Democratic Victory 2010!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
We all know the Dums are the biggest spinmeisters since the pottery wheel. So what races will they spin after Nov 2 to show they "really" won the election?
Delaware? Barney Frank's seat? Barbara Boxer? Jerry Brown in CA?
You know it's coming. "Everyone predicted the GOP would win every single race and they didn't. So the GOP is a failure!"

Poor attempt to cover up the fact that the predicted Democrat "bloodbath" has been proven incorrect. However, it is nice to see that you are being proactive in your attempts to spin the lack of a bloodbath as you and so many other cons on this board predicted. Good luck moving forward with your Tea Party friends....

whats incorrect? everything I have read says the same thing. Senate is going to be down to the wire with the democrats possibly having a small majority 51 or 52 seats...and the Republicans most likely taking the house back

whats incorrect? everything I have read says the same thing. Senate is going to be down to the wire with the democrats possibly having a small majority 51 or 52 seats...and the Republicans most likely taking the house back

See, here comes PudYank just as predicted: It won't be a great GOP victory because Pelosi will keep her seat in the House.
See how easy it is!

See, here comes PudYank just as predicted: It won't be a great GOP victory because Pelosi will keep her seat in the House.
See how easy it is!

I'm sorry. WHO started this thread? :lol:

Well...lets just wait until November 3 and find out

Should make for some interesting posting

IF the dems turn out to have more support amoung the people than rebups do what will the right say?

Will you finnally admitt yout tea party is corporate owned?

Poor attempt to cover up the fact that the predicted Democrat "bloodbath" has been proven incorrect. However, it is nice to see that you are being proactive in your attempts to spin the lack of a bloodbath as you and so many other cons on this board predicted. Good luck moving forward with your Tea Party friends....

:lol: Yeah we'll see about that...I hope you like you're new Gov...

75px-Bob_McDonnell_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Democrats lose control of the House.
Democrats lose 5-8 seats in Senate.
Big Government/Communism stopped.
Liberals blame Bush.

It's gonna' be a bloodbath because Obama and his policies are soooooo popular.

See how easy it is!

And Reid will keep his seat. I am reading that major Nevada Republicans are backing Reid. Where is the loyalty? There seems to be a big difference between the rich & the poor when it comes to party affliliation. http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/24/supporters-unusual-places/

Last edited:
We all know the Dums are the biggest spinmeisters since the pottery wheel. So what races will they spin after Nov 2 to show they "really" won the election?
You know it's coming. "Everyone predicted the GOP would win every single race and they didn't. So the GOP is a failure!"

The Senate. The GOP is almost certainly going to fail to take the Senate unless something incredible happens. I mean a truly epic twist of fate. The sheer scale of bluster and bravado the GOP talking heads have shown about the election means that at this point anything less than House and Senate control is a let down for the GOP.

Holding the Senate means the GOP has no chance to enact policy, meaning in 2012 they've got nothing to run on after being handed the House. In 2012, you'll be looking at the blame game, and dollars to donuts Obama does a better job pushing blame on the Republicans than the Republicans pushing blame onto Obama.

Personally, the DNC holding the Senate kinda ticks me off. Reid was a terrible majority leader and deserves to lose his job. The idea he'll probably keep it is just plain annoying.

It doesn't matte who wins.

If the gop doesn't take both Houses, someone will scream; "See I told you the GOP was blah ba blah!!" Even if it's one seat. Or someone will claim a landslide if they picked up 1 more seat than the other side.

I'm fully prepared to start blowing things out of proportion, just like 99% of the posters here. It's not any fun otherwise.

In the end of this election cycle we will have the government the people chose.

It will not be a republican or tea party majority.

You will continue to pretend you are the majority anyway.

The Senate. The GOP is almost certainly going to fail to take the Senate unless something incredible happens. I mean a truly epic twist of fate. The sheer scale of bluster and bravado the GOP talking heads have shown about the election means that at this point anything less than House and Senate control is a let down for the GOP.

Holding the Senate means the GOP has no chance to enact policy, meaning in 2012 they've got nothing to run on after being handed the House. In 2012, you'll be looking at the blame game, and dollars to donuts Obama does a better job pushing blame on the Republicans than the Republicans pushing blame onto Obama.

Personally, the DNC holding the Senate kinda ticks me off. Reid was a terrible majority leader and deserves to lose his job. The idea he'll probably keep it is just plain annoying.

I don't think you have to worry about Reid regardless of who controls the Senate.

Forum List

Back