Democratic, Republican voter bases are more different than ever

Watch live: Trump holds campaign rally in Missouri

This is Trump's rally from last Friday. Watch as he walks through the crowd. They are more white than a Klan rally. They manage to find one black guy who stands behind the president during his speech. Funny the only one in the crowd makes it on TV.

Shocking that once again our resident Regressive racist only sees the color of people skin as opposed to the content of their character.

I do think he is looking right into the content of their character. You really need to stop doing what you do. You encourage the racists here when you could actually be a force for understanding.

The abbreviated version?

Older rural whites and white men without degrees are rushing to the GOP.

Everyone else? Mmmm, not so much.

Check this out:

The Democrats have changed the most, as the mix of voters who support them has grown less white, less religious, more college-educated, younger and more liberal over the past decade, according to the study by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center.

Republican voters, by contrast, more closely reflect the demographics of an earlier, mostly white, Christian America. In one regard, the party's voters have actually stepped slightly back in time — Republicans are less likely today than a decade ago to be college graduates, Pew found. That's a striking fact in a country that has steadily grown more college-educated.

Nmmm.not so much? Only enough to give them the White House, the Senate , the House Of Reps and a majority of the states.
In your genocidal fantasy world how is that “not so much”?
In my world “that’s enough”.

Republicans lost the popular vote for president. They used voter suppression to deny 200,000 voters in rust belt states a chance to vote and then the issue of gerrymandered districts. So things just are not as you say.

Things are exactly as I say. Unless Hillary is sitting in the Whitehouse?
Didn’t think so.
So yeah....mmmmm (as dean would say )....enough.

They are not. As you can see if you so chose, there is great dissatisfaction with the ways things currently exist here. So things are not as you say.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

LATimes reports, "The Democrats have changed the most, as the mix of voters who support them has grown less white, less religious, more college-educated, younger and more liberal over the past decade, according to the study by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center."

I am curious to learn how college educated Democrats feel about large numbers of apparent slow-to evolve Americans HATEFULLY denigrating , and in some instances, threatening with VIOLENCE, their peaceful, RESPONSIBLE fellow Americans citizens choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

Boyce Watkins.jpg

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

LATimes reports, "The Democrats have changed the most, as the mix of voters who support them has grown less white, less religious, more college-educated, younger and more liberal over the past decade, according to the study by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center."

I am curious to learn how college educated Democrats feel about large numbers of apparent slow-to evolve Americans HATEFULLY denigrating , and in some instances, threatening with VIOLENCE, their peaceful, RESPONSIBLE fellow Americans citizens choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

View attachment 218285
Peace.
That's the thing with Republicans. They don't have respect for others. They will screw over people they don't know and have never met claiming it's their religious right to do so.

Trump proves they support racists.

They don't even care he has lied to them again and again.
Trump said no tax cuts for billionaires. Then he gives tax cuts to mostly billionaires.
Trump said cheaper and better healthcare, then works to take away people's healthcare.
Trump said everyone working would get tax cuts of $4,000.00 dollars. Another lie.

Republicans say they hate Democrats because Democrats will take your money.

The truth is Republicans hate Democrats because the Democrats are a coalition party comprised blacks, browns, gays, atheists,liberals, the educated and women. All people Republicans hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 218285
Peace.
That's the thing with Republicans. They don't have respect for others. They will screw over people they don't know and have never met claiming it's their religious right to do so.

Trump said no tax cuts for billionaires. Then he gives tax cuts to mostly billionaires.
Trump said cheaper and better healthcare, then works to take away people's healthcare.
Trump said everyone working would get tax cuts of $4,000.00 dollars. Another lie.

The truth is Republicans hate Democrats because the Democrats are a coalition party comprised blacks, browns, gays, atheists,liberals, the educated and women. All people Republicans hate.

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

View attachment 218285
Peace.

View attachment 218290
Republicans make music glorifying the Devil and promoting suicide.

How do Republicans think they’re going to grow their party? Import Nazis and racist and white nationalist from overseas? How else are they going to get enough people?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

The Democrats have changed the most, as the mix of voters who support them has grown less white, less religious, more college-educated, younger and more liberal over the past decade, according to the study by the nonpartisan Pew Research Center.

Republican voters, by contrast, more closely reflect the demographics of an earlier, mostly white, Christian America. In one regard, the party's voters have actually stepped slightly back in time — Republicans are less likely today than a decade ago to be college graduates, Pew found. That's a striking fact in a country that has steadily grown more college-educated.

My first thought, based on the thread title was this was going to be about the increasing gap in policies positions.

How silly of me.
One follows the other.

White and rural Republicans don't want this tremendous wage gap.

They don't want tax cuts for billionaires.

They don't want to live in filth.

But the GOP elite, old white and mostly racist men, scares them. Terrifies them into believing Hispanics and Blacks are coming to get them. So vote GOP and those guys will protect you from those Mexican rapists and those threatening blacks. And don't forget those enticing gays. Even one touch and you could get "turned".

And they believe it. So they vote GOP.

The slums will vote for Democrats and eventually the US will have a civil war and those who can afford weapons will win.

deanrd wrote, "But the GOP elite, old white and mostly racist men, scares them."

Hello, deanrd. Regarding racist American citizens.

In your opinion mm I a racist American citizen for sincerely believing nine-year-old homicide victim Tyshawn Lee was INTENTIONALLY MURDERED by EMOTIONALLY OR MENTALLY ILL "PRO BLACK" minded American citizens raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded black or American MOTHERS of African descent who more than ONE DOZEN President "My Brother's Keeper" & First Lady Mrs. 'GIRL POWER' Obama American urban story-TRUTH-tellers friends or WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human "B*tches, HOES or THOTS" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

deanrd, do you care that perfectly HEALTHY American newborns are be raised, nurtured and socialized by apparent HATEFUL "PRO BLACK" minded American MOTHERS of African descent who today are viewed by large numbers of black American citizens as less than human creatures and whores?

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Peace.
TYSHAWN LEE HOMICIDE.jpg

Obama_Love_2.jpg

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

My first thought, based on the thread title was this was going to be about the increasing gap in policies positions.

How silly of me.
One follows the other.

White and rural Republicans don't want this tremendous wage gap.

They don't want tax cuts for billionaires.

They don't want to live in filth.

But the GOP elite, old white and mostly racist men, scares them. Terrifies them into believing Hispanics and Blacks are coming to get them. So vote GOP and those guys will protect you from those Mexican rapists and those threatening blacks. And don't forget those enticing gays. Even one touch and you could get "turned".

And they believe it. So they vote GOP.

That's a crappy world you live in. Why don't you come live in the real one? It's much nicer.

The abbreviated version?

Check this out:

Hey deanrd wouodvyiu mind counting the race representatives here?

Or here

Oh I see...it’s just whites you don’t like congregating. Care to explain that ?

deanrd

I never got an answer to this post. Did you miss it?

I am a recently retired corporate attorney. I worked with engineers, designers, accountants, sales professionals and so on. 90% were Trump voters; all were college grads.

My neighborhood has similar demographics. Two college grads per household. 70% Trumpers, men and women.

People who claim that Trump supporters are uniformly uneducated, lower middle class are full of shit. It is an example of what psychologists call "projection." The Democrat Base is increasingly made up of poor, uneducated, foreign born losers, who look to Government for their needs. So they claim that Republicans are uneducated.

Note to yourself why you did not reply with a quote. The reason that you did not reply to a quote is because NO ONE HAS SAID WHAT YOU CLAIM!!! The OP was asserting that more rural and uneducated whites are now siding with the GOP. Nowhere was it said or implied or could be sensibly construed to mean that ALL or MOST GOP voters are uneducated!!!

Its common for people who don't want to face and embrace a truth to embellish the truth into a falsehood then argue against the falsehood. Its like when people talk about racism among whites and the historical facts of it, people who don't like to hear that will then say "You are saying that ALL whites are racist", then seek to discredit the message by demonstrating that all whites are not racist and therefore what the person was saying has no merits, when in truth the message was never predicated on ALL whites being racist.

I am a recently retired corporate attorney. I worked with engineers, designers, accountants, sales professionals and so on. 90% were Trump voters; all were college grads.

My neighborhood has similar demographics. Two college grads per household. 70% Trumpers, men and women.

People who claim that Trump supporters are uniformly uneducated, lower middle class are full of shit. It is an example of what psychologists call "projection." The Democrat Base is increasingly made up of poor, uneducated, foreign born losers, who look to Government for their needs. So they claim that Republicans are uneducated.

Note to yourself why you did not reply with a quote. The reason that you did not reply to a quote is because NO ONE HAS SAID WHAT YOU CLAIM!!! The OP was asserting that more rural and uneducated whites are now siding with the GOP. Nowhere was it said or implied or could be sensibly construed to mean that ALL or MOST GOP voters are uneducated!!!

Its common for people who don't want to face and embrace a truth to embellish the truth into a falsehood then argue against the falsehood. Its like when people talk about racism among whites and the historical facts of it, people who don't like to hear that will then say "You are saying that ALL whites are racist", then seek to discredit the message by demonstrating that all whites are not racist and therefore what the person was saying has no merits, when in truth the message was never predicated on ALL whites being racist.
If they weren’t implying that they would have mentioned the fact that the uneducated non-whites in the Democrat party more than makes up the difference.

The majority of Democrats are extremely uneducated and demonstrably stupid.

Forum List

Back