesn't get it? :lol:
inflation is too much for people to understand? :rofl:

yeah, with so much petty clinton resentment within the party, along with the help of many republican clinton haters working against hillary, is it really such a phenomenal victory? add a little dab of race baiting and you've got yourself a primary winner. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Last edited:
who is convinced of that? the GOP has convinced people how? :doubt:

why do you assume everyone just doesn't get it? :lol:
inflation is too much for people to understand? :rofl:

yeah, with so much petty clinton resentment within the party, along with the help of many republican clinton haters working against hillary, is it really such a phenomenal victory? add a little dab of race baiting and you've got yourself a primary winner. :eusa_whistle:

I was a hillary supporter who switched to Edwards because of how she was campaigning and then ultimately Obama. You see it from your perspective, but you are wrong. Do you remember Obama talked to canada and he supposedly told them to ignore what he says about fixing nafta? The hilary camp made that up. And it turned out hillary is the one that talked to canada. then sniper fire. Then bill signed a lot of gop bills in the 90's, so I figured hillary was gop light.

to you other guys arguing about canada. you know free health care is a huge cost toyota avoided by going to canada, so start being honest. you spin rather than acknowlede that fact.

:blahblah:

sure, if you say so. :rofl:

:doubt: try acknowledging that i spun nothing. :D

the spin comment wasn't directed at you. i'm being sincere about hillary. I was pro hillary. she didn't plan on campaigning past super tuesday.

and when I say he beat hillary, that's not me bragging to hillary supporters, that's me warning mccain ppl.

Forum List

Back