Democratic Sheep

why did this scum join a party he disagrees with?

to cheat the voters

The point is, HOW does a candidate like the get the nomination?

I thought republicans were the anti gay racists....NOOOOPE

Do democrats follow politics at all? This is not the first time with democrats, they do this crap all the time....

It MIGHT have something to do with these groups that vote 80-90% democrat and dont care who the candidate is

sometimes that bites you in the ass

Learn politics then vote....oh and dont cheat, bring your ID.

tell me how much you know about the court cases that prove your republican party has cheated for decades?

the guy lied about what he believed

Lots of people lie...how do you get a US Senate nomination......because democrats are uniformed easily manipulated voters...which is why the cities are raped and pillaged by the democrat party and then they want to anex all the suburbs to get their tax money back....so they can get even richer.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Wikipedia where anyone can put whatever they want on there accurate or not yes a reliable source if there ever was one.

Did you happen to notice the date on that story October 25 1986? If it really keep the black vote down it would have made some national headlines it didn't.

I love it when Truth posts stuff, because I found this little jewel in there

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties

IS that not a good idea? WHO is opposed to this?

They picked a guy who claimed he believed in the democratic platform.

He was a fucking liar it turns out

How do you not know this? Do democrats do any research, or do they just take your word for it?

What is more telling is that to be a Democrat obviously you need to toe the line EXACTLY. Just like we on the right have been saying for a very long time. Not that we needed it but this should be proof enough for all to see.

Nope they voted for the first dem on the ticket.

this is a solid republican area and they dem never wins.

they dont get much money to campaign.

His last name starts with a C

Nope they voted for the first dem on the ticket.

this is a solid republican area and they dem never wins.

they dont get much money to campaign.

His last name starts with a C

Ok then dems are dumb asses, point taken.

They picked a guy who claimed he believed in the democratic platform.

He was a fucking liar it turns out

How do you not know this? Do democrats do any research, or do they just take your word for it?

What is more telling is that to be a Democrat obviously you need to toe the line EXACTLY. Just like we on the right have been saying for a very long time. Not that we needed it but this should be proof enough for all to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your party hates anyone who wavers one inch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't speak for any other Repubs....but as for me I have a pow tolerance for people like you who simply cannot think for themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really do republicans out gay member for not voting their way? Democrats do.

Forum List

Back