Democrats and the issue of Reparations

No amount of reparations can assuage the Regressive Left's White Guilt.

Maybe blacks deserve better than to be paid off.

I know. Let's do what we should have been doing all along, and keep standards and expectations high for them.

Lowering standards and expectations, and forgiving and ignoring their worst behaviors, has only enabled and exacerbated those behaviors. That's how humans react to that kind of smothering. Skin color irrelevant. I'll bet we ALL know that.

The SECOND time blacks have been victimized in our history.

Lets never forget though. The dems were the party of slavery and segregation. Decades of guilt and always looking to project that past onto the unsuspecting fellow. They've tried to whitewash history but to no avail. They continue their methods today as they alienate/separate whole groups/ethnicities/race to offer each group a little trinket out of the treasury. This is their method in keeping these people in bondage.....and it works for these poor fools.

Lets never forget though. The dems were the party of slavery and segregation. Decades of guilt and always looking to project that past onto the unsuspecting fellow. They've tried to whitewash history but to no avail. They continue their methods today as they alienate/separate whole groups/ethnicities/race to offer each group a little trinket out of the treasury. This is their method in keeping these people in bondage.....and it works for these poor fools.

It seems you've been educated at the Ministry of Truth. Did you pay for the brainwash, or did you get a subsidy since you only needed a light rinse?

Both you and Mack58 have provide necessary and sufficient evidence in two posts above that both of you are bigots who lump all American's of African ancestry as a single entity, as well as all Democrats.

Don't try to deny it, it's quite clear.

It seems you've been educated at the Ministry of Truth. Did you pay for the brainwash, or did you get a subsidy since you only needed a light rinse?

Both you and Mack58 have provide necessary and sufficient evidence in two posts above that both of you are bigots who lump all American's of African ancestry as a single entity, as well as all Democrats.

Thats truth, bud. Im not denying anything.

both of you are bigots who lump all American's of African ancestry as a single entity, as well as all Democrats.

Only Dems are allowed to do that, eh?

My post was clearly an indictment of people like you and in defense of blacks. You know that, but you didn't have a response and immediately retreated to the same old game.

Like all Regressives, you're a coward and a liar.

both of you are bigots who lump all American's of African ancestry as a single entity, as well as all Democrats.

Nope, only the radical Republicans do that, and they cannot be allowed to do so.

Q. Want one data point which is evidence?

A. No one in the Democratic Party has singled out other members as DINO's; the Republican radicals toss those who don't walk the walk of their radicalism as RINO's.

It's unfortunate that real Republican's haven't stood up to Trumpism, aka, neo fascism.

Not for slavery, which is generations in the past; yet, when considering Jim Crow

I agree, the Democrat party owes black people reparations.

How much will you contribute to this worthy cause?

Equal Rights and equal opportunities are the goal

Well, okay, no more Affirmative Action. Lots of whiners won't like that......

You're not very bright, and at some level you must know so. Continuing the meme that the D. Party is the same party of the past is nothing more than a BIG LIE.

Even those who cheer you for this comment know the truth - Truman integrated our Military and Southern Democrats rebelled against the repeal of Jim Crow laws, and opposed the Civil Rights Bill of 1964.

Continuing the meme that the D. Party is the same party of the past is nothing more than a BIG LIE.

Of course they aren't the party of the past.
So pay up. Make up for what your ancestors in the Dem party did.

I have. The Republican Party is that party of the Democratic past, and I oppose the Republican Party for being elitist, racist, misogynist, bigoted and greedy.

That is the reason I reject both parties. Neither is for the average American.

Define the "average American". If you are honest they are the lower middle middle class, living paycheck to paycheck and unable to come up with $500 dollars if a major appliance is broken.

You can define average American any way you want, neither party is working for the average American.

My post was clearly an indictment of people like you and in defense of blacks. You know that, but you didn't have a response and immediately retreated to the same old game.

Like all Regressives, you're a coward and a liar.

Thanks so much for sharing, your sincerity is hilarious.

Reparations? For what? Not for slavery, which is generations in the past; yet, when considering Jim Crow and the efforts by the conservatives to whine loudly about Affirmative Action, which not only benefited people of color, but women too, there is some merit in considering all those who suffered, and continue to suffer hate and fear, ought to receive some consideration.

However, if the consideration is a check, I would oppose that. But let's be clear, the glass ceiling has been broken through at the last election, and the H. or Rep. has a duty to keep their promises and pass legislation to create training for 21st century jobs, increase the minimum wage, close the wages gap, and expose the hate and fear promulgated by the election of trump.

Equal Rights and equal opportunities are the goal, and the Golden Rule is not now and never has been the goal of communism or fascism.
The democrats owned slaves, let them pay

You're not very bright, and at some level you must know so. Continuing the meme that the D. Party is the same party of the past is nothing more than a BIG LIE.

Even those who cheer you for this comment know the truth - Truman integrated our Military and Southern Democrats rebelled against the repeal of Jim Crow laws, and opposed the Civil Rights Bill of 1964.

Continuing the meme that the D. Party is the same party of the past is nothing more than a BIG LIE.

I have. The Republican Party is that party of the Democratic past, and I oppose the Republican Party for being elitist, racist, misogynist, bigoted and greedy.

Define the "average American".

If you are honest they are the lower middle middle class, living paycheck to paycheck and unable to come up with $500 dollars if a major appliance is broken.

You can define average American any way you want, neither party is working for the average American.

That conclusion is a lie, and a meme. The two parties have nothing in common. As for your claim, all one needs to do, is to consider the Tax Fraud Signed by Trump, and written by those wholly owned by the special interests. Former Speaker Ryan ought to burn in hell for his damn lies.

Mac1958, please correct me if I am wrong are you what Wry Catcher would refer to as a Dino. Mac1958 he is a Hillary Clinton voter and is fairly Progressive, however he seems to reject the hypocrisy of the regressive left, which many real liberals have done.

Mac1958, please correct me if I am wrong are you what Wry Catcher would refer to as a Dino. Mac1958 he is a Hillary Clinton voter and is fairly Progressive, however he seems to reject the hypocrisy of the regressive left, which many real liberals have done.

Please re post this ^^^ post in English, your meaning is at best vague.

Define the "average American".

If you are honest they are the lower middle middle class, living paycheck to paycheck and unable to come up with $500 dollars if a major appliance is broken.

That conclusion is a lie, and a meme. The two parties have nothing in common. As for your claim, all one needs to do, is to consider the Tax Fraud Signed by Trump, and written by those wholly owned by the special interests. Former Speaker Ryan ought to burn in hell for his damn lies.

The have a lot in common, first they are both major parties that rely on misinformation and stirring the pot to create unrest. Secondly the are both elitist parties as they feel they are both 100% correct in all they do and the end justifies the means. Both use racism to gain and hold power, the left will racially vilify any person of color or race that does not tow a party line. Both parties want to spend more of taxpayers money to load up social projects that tend to leave more and more people relying on government in order to stay in power. They will raise taxes to get more and more money. Look at the Healthcare reform, it hurt many hard working Americans when Obama didn’t require businesses to purchase insurance for another year, yet employees were required to carry it out of pocket. Take a look at the #metoo movement and honestly try to tell me that these two parties are not misogynistic, they are full of them.

Play all the games you want, however you are blind if you can’t see how much alike they are, they are both about power and control.

So I haven’t lied, you have.

Mac is what you would try to call a Dino, he is a Progressive, is a Hillary voter, does not like Trump however he doesn’t go full on stupid like you do. Just simplified it for you.

Mac is what you would try to call a Dino, he is a Progressive, is a Hillary voter, does not like Trump however he doesn’t go full on stupid like you do. Just simplified it for you.

Thanks once again for sharing your opinion. I have no clue what the make up of a DINO might be. The Democrats I know, have empathy for the poor, the aged, the young, the infirm and victims.

Thanks once again for sharing your opinion. I have no clue what the make up of a DINO might be. The Democrats I know, have empathy for the poor, the aged, the young, the infirm and victims.

DINO is the Democratic version of a RINO and you used the word earlier in this thread. :dunno:

Democrats have no empathy unless it benefits their agenda. The poor, they bribe them. The young they sell on ideals that will never happen. The aged? With all the Democrats wanting old Republicans to die off, I doubt there is any empathy there. The fact is the Democratic Party promises every election and after every election, they ignore all of these people.

Nope, only the radical Republicans do that, and they cannot be allowed to do so.

Q. Want one data point which is evidence?

A. No one in the Democratic Party has singled out other members as DINO's; the Republican radicals toss those who don't walk the walk of their radicalism as RINO's.

It's unfortunate that real Republican's haven't stood up to Trumpism, aka, neo fascism.

Your radicals are tossing plenty of straight, white male Dems out of your party.

dimocraps have ALWAYS been racists.

For the first 150 years of our great Republic, they were racist for Whites, now they're racists for Blacks.

They haven't changed a bit. Except for the race they prefer.

And 'racial preference' is racism. I don't give a flying FUCK what nice-sounding, academic adjectives you put in front of them -- Racial preference is racism. period

dimocrap scum don't give a good god damn. All they care about is if they can get a few votes, a little more power.

As soon as it's inconvenient for them, they'll stop and switch sides to whatever happens to be in favor at that moment. Maybe mooslums. More likely hispanics. They don't care who it is. All they want is power.

dimocraps are scum. Always have been, always will be

They will ditch the Hispanic vote when they discover the majority of the Hispanic population are religious and actually social conservatives that do not support the Progressive Agenda.
That is literally every demographic except the white people they abandoned decades ago.

Forum List

Back