DemocRATS Abandon God and the Jews in Platform...

The platform speaks on its support of Israel, and a two state solution. That's been US policy for a while now. When the tired shit goes to bed, the real issues can be talked about - like how Mitt & Obama will give us the same looking net result in Governance.
There's only one fly in the ointment: Obama has snubbed Israel crassly, routinely, nastily, and made an ass of himself trying to get Israel to let go of property gained with acceptance of the United Nations that was formed to ascertain after WWII that Israel would have land. The Arab nations emptied their lands of Jews and sent them to the new country of Israel. Between 800,000 to 1,000,000 were routinely removed and sent to the new state between 1948 and 1973. Now Obama has decided he is going to undo what the entire civilized world agreed to, and the Palestinians are claiming the entire state of Israel in flamboyant jubilation, showing maps with their flags strewn over the entire map of Israel.

Obama has acted in accordance with Ahmadinejad, to "wipe Israel off the face of the map." Of course, he didn't say that one 700 times a year in public, it just sounds something like it that we westerners dont 'understand' because we're infidels. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbH5KVPrPo]Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel - YouTube[/ame]

The earlier thread I brought forward on this topic is here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...from-platform-for-first-time.html#post5927696

^ I'm not reading any of that, or watching your cheese propoganda video.
I read it for you. It says "Obama hates teh Jews!" in a bit longer prose.

If you need evidence pf the hatred between Obama and Jewish people, just take a look at how Jewish people vote - self haters, I tell ya.

The platform speaks on its support of Israel, and a two state solution. That's been US policy for a while now. When the tired shit goes to bed, the real issues can be talked about - like how Mitt & Obama will give us the same looking net result in Governance.

Why can't Jerusalem be the capital of Israel? Do you know?

There's only one fly in the ointment: Obama has snubbed Israel crassly, routinely, nastily, and made an ass of himself trying to get Israel to let go of property gained with acceptance of the United Nations that was formed to ascertain after WWII that Israel would have land. The Arab nations emptied their lands of Jews and sent them to the new country of Israel. Between 800,000 to 1,000,000 were routinely removed and sent to the new state between 1948 and 1973. Now Obama has decided he is going to undo what the entire civilized world agreed to, and the Palestinians are claiming the entire state of Israel in flamboyant jubilation, showing maps with their flags strewn over the entire map of Israel.

Obama has acted in accordance with Ahmadinejad, to "wipe Israel off the face of the map." Of course, he didn't say that one 700 times a year in public, it just sounds something like it that we westerners dont 'understand' because we're infidels. ;)

The earlier thread I brought forward on this topic is here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...from-platform-for-first-time.html#post5927696

^ I'm not reading any of that, or watching your cheese propoganda video.
I read it for you. It says "Obama hates teh Jews!" in a bit longer prose.

If you need evidence pf the hatred between Obama and Jewish people, just take a look at how Jewish people vote - self haters, I tell ya.

Yea, and despite record kills Obama is still an Islamist who is on the Terrorists' side. Some memes never die, because brain-cells do.

As long as the palestinians reject a two state solution, there will never be a two state solution.

Does the platform say: "Jerusalem can't be the Capital of Israel," someplace? I must have missed that section, is it under "naming foreign states' Capitals, for $1, 000 Alex."

more right winged mis information, as usual.

If that is the case, can you link to the paragraph or sentence in the Democrat platform with the word God in it?

I'm waiting.

Watch some of the speakers from last night praise God over and over, and then tell us again how Democrats are Godless because their model for Governance doesn't include the word.

DemocRATS Abandon God and the Jews in Platform.

It also appears that Governor Andrew Cuomo and Al Gore will be abandoning that podium...

If that is the case, can you link to the paragraph or sentence in the Democrat platform with the word God in it?

I'm waiting.

Watch some of the speakers from last night praise God over and over, and then tell us again how Democrats are Godless because their model for Governance doesn't include the word.

Couldn't do it could you. They REMOVED the word God from the platform to remind the atheists that they could.

I'm waiting.

Couldn't do it could you. They REMOVED the word God from the platform to remind the atheists that they could.

Roll with that.

I'm waiting.

That says some democrats are running from the party platform. Democrats like Lanny Davis who said that the platform was just stupid and he didn't agree with it.

Which says what? The democrats are as fractured and disorganized as democrats say republicans are.

I'm waiting.

That says some democrats are running from the party platform. Democrats like Lanny Davis who said that the platform was just stupid and he didn't agree with it.

Which says what? The democrats are as fractured and disorganized as democrats say republicans are.

He said the exclusion of God and Jerusalem was stupid and he didn't agree with it, he didn't say he didn't agree with the platform.

Get a life, stop hanging your hat on such small peddly shit. It looks tiny.

The message is, democrats have replaced God with government.

Except every Democratic speaker last night praised God, blatantly.

Michelle closed with "God bless you and God bless America." That was it in her speech, and I don't consider that blatant.

It's generally regarded that Michelle was raised as a Protestant Christian....probably Methodist.....like many of the other Democrat participants who simply don't realize their God is being subverted by the godless marxists of the Democrat Party....

Obama was raised as a Marxist with Muslim associations....notice Michelle never visits Muslim countries with him......:lol:

seems to me.....as leader of the Party.....Obama (& fellow marxists) got his(their) way regarding the Platform...

Does the platform say: "Jerusalem can't be the Capital of Israel," someplace? I must have missed that section, is it under "naming foreign states' Capitals, for $1, 000 Alex."

No it doesn't, it merely removes the reference to Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel from the platform. It really pisses the Israelis off, but they can't vote and it makes the Muslim-Americans happy and they can.

Do you see how that works?

No it doesn't, it merely removes the reference to Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel from the platform. It really pisses the Israelis off, but they can't vote and it makes the Muslim-Americans happy and they can.

Do you see how that works?

The reason what you just said is mildly, if not all the way retarded, is because many Jewish Americans Vote Democrat. Do you see how that works?

I seriously wish they would get rid of that pie-in-the-sky stuff :eusa_angel: but they can't because they have a religious base in their party too.

As for isareal, last time I checked, they're not part of the U.S.

true story

tissue?

Removing God and support for Israel for the democrat party platform is going to go over so well in states like North Carolina and Ohio that democrats should be praised for removing those references. If these aren't vote getters, what could be.? Especially in North Carolina where the voters have already made their feelings about same sex marriage well known.

Forum List

Back