Democrats Are Against It!

sharing the same delusion i see. please by all means, join in & explain exactly how this is hurting me? i feel kinda giggly right now.
DEFINITELY triggered. Relax and enjoy the holiday season, and thank GOD that you live in THE best country in the world and have a wonderful, patriotic president leading the way. You're welcome.

you're amusing. i am fully relaxed - a toke or 2 will do that. & donny can't lead himself outa a big mac wrapper if his life depended on it.
Just the picture of the insane hat on your avatar page is proof enough that you are constantly in TRIGGERED mode. Please enjoy President Trump as our president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. I'm not sure if you'll make it...........

lol.... whoosh!.................... there you go.............

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif
And the braiwashed lunatic lib squawks AGAIN. Give it up, you triggered lunatic. You LOST badly on this thread, now please go away to your Safe Space...........

you really seem to have a deep seeded need to believe that so you can feel better 'bout yerself.

cool.

DEFINITELY triggered. Relax and enjoy the holiday season, and thank GOD that you live in THE best country in the world and have a wonderful, patriotic president leading the way. You're welcome.

you're amusing. i am fully relaxed - a toke or 2 will do that. & donny can't lead himself outa a big mac wrapper if his life depended on it.
Just the picture of the insane hat on your avatar page is proof enough that you are constantly in TRIGGERED mode. Please enjoy President Trump as our president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. I'm not sure if you'll make it...........

And the braiwashed lunatic lib squawks AGAIN. Give it up, you triggered lunatic. You LOST badly on this thread, now please go away to your Safe Space...........

you really seem to have a deep seeded need to believe that so you can feel better 'bout yerself.

cool.

"....you really seem to have a deep seeded need..."

SEATED.

Deep seated.....not 'seeded,' you imbecile.

So, you were the valedictorian at government school?

cool.

SEATED.

Yep, as Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"

This is what Republicans think Patriotism is

upload_2019-12-8_16-54-37.jpeg

cool.

SEATED.

Least he wasn’t home schooled

cool.

SEATED.

common mistake, my dear... common. even i don't go after those that mix up there, their, or they're. it gives one who points that out a very sad need to feel a sense of superiority

cool.

SEATED.

At least it appears that playtime, the lunatic lib, has FINALLY given up on this thread. We can only HOPE that's true..........

cool.

At least you're consistent.....

...every single post of yours has been a mistake.

SEATED.

common mistake, my dear... common. even i don't go after those that mix up there, their, or they're. it gives one who points that out very sad need to feel a sense of superiority

cool.

SEATED.

Yep, as Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"

<snicker> quoting a cartoon character doesn't really earn you any points....

cool.

SEATED.

At least it appears that playtime, the lunatic lib, has FINALLY given up on this thread. We can only HOPE that's true..........

Actually, the more fools like that post, the more converts from Liberalism there are.

cool.

SEATED.

Oops, posted too soon. See idiotic post #46............

cool.

SEATED.

i giggle every time someone calls me a lib.

cool.

SEATED.

And idiotic post #51. This THING just doesn't have the sense to go away after being CLOBBERED time and again on this thread. Pitiful.

cool.

SEATED.

And idiotic post #51. This THING just doesn't have the sense to go away after being CLOBBERED time and again on this thread. Pitiful.
Add post #54 to the list..............

cool.

SEATED.

Add post #54 to the list..............

you're funny.

cool.

SEATED.

I bet you drool, too.

cool.

SEATED.

I bet you drool, too.
Yep, LOW I.Q. individuals tend to do that...........

Forum List

Back