Democratic Victories Against Illegal Immigration? Shocking but True!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I democratic, because even through the Republicans had the house, senate, presidency and Supreme Court for 6 long years they never tackled illegal immigration. Now with the Democrats in control of the house, senate, state legislations and presidency.

They passed:
(1) The Sessions E-Verify amendment.
Senate Passes Sessions' E-Verify Amendment | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

(2) The DeMint fence amendment (nice fucking name for attack ads! LOL).
Senate Adopts DeMint Border Fence Amendment | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

(3) The Vitter no-match amendment.
Senate Adopts Vitter and Grassley Amendments -- 4th Victory in a Row! | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

(4) The Grassley E-Verify amendment.

Senate Adopts Vitter and Grassley Amendments -- 4th Victory in a Row! | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Good to see Washington might get serious on illegal immigration.

After 4 Senate Victories, How Do We Protect Them From Backroom Death? | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
And, yes, the results were just as wonderful and just as scary as you might hope and fear.

Most of you are shocked by the Senate's passage of 4 strong immigration enforcement amendments that would open up hundreds of thousands of jobs to unemployed Americans over the next year alone. Maybe even millions of jobs!

The Sessions E-Verify amendment. The DeMint fence amendment. The Vitter no-match amendment. The Grassley E-Verify amendment.

Rightfully, many of you are skeptical. You are asking us: Did the Senate Democratic Leadership -- that has opposed everything that favors unemployed Americans over illegal aliens -- suddenly "allow" us to win as a kind of trap?

Grassley is a Republican....Sessions Republican.... Are they switching parties?

Grassley is a Republican....Sessions Republican.... Are they switching parties?

Can't pass anything without the majority approval correct? Now tell me again who is the majority of the house and senate? Not too mention it needs Presidential approval! Who won again Obama or McCain?

Last edited:
cool enough join in if you like... i think it has gotten to the point if they do not start doing the will of the people they are out.

'Good to see Washington might get serious on illegal immigration.'

The ONLY reason the dems are getting serious about illegal immigration is due to the fact that there has been a grass roots movement (since the fiasco of the marchas a couple of yrs ago) to stop illegal entry via better security at the border and the movement via calls, faxes, emails to the fickle politicians in WA that the american people had had enough and also do NOT want any type of amnesty! By any other words it's called 'the power of the people'.

The ONLY reason the dems are getting serious about illegal immigration is due to the fact that there has been a grass roots movement (since the fiasco of the marchas a couple of yrs ago) to stop illegal entry via better security at the border and the movement via calls, faxes, emails to the fickle politicians in WA that the american people had had enough and also do NOT want any type of amnesty! By any other words it's called 'the power of the people'.

Hey as long as its working and the D's are jumping on the bandwagon! Either way my representative let me down. The Big Dick Turbin voted against all of them and Roland "I raised a total of $750 for my reelection, therefore I am dropping out" Buris a ditto! However, Kirk a Republican looks to run for Senate. He is popular in IL even amongst the Democrats!

It was just a handful of Democrats who voted for these bills. Most Democrats voted against them as usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Hey as long as its working and the D's are jumping on the bandwagon! Either way my representative let me down. The Big Dick Turbin voted against all of them and Roland "I raised a total of $750 for my reelection, therefore I am dropping out" Buris a ditto! However, Kirk a Republican looks to run for Senate. He is popular in IL even amongst the Democrats!

I wouldn't get too excited yet. Just as soon as the pols think they can convince the public that they've gotten tough and have secured the borders, they'll be trying to pass amnesty again. Notice you don't see LaRaza protesting the recent e-verify passage. They know it's a ploy.

'Notice you don't see LaRaza protesting the recent e-verify passage.'

La Raza picks their poison. They know that to win the war they have to sacrifice a few battles. But they are mistaken if they think they will win the big one. I can assure you that LR will not get what they really want - an amnesty followed by open borders! Their demands are way too unrealistic.

I wouldn't get too excited yet. Just as soon as the pols think they can convince the public that they've gotten tough and have secured the borders, they'll be trying to pass amnesty again. Notice you don't see LaRaza protesting the recent e-verify passage. They know it's a ploy.

yea. we need to flood wa. with e-mails saying NO AMNESTY SEND ILLEGALS BACK TO THIER OWN COUNTRY (all illegals) then whole them to it or thier fired.

Forum List

Back