Democrats and Republicans: Deaths at Benghazi Could Have Been Prevented

Another example o Obama and Hillary's failures.....

Notice the Libs are avoiding this thread like the plague?

Deaths at Benghazi Could Have Been Prevented

This is what passes for commentary? Something could've been done.

Something could have been done to prevent 9.11 yet righties defend Bush for doing absolutely nothing to prevent it.

Something could have been done to prevent 9.11 yet righties defend Bush for doing absolutely nothing to prevent it.
Yep, you're right... Something could have been done.
Bill Clinton Hours Before 9 11 Attacks I Could Have Killed Osama bin Laden - ABC News
Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermind Osama bin Laden, according to audio released this week.

Clinton was speaking at a business meeting in Melbourne when the topic turned to terrorism.

“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio, which was recorded by former Liberal Party head Michael Kroger and aired by Sky News.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.

“And so I didn’t do it.”

Hours after Clinton spoke, a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into the north tower of New York City’s World Trade Center. A second plane struck the south tower 18 minutes later. Other planes crashed in Washington, D.C., and western Pennsylvania. The attacks, organized by bin Laden, killed more than 3,000 people.

Congressional Democrats for the first time joined the GOP to condemn the State Department for refusing security measures they say could have prevented the deaths of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in Benghazi.
Democrats join GOP to blame State in Benghazi

I agree. They had months of warning and did nothing and four good men died for their incompetence.

To bad the families of the dead can't sue Hillary, her State Department and the Govt for those deaths.

Well lefties defend Clinton and the whole thing was planned on his watch.

Oh and 9-11 has absofuckinglutelynothing to do with Benghazi. Deflection anyone??

For starters, the Republicans should not have cut security funding.
You mean the cuts that the DEMS supported???

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote The Daily Caller

House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats — 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.

And Hillary still could have pulled the diplomats out, or sent additional security in.....

Isn't that the same report, released a year and a half ago, that also said there was no "Stand Down Order".?

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf
It appears that there was no stand down order, but it took a while to get troops there....

It also specifically says that mortars were used in attacking the embassy, which rules out a spontaneous riot in response to a movie trailer, like Hillary claims....

Feel free to read the entire report (minus redacted portions). It's interesting, and can help you if you want to discuss what happened during that incident.

Isn't that the same report, released a year and a half ago, that also said there was no "Stand Down Order".?

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf
It appears that there was no stand down order, but it took a while to get troops there....

It also specifically says that mortars were used in attacking the embassy, which rules out a spontaneous riot in response to a movie trailer, like Hillary claims....

Feel free to read the entire report (minus redacted portions). It's interesting, and can help you if you want to discuss what happened during that incident.

I read it when it was released last year.

Forum List

Back