Democrats apply legislative pressure on Mitt Romney to release more tax returns

"There are no rules. There are no rules. There's no rule about releasing his tax return, so what rules are you referring to?" she asked, growing clearly frustrated. Asked about the standard she had cited for a presidential candidate, Pelosi said: "It's up to the American people. The American people are the judges of that."

After being questioned about why her demand for more transparency from Romney shouldn't apply to Congress as well, she briefly changed course and said the issue of tax returns was not important"

WASHINGTON: Pelosi dismisses idea of Congress releasing tax returns | National Politics | Rock Hill Herald Online

""Facing questions about why she and other top Congressional officials won’t release their tax returns, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) downplayed her previous demands for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to release his, calling the issue a distraction. "

"We spent too much time on that. We should be talking about middle-income tax cuts,” Pelosi said after answering two questions about the issue."

What a political shit. Shows your taxes Nancy I want to know how many facelifts you've deducted.*

"

""Facing questions about why she and other top Congressional officials won’t release their tax returns, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) downplayed her previous demands for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to release his, calling the issue a distraction. "

"We spent too much time on that. We should be talking about middle-income tax cuts,” Pelosi said after answering two questions about the issue."

What a political shit. Shows your taxes Nancy I want to know how many facelifts you've deducted.*

"

if she wants to take the tact that SHE isn't running for POTUS?

SHE needs to remember that SHE serves people, that deserve to know the activities of thier electeds...NOT just the POTUS.

Same with Debbie Wasserman-Shultz whom has rebuffed attempts to see her records (and HAS offshore accounts) as SHe has demanded to see Romey's records and called them into question.

GIANT hypocrisy on display by the usual suspects.

Oh I bet Nancy has lots of little secrets. Like offshore bank accounts. Just like all the other rich congressman. They all do it.

Limit of two terms in the House and one in the Senate. Then we'll see changes.

Romney: I will release the exact number of Tax Returns that Obama released in 2008. For the Republicans. This is distraction. It is intended to take the topic off the lousy economy and high unemployment.

I will urge every person who associates with conservative values to stop responding to every thread started by a leftist that does not address the joblessness in this country and the failed economic recovery until November.

Stop looking at the shiny red ball and hammer them with their failures.

Forum List

Back