Democrats And Their Push For Totalitarianism..4 Assholes Give A Press Conference And Show Us Nothing

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats have become outright fascist.
They spent last week screaming "RACIST" at each other last week....and this week Trump is the target.
I find this tactic boring......but it's working on politicians (except Trump) and corporations(NIKE).
They want to use race-baiting to spread Totalitarianism all over the country.

Don't let them do it.

Do what the president is doing and shove it back in there faces.

Live on Fox News....those 4 are up their crying about how mean Trump was to them in his tweet.

My answer to that......GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!!!

YOU DESERVED EVERYTHING HE SAID ABOUT YOUR RACIST ASS!!!

Rashida-Tlaib-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-wipes-eyes-testifying-House-Oversight-Committee-detention-ap-420x315.jpg

These women have been crying over the hardship of illegals in the detention centers.....and yet they refused to vote for funding to make improvements.

Last edited:
You guys need to watch this mess.

4 women just made fools of themselves.
Omar said Trump doesn't love this country despite the fact that she has been very open about her disdain for this country.

Even the Democrat on "The Five" blew their asses out of the water.
They claimed they didn't want to be a distraction......while they're being a huge distraction.
She said "If you don't want to be a distraction why are you giving this press conference?"

Because they don't want to be a distraction. They want to be the main event.
I couldn't believe the lies those women were spewing. I had to turn the channel because I was so mad.
I don't see the point in raising my blood pressure over a pack of lying jerks that think they're fooling Americans.
I'm not sure how many Americans they are fooling. They are definitely lying jerks and they have media collusion that puts those lies out as "truth". Their constituencies, like them, are mostly foreign invaders who have the vote and they were put into office by that constituency, and the complacency or exhaustion of true Americans.

The played the race card, the oppressed card, the woman card and the victim card. Is that the deck?

Democrats have become outright fascist.
They spent last week screaming "RACIST" at each other last week....and this week Trump is the target.
I find this tactic boring......but it's working on politicians (except Trump) and corporations(NIKE).
They want to use race-baiting to spread Totalitarianism all over the country.

Don't let them do it.

Do what the president is doing and shove it back in there faces.

Those four just reelected Trump. Every time they open their mouths they campaign for Trump. It helped Trump in two ways. First was they again showed the country just what they are. They reaffirmed everything the pundits of Fox News and talk radio say about them. The second thing that helps trump is to put a light on just how desperate democrats are to hold power. All this is good for Trump. I hope he keeps beating that bees nest with a broom.

They are desperately trying to extend their 15 minutes. AOC's unfavorable rating is 2 to 1 in her own district. Omar's approval stands at 9% in her district. And she's likely to be facing serious legal problems concerning her marrying of her brother and tax fraud. But they now are qualified to get their own show on CNN.

Forum List

Back