Democrats Are Against It!

And the braiwashed lunatic lib squawks AGAIN. Give it up, you triggered lunatic. You LOST badly on this thread, now please go away to your Safe Space...........

you really seem to have a deep seeded need to believe that so you can feel better 'bout yerself.

cool.

"....you really seem to have a deep seeded need..."

SEATED.

Deep seated.....not 'seeded,' you imbecile.

So, you were the valedictorian at government school?
At least it appears that playtime, the lunatic lib, has FINALLY given up on this thread. We can only HOPE that's true..........

i giggle every time someone calls me a lib.

I bet you drool, too.

you lick windows.

you really seem to have a deep seeded need to believe that so you can feel better 'bout yerself.

cool.

SEATED.

At least it appears that playtime, the lunatic lib, has FINALLY given up on this thread. We can only HOPE that's true..........

I bet you drool, too.
Yep, LOW I.Q. individuals tend to do that...........

did daffy duck say that? :auiqs.jpg:

you're amusing. i am fully relaxed - a toke or 2 will do that. & donny can't lead himself outa a big mac wrapper if his life depended on it.
Just the picture of the insane hat on your avatar page is proof enough that you are constantly in TRIGGERED mode. Please enjoy President Trump as our president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. I'm not sure if you'll make it...........

lol.... whoosh!.................... there you go.............

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif
And the braiwashed lunatic lib squawks AGAIN. Give it up, you triggered lunatic. You LOST badly on this thread, now please go away to your Safe Space...........

cool.

SEATED.

It ain't a party, til the grammar and spelling police show up ;-)

Are Republicans still against same sex marriage or have they entered the 21st century?

cool.

SEATED.

I bet you drool, too.

you lick windows.

I bet you thought you’d found an atmosphere of acceptance and support that leads one down the path to a healthier and happier life and a more perfect relationship…

......guess again.

SEATED.

I bet you drool, too.

It's not workin'...

No one buys that you don't care that every poster has skewered you, and proceed blissfully through the vituperation (better look that up).

And it's not that I feel sorry for the beating you've been taking...
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

SEATED.

I bet you drool, too.

you lick windows.

I bet you thought you’d found an atmosphere of acceptance and support that leads one down the path to a healthier and happier life and a more perfect relationship…

......guess again.

like i said, i'm married to the same dude for 34 years... so having all that acceptance, support, & happiness in a close enough to perfect relationship IS pretty awesome.

Just the picture of the insane hat on your avatar page is proof enough that you are constantly in TRIGGERED mode. Please enjoy President Trump as our president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. I'm not sure if you'll make it...........

lol.... whoosh!.................... there you go.............

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

cool.

SEATED.

It ain't a party, til the grammar and spelling police show up ;-)

You're making an asterisk of yourself....
You may feel differently after you succeed in getting through junior high.

I bet you drool, too.

It's not workin'...

No one buys that you don't care that every poster has skewered you, and proceed blissfully through the vituperation (better look that up).

And it's not that I feel sorry for the beating you've been taking...
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

i'm enjoying the entertainment... it's certainly better than the movie playing on netflix at the moment. but not a good as the irishman though & that is coming up soon.

I bet you drool, too.

you lick windows.

......guess again.

like i said, i'm married to the same dude for 34 years... so having all that acceptance, support, & happiness in a close enough to perfect relationship IS pretty awesome.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

English is my second language.....it appears you don't have a first one.

And, it's fitting,.....I've always surmised that the least intelligent are the ones most susceptible to Liberal indoctrination.

And....my heartfelt condolences to that husband.

Are Republicans still against all Americans having health insurance?

15. Let's focus on two of the mandated beliefs of Leftism that require re-evaluation.

Among the catechisms demanded by the left of its adherents is a radical feminism,whose pillars include the views that any difference between men and women is merely a 'social construct,' and that women and families don't need men.
Or, as Patricia Dunn and Gloria Steinem popularized it.... "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle."

Another is that economic inequality is the source of all societal problems, and solving this would lead to Utopia.
It happens that the Left's hatred of material inequality finds a nexus in their man-hatred....and both are horribly wrong.

a. The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal, and, as such, is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it. Therefore their forces have been far more interested in fighting material inequality than fighting tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Here's their problem: the demand for material equality, and the demand to force men out of the picture, work exactly against each other!

Our Liberal/Progressive pals should take to heart the messing in the Trump victory, and recognize what the voters have: it is traditional attitudes about family and moral values that end poverty, and give everyone a chance for prosperity.

16. "Renowned Russian developmental psychologist Urie Bronfenbrenner summarized his research, stating: “The family is the most powerful, the most humane, and by far the most economical system known for building competence and character.”

... consider how the current trends in out-of-wedlock childbearing, divorce and cohabitation are threatening the power of the family unit. Furthermore, each of these threats produces a common result: fatherlessness. ...

Until we address the breakdown of the family— particularly the absentee father problem—there will never be a sustainable alternative to eradicating poverty.

. . . there is a Father-Factor in our [world’s] worst social problems. In other words, for many of our most intractable social ills affecting children, father absence is to blame.”In the United States over 24 million children are growing up without their biological father; in the year 2014 nearly a quarter of children lived in father-absent homes.... 45% of U.S. children on the cusp of adulthood have grown up in an intact married family.”
MercatorNet: Fatherhood: the antidote to the poverty problem

It's well past the time for those fishes to get bicycles.

I bet you drool, too.

you lick windows.

......guess again.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

And, it's fitting,.....I've always surmised that the least intelligent are the ones most susceptible to Liberal indoctrination.

lol... actually that phrase is an accepted informal one; but you keep on doing what it is that you do best. i totally understand why.

as for hubby? you are entertaining him now too!

I bet you drool, too.

you lick windows.

......guess again.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

lol... actually that phrase is an accepted informal one; but you keep on doing what it is that you do best. i totally understand why.

Are you claiming he isn't perceptive enough to recognize what a foul mouthed shrew you are????

A marriage made in heaven, huh?

you lick windows.

......guess again.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

Are you claiming he isn't perceptive enough to recognize what a foul mouthed shrew you are????

I believe the brainwashed THING, playtime, has FINALLY quit this thread. Let's keep our fingers crossed............

you lick windows.

......guess again.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

lol............ he's a Marine & it doesn't bother him at all... seems like you are a shrinking violet if a couple curse words gets you flustered. you think melania gets bothered by donny orange cat anus lips spewing such naughty words?

LOL! looks like his 3rd marriage was made in gold leaf fraud, huh?

hey - like my newest siggy? YOU were the inspiration!

Last edited:

......guess again.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

I believe the brainwashed THING, playtime, has FINALLY quit this thread. Let's keep our fingers crossed............

oh no!!!! you put 'thing' IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means you are trying to INSULT ME!!!!! what ever shall i do? 'the irishman' is a 31/2 hr movie. i didn't quit this thread, but making the choice between continuing this thread or watching bobby d & al pacino wasn't a hard one to make. :itsok:

......guess again.

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

lol............ he's a Marine & it doesn't bother him at all... seems like you are a shrinking violet if a couple curse words gets you flustered. you think melania gets bothered by donny orange cat anus lips spewing such naughty words?

"lol............ he's a Marine & it doesn't bother him at all..."

You're sooooo stupid that you don't realize that you agreed with this: "a foul mouthed shrew you are.'

That language and 'lady' do not belong in the same sentence.

Is it your upbringing, or government school that did this to you?

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

"As I said."

Not 'like I said.'

"lol............ he's a Marine & it doesn't bother him at all..."

You're sooooo stupid that you don't realize that you agreed with this: "a foul mouthed shrew you are.'

That language and 'lady' do not belong in the same sentence.

Is it your upbringing, or government school that did this to you?

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

it means he's not a shrinking violet who is offended by the same language your tribbleheaded president uses daily. you poor little girl.... btw 'so' only has one 'o' in it. & you spelled 'little' wrong. :71:

New Topics

Forum List

Back