democrats are asshole

sorry i just wanted to act like a juvenile prick like another poster with a similar thread :eusa_whistle:

Don't know who you're modeling yourself after, but you definitely did manage to post like a juvenile prick.

So congrats on a misson accomplished.

Irrelevant.

why?

The guy is willing to admitt to the same level of denial that he is claiming the Rs live in.

When was the last time you saw any R admitt anything?

well except flying to argentina on taxpayer dollars to hump his piece on the side.

It just cracks me up how you people use these avitars like the big lumbowski and the like when the movies are so against the corporate whoring you do all day on this site.

Backtracking?

ahahahahashah

that is what you cons always call appologising huh?

you people live by the tennet "never ever ever appologise for anything or admitt fault.

We are humans , should he appologise for calling himself an asshole too?

It just cracks me up how you people use these avitars like the big lumbowski and the like when the movies are so against the corporate whoring you do all day on this site.

Backtracking?

ahahahahashah

that is what you cons always call appologising huh?

you people live by the tennet "never ever ever appologise for anything or admitt fault.

We are humans , should he appologise for calling himself an asshole too?
"You people"?!?!?!???

Stereotype and lump people into groups much, tovarich?

Yeah you fool sterotyping people by what they say.

how stupid can you fucking get

Opposing you doesn't make someone automatically one of "them".....Unless your extremely arrested form of two-dimensional "thought" (for lack of a better term) only sees black and white.

Now, where have I heard that accusation before?? :eusa_think:

Opposing you doesn't make someone automatically one of "them".....Unless your extremely arrested form of two-dimensional "thought" (for lack of a better term) only sees black and white.

Now, where have I heard that accusation before?? :eusa_think:

In Virginia! It was one of Sarah Palin's final rallies before the election. Remember when she was trying to tell America that she knew who the "real Americans" were?

Forum List

Back