Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger Faces Constituents’ Wrath Over Impeachment Support

‘Incredible Bulls**t’: Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger Faces Constituents’ Wrath Over Impeachment Support
‘Incredible Bulls**t’: Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger Faces Constituents’ Wrath Over Impeachment Support

Democratic Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger was lambasted by constituents this week over her support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Spanberger has not yet announced how she will vote on the two articles of impeachment introduced Tuesday in the House of Representatives, but called the allegations against the president “incredibly serious.” Spanberger did vote in support of the inquiry in October.

“The allegations against the president are incredibly, incredibly serious,” Spanberger told the crowd.

“Incredible bull****!” one man exclaimed. “It’s crap!”
“It’s a lie, it’s all a lie,” the man continued

Spanberger continued to defend her position, saying that Trump has not provided any information that exonerates him.

“No one has dispelled or attempted to dispell or provided evidence that would exonerate the president,” Spanberger said.

But, Spanberger’s constituents were not buying the explanation. “He hasn’t done anything wrong!” a man said.

ME: This scenario will play out across the country. The GOP might get the House back.

More Bad News, Joe and Hunter Biden are toast as A Judge orders Hunter to produce
5 years of financials specifically income he earned from Burisma and China!

I'd love to see them both behind bars

And now some other retard congress person in California is saying they are going to impeach him again for something else...they have gone completely insane and anyone that agrees with them are insane as well...
Even Pelosi is not crazy enough to try a second time

Spanberger continued to defend her position, saying that Trump has not provided any information that exonerates him.

“No one has dispelled or attempted to dispell or provided evidence that would exonerate the president,” Spanberger said.

But, Spanberger’s constituents were not buying the explanation. “He hasn’t done anything wrong!” a man said.
And there you have it. Spanberger made a factual argument of Trump's guilt. Trumpette's in her district merely parrot the lie "he hasn't done anything wrong."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And now some other retard congress person in California is saying they are going to impeach him again for something else...they have gone completely insane and anyone that agrees with them are insane as well...
That's why the desperate Dems want his tax returns, so they can impeach him for a two dollar mistake on a tax return.

That's why the desperate Dems want his tax returns, so they can impeach him for a two dollar mistake on a tax return.

Yep. They just want dirt. The supreme court better not screw him

She is going to end up leaving The Democrat Party or Voting No.

Consider the partisan hack source. Some guy whining that Rump "hasn't done anything wrong" doesn't speak for an entire district.

I mean echobubble fantasies are fun and all but get a grip.

Consider the partisan hack source. Some guy whining that Rump "hasn't done anything wrong" doesn't speak for an entire district.

Dem's who won in districts Trump won by a large percentage promised to support president Trump if elected. Now we'll find out if they lied to get elected.

Democratic Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger was lambasted by constituents this week over her support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Spanberger has not yet announced how she will vote on the two articles of impeachment introduced Tuesday in the House of Representatives, but called the allegations against the president “incredibly serious.” Spanberger did vote in support of the inquiry in October.

“The allegations against the president are incredibly, incredibly serious,” Spanberger told the crowd.

ME: This scenario will play out across the country. The GOP might get the House back.
Is it her state thats trying to take away firearms away from honest, law biding, tax paying citizens

Dem's who won in districts Trump won by a large percentage promised to support president Trump if elected. Now we'll find out if they lied to get elected.
No, that's not what they ran on.

:eusa_liar:

Democrats Breaking Rank with Pelosi, changing Parties, Coming out Against Impeachment is a bigger story than impeachment. It will be The Biggest Story of 2020.

Guarantee it, and this is despite The Media wanting to suppress it.

Then back up your claim with a lin'k, like I said.

No link = no point. Are you saying you're pointless?

Thanks for proving my sig line true. You idiots show up here apparently ignorant of politics, then demand links.

Thanks for proving my sig line true. You idiots show up here apparently ignorant of politics, then demand links.

Might wanna reassess who the idiot is, inasmuch as you made a claim, got called on it by two different posters, admitted you can't back it up, and now you just called even more attention to your own failure.

More evidence that CRC trumpanzees are taking their ideas from the SA.

Forum List

Back